So what party do you join if you don't want to kill either babies or foreigners?

That's probably the most succinct way to ask what I've wondered since joining this forum. Both the Republicans and Democrats are off the table. Which ones are still there?
It's stupid, dumb, asinine, pathetic, and ridiculous to join ANY PARTY. Serious Question: What has ANY party done to promote, benefit, and enhance this once great nation? Think about it.

( ***** Consider what has happened to this once great nation since the 50's. Consider where we are today. Consider the division, the dissatisfaction, the social and economic pain and misery, the near dictatorship we call our government, the debt we're leaving for many future generations, the dependency on government assistance programs, growing poverty, loss of privacy, senseless deadly costly wars, government corruption, 50% of our children living at or below the poverty line, student loan debt, low wage, part-time, and temporary employment being the norm, declining home ownership, the many injustices in out judicial system, lost or nearly lost industries, pollution of our environment, neglected infrastructure, neglected war Vets, the world's largest prison population, abuse of eminent domain laws, the growing gap between the rich and the poor, our import dependency, and extreme racism. ***** )

We should all be Americans for America, and drop the party labels that have done way more harm than good.

That's probably the most succinct way to ask what I've wondered since joining this forum. Both the Republicans and Democrats are off the table. Which ones are still there?
I'm not aware of a party that is both pro-life and non-interventionist.

The only candidate I can think of is Rand Paul.

Rand Paul, proof the fruit don't fall far from the nut tree.

It's stupid, dumb, asinine, pathetic, and ridiculous to join ANY PARTY. Serious Question: What has ANY party done to promote, benefit, and enhance this once great nation? Think about it.

( ***** Consider what has happened to this once great nation since the 50's. Consider where we are today. Consider the division, the dissatisfaction, the social and economic pain and misery, the near dictatorship we call our government, the debt we're leaving for many future generations, the dependency on government assistance programs, growing poverty, loss of privacy, senseless deadly costly wars, government corruption, 50% of our children living at or below the poverty line, student loan debt, low wage, part-time, and temporary employment being the norm, declining home ownership, the many injustices in out judicial system, lost or nearly lost industries, pollution of our environment, neglected infrastructure, neglected war Vets, the world's largest prison population, abuse of eminent domain laws, the growing gap between the rich and the poor, our import dependency, and extreme racism. ***** )

We should all be Americans for America, and drop the party labels that have done way more harm than good.
Parties are not mentioned in the Constitution, and, should not be mentioned on a ballot.

If you don't know the candidate or issue without having party labels on the ballot, you should not be voting.

Removal of all mention of party from the ballot would be the easiest step toward real election reform that we could take.

I imagine the Nazi's justified the systematic murder of Jews and selling their body parts the same way useful idiots today compare the securing of our borders and fighting jihad terrorists to the taxpayer funded sale of human body parts.

The best you can do is find one you mostly agree with and add your voice to the conversation.
I agree economically Bernie Sanders, and socially a toss up between both. I can't vote Democrat though because they support abortion, support traitors such as Snowden and Pollard, blatantly build their election strategy on the lowest forms of pandering, and typically take an incredibly weak stance on crime and national security. I can't vote Republican either because they oppose gays' civil rights, oppose providing for the poor, blatantly build their election strategy on the lowest forms of paranoia, and typically take an incredibly weak stance on separation of church and state and advancing the interests of their own supposed constituents such as small business owners and the working poor.

Forum List

Back