Trump lied about MS-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another way Trump is trying to get us to fear Mexicans
not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

Yep but true of RWs as well.

Say immigrant and they think Mexico.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.
We don't need any more ignorant peasant immigrants. We don't need immigrants at all.
Actually our birth rate sucks so we need immigrants to pay the social security our old folks need to live on when they retire. But we only need immigrants who have education, money, or skills that can be used. We don't need any more welfare recipients.
---------------------------------- birth rate sucks because of ABORTION as one reason isn't it ??

RWNJs are still at it.

Too damns dumb to simply read the OP, instead they just keep telling the same lie.

MS13 are the worst slime on the planet.

My OP stated trump lied about them originating in another country.

Lie all you want. It won't change those facts.

Actually our birth rate sucks so we need immigrants to pay the social security our old folks need to live on

48 senators voted to gift social security benefits to illegals, paid for by us.

@BlueLegend

That's an old lie.

Still not true.

RWNJs are so dumb and so gullible, they will blindly believe any garbage the rabid right feeds them.

Google is your friend.

Actually our birth rate sucks so we need immigrants to pay the social security our old folks need to live on

@BlueLegend

That's an old lie.

Still not true.

RWNJs are so dumb and so gullible, they will blindly believe any garbage the rabid right feeds them.

Google is your friend.
never mind about this shit ludd.....back in post 26 i asked you for a link backing up what you said....why was that ignored?...

Calm down, little Luddly Neddite. Don’t go getting yourself all worked up for being wrong.
Everyone knows Trump was talking about ms13. :itsok:

Last edited:
That's one. Thank you.

SO, what do you think about all your lib buddies having such a hissy fit, defending MS 13.
No one is defending them. Your delusions are your problem.

Using Trump's comment on them, to attack Trump and undermine his policies, such as deporting illegals,

is actively working to keep the MS-13 animals in this country.

That's really a big help to them, bordering on aiding and abetting.
LOLOL

That's not defending MS-13. That's attacking Trump for calling all illegal immigrants, "animals." Now while I don't believe he did, many do and that's what they're offended by. But by no means is that defending MS-13.

Do you doubt if they win, and manage to marginalize President TRump, that MS 13 will remain here forever?

THat that is not part of their goal of Amnesty?

Fawn, like all of the Bolsheviks seeks mayhem. MS-13 serves the goal of the democrats to destabilize civil society. The left seeks to sew violent anarchy so that people will demand order, which the Stalinist democrats will offer in the form of a totalitarian dictatorship.

Fawn is following the playbook of Vlad Lenin. The democrats are engaged in a prototypical Communist revolution.

What the democrats want is the end of self-government, the end of civil rights, the supreme state that rules without any challenge.

What Fawn seeks is to recreate the old Soviet state on American soil. It's what the democrat party works unceasingly toward.

I know. The only reason he has not jumped on this bandwagon, is that he can see that it is a loser for his side.

This was a huge misstep for the Left. I look forward to the NEXT poll on how trusted the media is.

Illegals driving drunk as fuck, no license, no insurance, many can't even read our road signs, they smash into US citizens killing them, crippling them.

Not true of all or even most but why do RWNJs refuse to take mitigating action? - eg - licenses and insurance requirement. Needless to say, this would go a long way toward counting actual number of undocumented in US and no reason not to do it.

not all brown people are Mexicans.....most of the MS-13 people are El Salvadorians and Hundurians,Mexican gangs are their rivals....

not to Trump .. all he ever mentions is mexico ,, hes not smart enough to even know where el salvador and hondurus are on a globe.

Yep but true of RWs as well.

Say immigrant and they think Mexico.

sick of his lies about Mexico and the people from there. Very few coming in and we need them more than they need us.
We don't need any more ignorant peasant immigrants. We don't need immigrants at all.
Actually our birth rate sucks so we need immigrants to pay the social security our old folks need to live on when they retire. But we only need immigrants who have education, money, or skills that can be used. We don't need any more welfare recipients.

Screw that. We have enough people in this country. We don't need anymore. More people means more pollution and more resource consumption and more traffic. Those millenials who voted for politicians who didn't want to do anything about Social Security are just going to have to live with massive tax increases.

Well MS-13 is from EL Salvador, so why does that make you fear Mexicans?
It has nothing to do with race or country of origin, we fear poverty stricken people coming here and using up all our government handouts. We fear poverty stricken people coming here and bidding down our jobs so that wages no longer pay us enough to live like Americans but force us to live like third worlders instead. What country they come from is immaterial.
We don't need immigrants who are ignorant and have no skills. In fact, we don't need immigrants who do have skills because they will just take jobs from Americans.

@BlueLegend

That's an old lie.

Still not true.

Google is your friend.

Your denial and surrender is noted. :itsok:

Illegals driving drunk as fuck, no license, no insurance, many can't even read our road signs, they smash into US citizens killing them, crippling them.

Not true of all or even most but why do RWNJs refuse to take mitigating action? - eg - licenses and insurance requirement. Needless to say, this would go a long way toward counting actual number of undocumented in US and no reason not to do it.

Not a single American should lose their life to ILLEGALS because ILLEGALS should not be in our country. Why don't you tell us, how many Americans can illegals kill and rape? What are the acceptable losses in your opinion?

@BlueLegend

That's an old lie.

Still not true.

Google is your friend.

Your denial and surrender is noted. :itsok:

Play games all you want but you lied.

Period.

Not a single American should lose their life to ILLEGALS because ILLEGALS should not be in our country. Why don't you tell us, how many Americans can illegals kill and rape? What are the acceptable losses in your opinion?

Agree that no one should lose their life to an undocumented.

The rest of your post is asinine hyperbole.

32785955_1559084750887501_4992946395527774208_n.jpg

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.

The left isn’t “defending MS13”. They’re attacking the lies and fear mongering by the Trump Administration around immigration issues.

LMAO- When Pelosi, Coumo, and others say that MS-13 are 'people' and not animals, that is called 'defending' MS-13.

-Geaux

It is?

Let me try that.

Donald Trump is a person. He is not an animal.

Am I now a person who defends Trump?

Idiot.
Who called Trump an Animal that has any credibility? You're not the sharpest tool around, I give you that

-Geaux

Are we going to require a license and insurance for the media? Look at the damage the blatant lies by the Stalinist press do. How many Hamas terrorists went to their death on the words of the lying fucks of the NY Times encouraging their riots with Antisemitic lies?

The left are defending MS13 gang members again, shocker. You people really are filthy scum.

The left isn’t “defending MS13”. They’re attacking the lies and fear mongering by the Trump Administration around immigration issues.

LMAO- When Pelosi, Coumo, and others say that MS-13 are 'people' and not animals, that is called 'defending' MS-13.

-Geaux

It is?

Let me try that.

Donald Trump is a person. He is not an animal.

Am I now a person who defends Trump?

Idiot.
Who called Trump an Animal that has any credibility? You're not the sharpest tool around, I give you that

-Geaux

Ana navarro certainly doesn't have any. She's never been right about anything, including her claim that she's a Republican.

And let me add that I think that President Donald Trump could not have been clearer that he did NOT call ALL undocumented ILLEGAL immigrants "Animals." I know, and I think that WE ALL SHOULD know he was referring to the MS -13 Gang Members. We know this because it's easily verified by watching and listening to what he actually said. And yet we have a reporter asking him to "clarify his remarks."!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back