Trump Killing the GOP

And the Democrats did what to stop these jobs leaving? NOTHING. Clinton had NAFTA and Obama has the Pacific sell out trade deal. Fuck Democrats and Republicans on trade. Both parties have hurt U.S. workers.

You stupid fucking republican neocons who defend Republicans every step of the god damn way and then in the end can't even admit your party was wrong.

NAFTA was proposed in 1979 by Ronald Reagan during his speech to declare his candidacy. He called it "the North American Accord". The details of it were being hammered out through Reagan's two terms, Bush sr's term, and part of Clinton's term when it was officially passed by a Republican Dominated Congress in 1994 being signed by Clinton.

And NAFTA didn't seem so bad until Bush got into office. After 2000 is when the jobs really started leaving the country. You can blame the dot com bubble bursting, I'll blame Bush and Newt and Tom Delay and pervert Dennis Hastert.

NAFTA took effect 1994. The dot.com bubble ended BEFORE Bush was sworn in. The FDA under Obama started shipping chickens to China to be processed and now the FDA under Obama has authorized beef to be shipped to China to be processed. Then they are sent back to the United States to be sold.

You can be stupid and make up facts to blame one party. I blame both parties. You are the one blaming just Republicans, you are the one that can't admit your party is wrong.

Me, both parties are corrupt, both parties stink to high heaven. What is freakin amusing is you won't vote your morals, you aren't going with Sanders, you are going to vote for the most corrupt Democrat and are happy to do it.
I'll vote Sanders now and if hillary beats him I'll get behind her 100%.

People who want to take back their government need to take back the democratic party. Turn it back into the party of the people. Right now it's too much like the GOP, which is the party for the rich.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.
And you my friend argue for the greater of the. 2 evils.

I was born as republican. You probably read some of my post I mentioned regarding 3 reasons why I despise repubs. And will never vote for Republicans again. This is one of them. I 100% disagree. Republicans SUCKS.
I know tons of republicans and they don't give a shit about middle class. I can tell that to the whole world. At the same time they hate republicans law makers.
Has the republicans done anything good for this country? Except complain.
I know most of you watched the GOP debate last Thursday. Ted Cruz mentioned a bill against sanctuary cities but his OWN party blocked it. Sanctuary is for illegals. This is just ONE example how stupid these people are. So you tell what good are they.
I will vote for democrat.

the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it.

why can't you grasp that simple concept. Its good enough for us , but not for them. Think, moron.
You truly are a fucking imbecile...

Congress and an Exemption from ‘Obamacare’?

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

Let me clarify that for you, dipshit.

Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare.

Did they have to pay before Obamacare? Then stfu stupid. Do I have to pay? No. My company pays.
Yes, like many folks in America, they used to have to pay a percentage of their own coverage.

They still do.

Don't listen to Redfish. He's redtarded.

No, they don't. WE the taxpayers are paying their premiums. You are the retarded one here, you fricken rainbow flag fag.
I can't believe how mind-boggling redtarded you are. In the link I posted, Boehner was complaining how much he has to pay has gone up. Like many companies, Congressmen/women pay a share of their premiums.

They are not is fully subsidized, like you idiotically claimed.

They are not exempt from ObamaCare, like you moronically claimed.

You are a fucking imbecile. Even if you didn't know these things before because you are ignorant, you were shown them now -- and you're still too stupid to get it. :eusa_doh:

"I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare."

Thank you for admitting that you deliberately lied to sway the audience.

Trump will drive the far right out of the GOP.

I didn't lie, I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue.

As to the far right, its about 1% of the GOP, whereas the far left is 70% of the dem party.
How can anyone assume knowledge on something you're lying through your keyboard about?

Folks in Congress are subject to Obamacare. So when you lie and claim they are not, why would anyone assume you meant they are financially exempt when in fact, they are not? You are merely lying again to cover your first lie because, as a conservative, you lack the character required to admit you're wrong. Everyone here can see that even if you don't. :thup:

"I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare."

I didn't lie, I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue.

As to the far right, its about 1% of the GOP, whereas the far left is 70% of the dem party.
How can anyone assume knowledge on something you're lying through your keyboard about?

Folks in Congress are subject to Obamacare. So when you lie and claim they are not, why would anyone assume you meant they are financially exempt when in fact, they are not? You are merely lying again to cover your first lie because, as a conservative, you lack the character required to admit you're wrong. Everyone here can see that even if you don't. :thup:

Fact Check Congress staff are exempt from Obamacare CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

open the cite. read the second paragraph under "facts"

you will learn that we the taxpayers have absorbed the additional premium for members of congress that was created by making them buy insurance on the exchanges.

The income of congressmen and their staffs was not impacted one penny by obozocare, whereas millions of americans who actually pay for their insurance did experience a cut in take home pay, not to mention higher deductibles.

So, my premise is accurate. congress has been exempted from the FINANCIAL IMPACT of obamacare, and we the taxpayers are subsidizing them.

You truly are a fucking imbecile...

Congress and an Exemption from ‘Obamacare’?

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

Let me clarify that for you, dipshit.

Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare.

Did they have to pay before Obamacare? Then stfu stupid. Do I have to pay? No. My company pays.
Yes, like many folks in America, they used to have to pay a percentage of their own coverage.

They still do.

Don't listen to Redfish. He's redtarded.

No, they don't. WE the taxpayers are paying their premiums. You are the retarded one here, you fricken rainbow flag fag.
I can't believe how mind-boggling redtarded you are. In the link I posted, Boehner was complaining how much he has to pay has gone up. Like many companies, Congressmen/women pay a share of their premiums.

They are not is fully subsidized, like you idiotically claimed.

They are not exempt from ObamaCare, like you moronically claimed.

You are a fucking imbecile. Even if you didn't know these things before because you are ignorant, you were shown them now -- and you're still too stupid to get it. :eusa_doh:

and you are full of shit and too stupid to even understand what is being discussed.

Fact Check Congress staff are exempt from Obamacare CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

you will learn that we the taxpayers have absorbed the additional premium for members of congress that was created by making them buy insurance on the exchanges.

The income of congressmen and their staffs was not impacted one penny by obozocare, whereas millions of americans who actually pay for their insurance did experience a cut in take home pay, not to mention higher deductibles.

So, my premise is accurate. congress has been exempted from the FINANCIAL IMPACT of obamacare, and we the taxpayers are subsidizing them.
Seriously ... what the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link proves you're a fucking imbecile....

redtard: "the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it."

redtard link: "ASSERTION: President Obama exempted members of Congress from Obamacare; VERDICT: False. Congress is no more exempt than any other employer who drops coverage and then helps employees purchase insurance on the exchanges."

redtard: "Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare."

redtard link: "Like most other large employers, the federal government contributes a portion to the premiums of its employees. In fact, like many employers, the federal government pays most of the premiums for its workers; an average of 72 percent on Capitol Hill."

Redfish is a blow fish.

images

You stupid fucking republican neocons who defend Republicans every step of the god damn way and then in the end can't even admit your party was wrong.

NAFTA was proposed in 1979 by Ronald Reagan during his speech to declare his candidacy. He called it "the North American Accord". The details of it were being hammered out through Reagan's two terms, Bush sr's term, and part of Clinton's term when it was officially passed by a Republican Dominated Congress in 1994 being signed by Clinton.

And NAFTA didn't seem so bad until Bush got into office. After 2000 is when the jobs really started leaving the country. You can blame the dot com bubble bursting, I'll blame Bush and Newt and Tom Delay and pervert Dennis Hastert.

NAFTA took effect 1994. The dot.com bubble ended BEFORE Bush was sworn in. The FDA under Obama started shipping chickens to China to be processed and now the FDA under Obama has authorized beef to be shipped to China to be processed. Then they are sent back to the United States to be sold.

You can be stupid and make up facts to blame one party. I blame both parties. You are the one blaming just Republicans, you are the one that can't admit your party is wrong.

Me, both parties are corrupt, both parties stink to high heaven. What is freakin amusing is you won't vote your morals, you aren't going with Sanders, you are going to vote for the most corrupt Democrat and are happy to do it.

People who want to take back their government need to take back the democratic party. Turn it back into the party of the people. Right now it's too much like the GOP, which is the party for the rich.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.

I was born as republican. You probably read some of my post I mentioned regarding 3 reasons why I despise repubs. And will never vote for Republicans again. This is one of them. I 100% disagree. Republicans SUCKS.
I know tons of republicans and they don't give a shit about middle class. I can tell that to the whole world. At the same time they hate republicans law makers.
I know most of you watched the GOP debate last Thursday. Ted Cruz mentioned a bill against sanctuary cities but his OWN party blocked it. Sanctuary is for illegals. This is just ONE example how stupid these people are. So you tell what good are they.
It is mind blowing how middle class Republicans are conned and brainwashed into believing Republican ways are in any way good for the middle class. It was liberal progressive regulation of our free market capitalist system that created the largest middle class the world had ever seen. No coincidence when we were doing well 35% of workers were union. Today no ones in a union and wages are down. No surprise. It's why corporations don't like unions.

Unions equal higher wages. Non union equals lower wages.

Redfish is trolling without content. In fact, I heard that often from foreigners, "why the cowboy policies?" I have heard consistently the last few years from foreigners that Obama, they think, is a better president. Redfish can go above and study the graph.

I have no intention of studying any graph posted by you or any other libtardian fool.

In the last 5 years I have been to the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Japan, Bahrain, Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, and Australia.

In every country the questions are the same: why did you elect someone as incompetent as obama? why does obama hate the USA? Obama's policies are making the world more dangerous. Why is obama dumping on your allies and supporting your enemies? Not once have I heard praise for obama or his policies.

Let me paint a scenario for you . You are guest and your host tells you right in your face that your president is a piece of shit. Does that make sense to you?. I do not believe you. Knowing how you post, you you are the one trashing Obama abroad.
From your last paragraph that is a complete lie.
From your list. You can add China in your shit list. Mexico and Russia yes. Maybe Germany because of the spy scandal. I totally disagree with the rest. U.S. and Japan are trying to build a military base in Subic Philippines to counter China's aggressions. What kind of respect do you think Obama is getting in Asia?
I'm going to Beijing then Manila this September for a business trip. I will ask my Chinese counter part regarding the island they are illegally building in Spratley Island. I can assure you that even though its illegal they will support their president.
Mexico yes they are trashing Obama. Do you know the specific why some don't like Obama despite his amnesty program? Do you know why? This is a test. See if you know what you're talking about.

Redfish, This is from my Post 273.
From the countries where you listed Obama is not popular. I agreed with Russia and Mexico but not the rest.
Because Mexico has a unique problem against Obama. Despite his amnesty program. So I asked you again.
Why do you think Obama is not popular Mexico? Can you answer this question if you really know why Obama is not popular?

I'm the medical instruments, parts and consumable business with countries from Asia (all), Europe (minor), South American (all), part of Africa, part of Middle East and few eastern block countries but mainly here in U.S.
This is where I meet politicians, political groups and locals.
In general can you give a brief description of what you do for a living?

I am currently retired but acting as a consultant for some military suppliers. Before retiring I worked as a manufacturer's rep for many of those same companies in international ITAR sales and technology exchange agreements. That all I am going to tell you.

Good enough. My original question to you since you claim Obama is not popular in Mexico. I'm asking you again. Why do you think Obama is not popular in Mexico?
If you don't know let me know and I will be glad to explain it to you.
Since you don't know I just have to believe other members here saying that you are a liar and so the rest of your post.

Seriously ... what the fuck is wrong with you? Your own link proves you're a fucking imbecile....

redtard: "the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it."

redtard link: "ASSERTION: President Obama exempted members of Congress from Obamacare; VERDICT: False. Congress is no more exempt than any other employer who drops coverage and then helps employees purchase insurance on the exchanges."

redtard: "Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare."

redtard link: "Like most other large employers, the federal government contributes a portion to the premiums of its employees. In fact, like many employers, the federal government pays most of the premiums for its workers; an average of 72 percent on Capitol Hill."

you read it, you quoted it, and you still don't understand. Amazing !

I highlighted in red the crux of the discussion. Yes, congress and its staffers fall under ACA, BUT, the subisdies that they get were increased so that they did not incur the financial impacts of ACA like every other american who pays for his/her healthcare insurance.

If you still don't get it, I give up, you are beyond help.

Redfish doubles down on his lies, saying he did not lie. You said that Congress was exempt from ACA. It's not.

It is mind blowing how middle class Republicans are conned and brainwashed into believing Republican ways are in any way good for the middle class. It was liberal progressive regulation of our free market capitalist system that created the largest middle class the world had ever seen. No coincidence when we were doing well 35% of workers were union. Today no ones in a union and wages are down. No surprise. It's why corporations don't like unions.

Unions equal higher wages. Non union equals lower wages.

Total liberal progressive horseshit. The following corporations are building fine automobiles in the south in non-union plants, their blue collar workers are getting very good wages and excellent benefits, and they are not having their money taken by union bosses to give to the dim party.

Mercedes, Honda, BMW, Kia, Subaru, Toyota, VW, Hyundai. Then we have the UAW and Detroit---------a once great city turned into a shithole by liberals, democrats, and unions.

For those of you who believe Hillary is smart enough to plant Trump in the GOP race, consider how dumb that makes Republican voters because he is KILLING it after last night. What can stop Trump from being the GOP nominee?

Republicans don't seem to excited about the people in their race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/u...blican-debate-rounding-could-decide.html?_r=0

SPOILER! Perry Jindal Santorum Fiorino Pataki & Lindsay Graham don't make it.

On the contrary, Trump is the best thing that has happened to the GOP in a long time. I don't mean because he'll be the candidate. He'll never win the nomination. But a record 24 million viewers tuned into the GOP debate which I'm sure had a lot to do with Trump. Candidates like Rubio, Kasich and Carson are getting a ton of exposure.

Redfish doubles down on his lies, saying he did not lie. You said that Congress was exempt from ACA. It's not.

I corrected that, idiot. Congress exempted themselves from the FINANCIAL IMPACTS of ACA. I did originally mistate it, but unlike you libtardians, I corrected my error.

Forum List

Back