Trump lied: US soldiers were wounded in Iranian attack: US Military

YOU ARE AWARE THEY WERE ALREADY THERE WHEN TRUMP ENTERED OFFICE???
Trump speech...

Soldiers brought home: 0.

thats different than what you said,,,
No. He had three years to even begin!

but thats not what your comment was talking about,,,

you said "they wouldnt have been there in the first place"

you are all over the place,,,TDS has that effect on some,,,
It means he would have brought them home already. Is that too hard to understand?

he tried that in syria and you dems lost your fucking minds,,,

If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!

Yep, things don’t always go the way one hopes. Sad for your brothers, huh.

Trump is head of the military. He can call them home any time he wants.

OK,,,and???

So he is a liar, who serves anything but the American citizen.

Trump speech...

It means he would have brought them home already. Is that too hard to understand?

No he didn´t. He just moved the troops out of Erdogan´s way. Now they are at the oil fields.

OK,,,and???

HOW SO???

OK,,,and???

HOW SO???

By not keeping his promises. Bring troops home, repair infrastructure, make companies produce in the US, ect. Nothing of that is actually taking place.

OK,,,and???

HOW SO???
By not keeping his promises. Bring troops home, repair infrastructure, make companies produce in the US, ect. Nothing of that is actually taking place.
well he has no authority on the two later ones and he just hasnt gotten enough support to pull troops since dems attack him for going to take a piss,,,

and I'm not sure youre aware that most politicians dont follow through on promises,,,

You can tell this guy is an idiot he has a self portrait as his avatar.
He doesn't understand what he is posting. Just posting stuff that he thinks proves Trump is bad and mean. After all he hurt his little feelers and made him pee his diapers.
If Trump wasn´t a big liar, the soldiers would not have been in Iraq in the first place!
Damn you have the IQ of a squirrel. The soldiers have been there for many years.
When he pulled troops back to stay out of a war with Turkey people went nuts. You can't actually expect to be reelected if you upset too many people. The president is not a dictator he answers to the people. Too many are happy with war.

Remember CNN is the one that reported that 30 Americans were killed in the attack. So now days later they are saying some GI's were injured in the attack> CNN would do anything to make Trump look bad

OK,,,and???

HOW SO???
well he has no authority on the two later ones and he just hasnt gotten enough support to pull troops since dems attack him for going to take a piss,,,

and I'm not sure youre aware that most politicians dont follow through on promises,,,
The Syria withdrawal began despite dems going nuts, you know.
And yes, many politicians don´t care for their promises but that is no reason for me to like Trump.

Trump speech...

He’s not a Dem. He is a foreigner of a particular religious persuasion.

OK,,,and???

HOW SO???

The Syria withdrawal began despite dems going nuts, you know.
And yes, many politicians don´t care for their promises but that is no reason for me to like Trump.

when did I say you had to like him??? I dont like him,,

but its clear your TDS has caused you to ignore reality and make incoherent rants and just make shit up,,,

OMG they showed symptoms days after the attack.
That dude lies all the time. Why join him and lie about this?
Don´t play it down. Brain concussions are a serious matter.
Remember that if it doesn't serve the trump narrative, we are not to care about our military and their welfare.

Sometimes you write the most ridiculous things. People said the same thing about Obama, and before him they said it about W, and before that they said it about Clinton, etc., etc. Ever hear of the phrase "all the news that's fit to print"? Well, sometimes the same should be considered for posts, and your post is dumbsht stupid and shouldn't have been written, unless maybe you are an ideological idiot. I didn't take you for that, up to now anyway.

EOf1sz8VAAARA1J

Remember CNN is the one that reported that 30 Americans were killed in the attack. So now days later they are saying some GI's were injured in the attack> CNN would do anything to make Trump look bad
CNN got their information from Good Morning America.

Goddamn asslickers, I didn’t know the Pentagon was Republican. Shit Jose.

Every time a blast goes off people can have concussion issues that take a few days to show up...its not unheard of for a delay in symptoms of that nature...

Forum List

Back