Trump Killing the GOP

I don't give a shit what kind of healthcare the car companies and unions give to auto workers. Why would I care? Its built into the price of every car so everyone who buys a new car pays for it.

But my point about congress is valid. They exempted themselves from obamacare which has been forced on the rest of america. Do you consider them some kind of higher beings who are entitled to special priviledges and wealth?
What do you mean? I have private insurance through my company. Don't you? Congress just has private Cadillac insurance. It's what ceo's give themselves.

And funny the GOP are anti pensions for workers but not for themselves.

I'm going to be watching something important tonight. The daily show

the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it.

why can't you grasp that simple concept. Its good enough for us , but not for them. Think, moron.
You truly are a fucking imbecile...

Congress and an Exemption from ‘Obamacare’?

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

Let me clarify that for you, dipshit.

Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare.
That is not what you said before, so thanks for coming clean.

Its exactly what I said, but the clarification was needed for the simple minded libs.

I don't give a shit what kind of healthcare the car companies and unions give to auto workers. Why would I care? Its built into the price of every car so everyone who buys a new car pays for it.

But my point about congress is valid. They exempted themselves from obamacare which has been forced on the rest of america. Do you consider them some kind of higher beings who are entitled to special priviledges and wealth?
What do you mean? I have private insurance through my company. Don't you? Congress just has private Cadillac insurance. It's what ceo's give themselves.

the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it.

why can't you grasp that simple concept. Its good enough for us , but not for them. Think, moron.

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?

A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

Congressmen do not have to PAY for their ACA compliant insurance policies. The voted to use taxpayer money to fully subsidize their healthcare policies. So, effectively, they exempted themselves from the financial impacts of obamacare.

Did they have to pay before Obamacare? Then stfu stupid. Do I have to pay? No. My company pays.

If your company is paying 100% of your healthcare premium you are very lucky and very unusual. My point, which you libs cannot seem to grasp, is the congress got us to pay their increased premiums while most americans have to pay the higher premiums and higher deductibles out of their own pockets.

Are you claiming that your employer pays 100% of your premiums and deductibles?

Did they have to pay before Obamacare? Then stfu stupid. Do I have to pay? No. My company pays.
Yes, like many folks in America, they used to have to pay a percentage of their own coverage.

They still do.

Don't listen to Redfish. He's redtarded.

No, they don't. WE the taxpayers are paying their premiums. You are the retarded one here, you fricken rainbow flag fag.

Its exactly what I said, but the clarification was needed for the simple minded libs.
Fair Disclosure Notice: Redfish is lying. Go back and read his posts.

Redfish is now flailing and failing and not paying attention to the OP.

Trump is going to force the far right out of the GOP. Good deal.

Papa, we have been shipping jobs to China before you even heard Obama. I've been doing business in China since 1989.

And we shouldn't double down by sending our food. Sealybobo claims the Republicans aren't for the middle class are you seriously going to claim that Obama and the Democrats are FOR the middle class?

It's a lie, I am calling him out on his BS.

Manufacturing is a vital industry for America. Send all those jobs overseas and that spells trouble. How many jobs are lost when the cattle industry left? How many tier 1-fucking10 suppliers went out of business when the been industry left vs. when the Big 3 left?

I know the dems aren't perfect but they are the lesser of 2 evils.
And the Democrats did what to stop these jobs leaving? NOTHING. Clinton had NAFTA and Obama has the Pacific sell out trade deal. Fuck Democrats and Republicans on trade. Both parties have hurt U.S. workers.

You stupid fucking republican neocons who defend Republicans every step of the god damn way and then in the end can't even admit your party was wrong.

NAFTA was proposed in 1979 by Ronald Reagan during his speech to declare his candidacy. He called it "the North American Accord". The details of it were being hammered out through Reagan's two terms, Bush sr's term, and part of Clinton's term when it was officially passed by a Republican Dominated Congress in 1994 being signed by Clinton.

And NAFTA didn't seem so bad until Bush got into office. After 2000 is when the jobs really started leaving the country. You can blame the dot com bubble bursting, I'll blame Bush and Newt and Tom Delay and pervert Dennis Hastert.

NAFTA took effect 1994. The dot.com bubble ended BEFORE Bush was sworn in. The FDA under Obama started shipping chickens to China to be processed and now the FDA under Obama has authorized beef to be shipped to China to be processed. Then they are sent back to the United States to be sold.

You can be stupid and make up facts to blame one party. I blame both parties. You are the one blaming just Republicans, you are the one that can't admit your party is wrong.

Me, both parties are corrupt, both parties stink to high heaven. What is freakin amusing is you won't vote your morals, you aren't going with Sanders, you are going to vote for the most corrupt Democrat and are happy to do it.
I'll vote Sanders now and if hillary beats him I'll get behind her 100%.

People who want to take back their government need to take back the democratic party. Turn it back into the party of the people. Right now it's too much like the GOP, which is the party for the rich.

Fair Disclosure Notice: Redfish is lying. Go back and read his posts.

when you are too stupid to comprehend what another person says, it does not make the other person a liar. I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare.

anyone who has paid attention to the obamacare fiasco understood my comment.

Redfish is now flailing and failing and not paying attention to the OP.

Trump is going to force the far right out of the GOP. Good deal.

Trump is forcing both parties to address the real problems facing this nation, and thats a good thing for the nation as a whole. The GOP will remain united and will support the eventual nominee whether its Trump or someone else.

But fear not, you have the hildebeast. the worst possible dem candidate. Question: can she run a campaign from jail?

And we shouldn't double down by sending our food. Sealybobo claims the Republicans aren't for the middle class are you seriously going to claim that Obama and the Democrats are FOR the middle class?

Manufacturing is a vital industry for America. Send all those jobs overseas and that spells trouble. How many jobs are lost when the cattle industry left? How many tier 1-fucking10 suppliers went out of business when the been industry left vs. when the Big 3 left?

And the Democrats did what to stop these jobs leaving? NOTHING. Clinton had NAFTA and Obama has the Pacific sell out trade deal. Fuck Democrats and Republicans on trade. Both parties have hurt U.S. workers.

You stupid fucking republican neocons who defend Republicans every step of the god damn way and then in the end can't even admit your party was wrong.

NAFTA was proposed in 1979 by Ronald Reagan during his speech to declare his candidacy. He called it "the North American Accord". The details of it were being hammered out through Reagan's two terms, Bush sr's term, and part of Clinton's term when it was officially passed by a Republican Dominated Congress in 1994 being signed by Clinton.

And NAFTA didn't seem so bad until Bush got into office. After 2000 is when the jobs really started leaving the country. You can blame the dot com bubble bursting, I'll blame Bush and Newt and Tom Delay and pervert Dennis Hastert.

NAFTA took effect 1994. The dot.com bubble ended BEFORE Bush was sworn in. The FDA under Obama started shipping chickens to China to be processed and now the FDA under Obama has authorized beef to be shipped to China to be processed. Then they are sent back to the United States to be sold.

You can be stupid and make up facts to blame one party. I blame both parties. You are the one blaming just Republicans, you are the one that can't admit your party is wrong.

Me, both parties are corrupt, both parties stink to high heaven. What is freakin amusing is you won't vote your morals, you aren't going with Sanders, you are going to vote for the most corrupt Democrat and are happy to do it.

People who want to take back their government need to take back the democratic party. Turn it back into the party of the people. Right now it's too much like the GOP, which is the party for the rich.

this amazes me. you dems have two good candidates-------Webb and O'Malley, and yet you focus on the two biggest idiots on the planet.

this amazes me. you dems have two good candidates-------Webb and O'Malley, and yet you focus on the two biggest idiots on the planet.

In one post you seem to be on all fours taking it in the ahole and mouth from the GOP then the next you try saying how both parties suck.

You sound so gullible thinking a billionaire is going to fix what ails America.

Everything's fine with our economy except the middle class don't have enough $$ and guys like trump are sitting on too much. How's trump going to fix that?

There's always the kid's table forum. <snicker> The election is going to be an international embarrassment.

obama is an international embarrassment leftard
Eat shit, rightard. Look at all those dumb-asses you people have to choose from, it's like amateur hour. Not a single one of them appeals to a broad cross-section of Americans.

Touched nerve...did he.

He's not wrong.

And absent the appeal of a teleprompter......Obama would not qualify to be with this group.....

President Sanders is sounding better and better all the time.

"I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare."

Thank you for admitting that you deliberately lied to sway the audience.

Trump will drive the far right out of the GOP.

There's always the kid's table forum. <snicker> The election is going to be an international embarrassment.

Drumpf really has brought it down to his level and the rest of the herd all look like they're auditioning for his a reality tv show.

As popular as he is with the sheep, 75%, more or less, want someone else. And there are plenty of Republican clowns to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, well within the party they argue.

Just like many of us will argue that Clinton is no better and that there are lesser known candidates who actually would do a very good job.

In one post you seem to be on all fours taking it in the ahole and mouth from the GOP then the next you try saying how both parties suck.

You sound so gullible thinking a billionaire is going to fix what ails America.

Everything's fine with our economy except the middle class don't have enough $$ and guys like trump are sitting on too much. How's trump going to fix that?

By creating an environment that encourages job creation. By addressing the real problems facing this nation. By not kowtowing to the Chinese and Mexicans and arabs.

But your jealousy of successful people is noted.

BTW, do you think Hillary is not rich? Not as rich as Trump, but a hell of a long way above middle class. So tell me, how is that rich bitch going to fix the economy?

"I said they exempted themselves from obamacare, technically I should have said they exempted themselves from the financial aspects of obamacare."

I didn't lie, I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue.

As to the far right, its about 1% of the GOP, whereas the far left is 70% of the dem party.

I didn't lie, I just mistakenly assumed that I was posting to intelligent people who understood the issue. As to the far right, its about 1% of the GOP, whereas the far left is 70% of the dem party.
You continue to lie about your lies.

You are far right, an extremist, and Trump will drive your type out of the Party.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.

Yep, that is why GE had such low tax rates under Obama. That's why Obamacare was a burden to the middle class before businesses. That is why the middle class is paying more for insurance than ever before. That is why Hillary is getting millions in donations from big business.

Both party's are for the rich. That is why loopholes are added to taxes. The rich writing the laws that favor the rich. The rules and regulations and the cost for companies to stay in business, it hurts the small business. Small business is endangered and the dream to own and run a business is over burdened by government control.

Sorry but both party's suck. Neither is better. You are just voting what you think is the lesser of two evils. That isn't a choice.

I agree, but the lessor of two evils is better that the greater of two evils. Its a shame that we are faced with that kind of choice, but its the reality.

And you my friend argue for the greater of the. 2 evils.

And you my friend argue for the greater of the. 2 evils.

I argue for change, that is why neither Obama or McCain deserved my vote in 08. If I don't like the candidate, they don't get my vote. If I was a Democrat and agreed with every issue Hillary stood for, she wouldn't get my vote because I couldn't trust her. Huckabee if he ever made it out of the primaries would not get my vote in the general.

I think the Democrats are ruining the country at a greater rate than Republicans. However, both are ruining the government.

Forum List

Back