Trump lied: US soldiers were wounded in Iranian attack: US Military

You can tell this guy is an idiot he has a self portrait as his avatar.
He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.
If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

WTF?

They have been in Iraq since 2003!
You still don´t get it? He campaigned with bringing the troops home. You don´t know that?

So did Obama, and guess what?

Both lied!

Troops are never coming home and still you claimed Trumps lies caused the Troops to be there which is a lie on your part!

George W. Bush caused the mess in the Middle East we are dealing with and Obama did not fix it and neither will Trump!

The Military Complex will not allow any President to end a war that could cut their budget!
It takes Trump one simple order.

It takes more than that and remember when Trump pulled troops from Syria how fast the GOP turned on him, so as you try to troll me I know for damn sure it take more than one man to do what you believe Trump should do!

If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

WTF?

You still don´t get it? He campaigned with bringing the troops home. You don´t know that?

Both lied!

Troops are never coming home and still you claimed Trumps lies caused the Troops to be there which is a lie on your part!

George W. Bush caused the mess in the Middle East we are dealing with and Obama did not fix it and neither will Trump!

The Military Complex will not allow any President to end a war that could cut their budget!

It takes more than that and remember when Trump pulled troops from Syria how fast the GOP turned on him, so as you try to troll me I know for damn sure it take more than one man to do what you believe Trump should do!
Again, Trump ordered it and the troops did it.

WTF?

Both lied!

Not really seeing they were just moved...

Try again Sparky and maybe for once you will admit Trump is not the Dictator you believe he is...

Both lied!

Try again Sparky and maybe for once you will admit Trump is not the Dictator you believe he is...
Yes I know. They even returned to locations they have abandoned. But that was Trump´s order, too, right?

He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.

WTF?

I know you are a moron and your mom probably types for you but he is not a dictator no matter how the DNC spins things. Check out of your moms house and into a clinic.

OMG they showed symptoms days after the attack.
That dude lies all the time. Why join him and lie about this?
Don´t play it down. Brain concussions are a serious matter.

I dont think hes down playing it,,,just that trump didnt lie because they didnt show for days,,,

just another TDS induced rant by a moron,,,
Your score. Trump is still a habitual liar, though.

even though he told the truth,,,

thats a symptom of TDS,,,
We don´t know. The Iranians claim many dead and injured. And Trump is lying regularly, anyway.

Listen up, fuckwad! Do you think the US military is going to cover up dead or injured soldiers just because Trump wants to make a political point? You are dumber than a fucking rock, if you do!

Both lied!

Yes I know. They even returned to locations they have abandoned. But that was Trump´s order, too, right?

After being told by his Generals and the GOP...

A President can be removed if the Military Complex feel he is a threat to their funding...

Remember what happened to JFK...

That's hilarious, considering they were sent there by Obama been Lying.

YOU ARE AWARE THEY WERE ALREADY THERE WHEN TRUMP ENTERED OFFICE???
Trump speech...

Soldiers brought home: 0.

Why don't you stop lying, you crackhead TDS-infested moron?

thats different than what you said,,,
No. He had three years to even begin!

but thats not what your comment was talking about,,,

you said "they wouldnt have been there in the first place"

you are all over the place,,,TDS has that effect on some,,,
It means he would have brought them home already. Is that too hard to understand?

he tried that in syria and you dems lost your fucking minds,,,
No he didn´t. He just moved the troops out of Erdogan´s way. Now they are at the oil fields.

Yes, Kurdish oil fields to protect them from ISIS, Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iraq.

After being told by his Generals and the GOP...

A President can be removed if the Military Complex feel he is a threat to their funding...

Remember what happened to JFK...
Yeah, that was known before. That was what Trump promised to stand up to.

No. He had three years to even begin!

but thats not what your comment was talking about,,,

you said "they wouldnt have been there in the first place"

you are all over the place,,,TDS has that effect on some,,,
It means he would have brought them home already. Is that too hard to understand?

he tried that in syria and you dems lost your fucking minds,,,
No he didn´t. He just moved the troops out of Erdogan´s way. Now they are at the oil fields.

Yes, Kurdish oil fields to protect them from ISIS, Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iraq.
To prevent the Kurds from joining Syria.

trump said no one was injured in that attack by Iran last week.

What do you know? He was lying. Again.

Eleven were wounded and are being treated for traumatic head injuries.

How low do you have to be to lie about wounded soldiers?

Wow.

11 U.S. troops evacuated from Iraq base after Trump claimed none 'were harmed'
They may end up with brain injuries, which the military has overlooked in the past and has denied their deserved purple hearts.

Careful! I have seen several libs in this thread actually telling the truth and disagreeing with their libtard brethren. That will get you kicked out of the party for sure! In the best case, they are going to take away your secret decoder ring to translate messages from the DNC Politburo.

Trump cannot even tell the truth when asked what is 1+1. The US military said, several were wounded in the Iranian attack.

Iran missile attack: US troops were injured despite Pentagon initially saying there were no casualties - CNNPolitics
OMG!!!

say it aint so,,,

DAYS after the attack, they showed symptoms.

Now that you are a verified liar, are you hoping the President retaliates now?
11 injuries, 11 concussions, that doesn´t sound very credible, either.

Why?

Forum List

Back