Men oppressng women in 2020

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
'Evening With Cancelled Women' Gets Cancelled

The New York Public Library calls off an event featuring feminists who have clashed with the trans rights movement.

ROBBY SOAVE | 1.17.2020 10:10 AM
NYPL-air-JonathanBlanc_54_990x660.jpg

(New York Public Library)

Six feminists who have clashed with transgender activists were slated to appear at the New York Public Library for "An Evening With Cancelled Women"—a name alluding to the fate some of them say they've suffered on social media and in public life.

But the library has cancelled the event on cancelling, according to organizer Natasha Chart.

"We had an uncontested hold on the room, the rental fee was ready, it seemed like it would be fine," she wrote on Twitter. "The day before the deposit was due, and after about a week of very slow responses assuring me that the contract was in process, the New York Public Library rejected our booking."

The library gave no reason for the cancelation, and it did not respond to Reason's request for comment.

Lefties eating thier own only helps to wake up brainwashed sleeping lefties and normies

Thanks tranny fag mental case activist retards...

The ideolgical impure will be purged comrades .....top kek .....I love it

Read the rest
'Evening With Cancelled Women' Gets Cancelled

I used to love having lunch an a cocktail in Bryant park .....do they have a bar right in the park ....Yes indeedily

In the bad old days I used to love coppin smoke and peeing on the wall in Bryant park :10:

Forum List

Back