Trump Killing the GOP

Ah, the marks of a loser appear: a challenge Redfish won't keep and the accusations he can't prove because he was handled roughly again. There will be no far right WHINO as presidential candidate. Bush, maybe Walker, possibly Kasich: no Cruz or Santorum or Perry or Carson.

Redfish, my outing you as a far right wing reactionary will always happen.

You are not mainstream. You are not right of center. You make Ernie S. and saintmichael look living raving liberal loonies. Kush is more sane than you.

It is what it is, old salt, and will always be such.

Ah, the marks of a loser appear: a challenge Redfish won't keep and the accusations he can't prove because he was handled roughly again. There will be no far right WHINO as presidential candidate. Bush, maybe Walker, possibly Kasich: no Cruz or Santorum or Perry or Carson.

You are not mainstream. You are not right of center. You make Ernie S. and saintmichael look living raving liberal loonies. Kush is more sane than you.

Why don't you take your circle jerk in the Flame Zone in a Thread of your Own?

Not many people could possibly care what you and that other idiot have to argue about

Why don't you take your circle jerk in the Flame Zone in a Thread of your Own?

Not many people could possibly care what you and that other idiot have to argue about
Ah, projection boy is on the loose again. :lol:

I don't want all conservatives to go away. They bring a lot to the table. In fact, since the top 10% richest Americans only represent 10% of our population, I don't know why it is that all the politicians are rich?

Why is my elected representative some middle class guy? How can my rep empathize with me when he's not struggling?
I agree 99.9%. Except all politicians are not rich.

Redfish ( Reply from your post 325),
1. Donald Trump is dreaming. I do business in China and other countries but this a separate topic. I will get back to you.
2. Japan. I also do business in Kyoto. Actually you are claiming that Obama is not popular in Japan. I gave you an example how they adore Obama. The only thing that Japanese are irritated with us (not Obama) is the military base and a rape case by one of our soldier. U.S. is in the process right now in building a military base in Phil.
3. If we follow the republicans way. We are at war with Iran and Syria. Where have you been. Have you listen to the last debate?

I don't want all conservatives to go away. They bring a lot to the table. In fact, since the top 10% richest Americans only represent 10% of our population, I don't know why it is that all the politicians are rich?

Why is my elected representative some middle class guy? How can my rep empathize with me when he's not struggling?

the richest members of congress are Democrat dimwit. the richest guy is a republican, but most of the rest of the richest are Democrats
I don't care. Why if 90% of us are not rich, why is 100% of Congress rich?

Why isn't someone making $40-$99k a year representing me?

And why aren't there poor senators representing the poor?

You are right. None of them REALLY represent me.

couple of reasons
1. we need term limits
2. no one should be able to vote on his own salary and benefits

and since you are a lib, why did congress exempt itself from obamacare if its so wonderful?

Because they get those cadillac health packages. Remember the ones you guys cried because auto workers had better insurance than you?

Funny you don't want auto workers to have such healthcare but you allow millionaires like McCain to have them?

I don't give a shit what kind of healthcare the car companies and unions give to auto workers. Why would I care? Its built into the price of every car so everyone who buys a new car pays for it.

But my point about congress is valid. They exempted themselves from obamacare which has been forced on the rest of america. Do you consider them some kind of higher beings who are entitled to special priviledges and wealth?
What do you mean? I have private insurance through my company. Don't you? Congress just has private Cadillac insurance. It's what ceo's give themselves.

And funny the GOP are anti pensions for workers but not for themselves.

I'm going to be watching something important tonight. The daily show

I agree 99.9%. Except all politicians are not rich.
I know the former speaker of the GOP house or Senate in Michigan. He was a drunk and wrote a book and now he's a lobbyist making 6 figures. You'd have to be a complete loser to not parlee that into a golden ticket.

Now that's just a state Rep. Who's middle class in Washington?

Redfish,
You are contradicting yourself son. And stop lying it's not good to your health.
1. Japan is begging US to be considered under military umbrella because of Russia and China.
2. Bartender in St. Petersburg. We want war in ME. That is the republicans idea. Not Obama.
3. Vast majority lost our mind in USA......They are talking about republican stupidities, Obama trashing, repubs letter to Iran, serve their own party interest. Not Obama.
On the side. I'm getting a lots of emails from different countries about Donald Trump stupidity.

Its not surprising that state controlled media outlets are downing Trump. They are afraid of an american president with balls and convictions. They said the same things about Reagan.

Japan has been under US protection since WW2, where have you been? A weak president causes them to fear what China might do.

NO, its not what the GOP has done, because they basically haven't done much, thats the problem seen by the rest of the world, congress has done nothing to stop obama's lunacy.

Doing things that will cause unrest in the mid east, allowing ISIS to exist, and allowing Russia to call the shots will cause war in the mid east. Repubicans do not want war anyplace, and most of them are smart enough to understand that peace comes through strength, not weakness. Obama has made us look weak and act weak. His actions have encouraged the radical regimes into action.

After every conflict comes negotiations. Bottom line is Republicans are great at war but not good at ending wars. Not good at making the peace. Ever see Charlie Wilson's war? The GOP got cheap right at the end of the war. A couple million dollars would have made us allies for life but instead we got cheap and that created the taliban and al queda. True story.

Who ended Viet Nam? Who brought down the soviet union without firing a shot? Hint, not dems.
Who freed the slaves? Lincoln. But today's GOP is not that GOP.

Under the liberal democrat obama, there are more people in poverty today than when he took office, more on food stamps, more unemployed or under employed. more american manufacturing jobs have left the country. Remember-------------------Obama is a democrat.
When you take control of a bus going over a cliff you aren't to blame for the casualties.

And if you can get us out, amazing. And he has.

The GOP has no interest in improving the situation of the middle class.

Don't blame the dems for the widening gap between the rich and poor then turn around and cry class warfare or envy when we try to fix it.

What's your plan? You don't got one because your side likes it. The rich are winning and you cry for them. So fuking gay.

Its not surprising that state controlled media outlets are downing Trump. They are afraid of an american president with balls and convictions. They said the same things about Reagan.

Japan has been under US protection since WW2, where have you been? A weak president causes them to fear what China might do.

NO, its not what the GOP has done, because they basically haven't done much, thats the problem seen by the rest of the world, congress has done nothing to stop obama's lunacy.

Doing things that will cause unrest in the mid east, allowing ISIS to exist, and allowing Russia to call the shots will cause war in the mid east. Repubicans do not want war anyplace, and most of them are smart enough to understand that peace comes through strength, not weakness. Obama has made us look weak and act weak. His actions have encouraged the radical regimes into action.

After every conflict comes negotiations. Bottom line is Republicans are great at war but not good at ending wars. Not good at making the peace. Ever see Charlie Wilson's war? The GOP got cheap right at the end of the war. A couple million dollars would have made us allies for life but instead we got cheap and that created the taliban and al queda. True story.

Who ended Viet Nam? Who brought down the soviet union without firing a shot? Hint, not dems.

Under the liberal democrat obama, there are more people in poverty today than when he took office, more on food stamps, more unemployed or under employed. more american manufacturing jobs have left the country. Remember-------------------Obama is a democrat.
When you take control of a bus going over a cliff you aren't to blame for the casualties.

Don't blame the dems for the widening gap between the rich and poor then turn around and cry class warfare or envy when we try to fix it.

What's your plan? You don't got one because your side likes it. The rich are winning and you cry for them. So fuking gay.

Shut the coal mines, shut down fracking, shut down the pipeline. All middle class jobs. Allow businesses an additional year to comply with Obamacare, while holding the working man to having to have health insurance. Allow chicken and now beef to go to China and be processed and shipped back.

Obama and the Democrats sure the hell ain't for the middle class. So before you point at the Republicans, take a look at what the Democrats are doing. Otherwise you have nothing.

Last edited:

Shut the coal mines, shut down fracking, shut down the pipeline. All middle class jobs. Allow businesses an additional year to comply with Obamacare, while holding the working man to having to have health insurance. Allow beef to go to China and be processed and shipped back.

Obama and the Democrats sure the hell ain't for the middle class. So before you point at the Republicans, take a look at what the Democrats are doing. Otherwise you have nothing.
We should go green. Those things are never going to be shut down. But the GOP has deregulated the coal mines and made them less safe.

I don't know about beef. Where's the beef?

Shut the coal mines, shut down fracking, shut down the pipeline. All middle class jobs. Allow businesses an additional year to comply with Obamacare, while holding the working man to having to have health insurance. Allow beef to go to China and be processed and shipped back.

We should go green. Those things are never going to be shut down. But the GOP has deregulated the coal mines and made them less safe.

Laugh all you fucking want but when you get sick because China has lower standards than the US, blame Obama and his administration.

Shipping more middle class jobs is pretty funny to you and most Democrats.

Laugh all you fucking want but when you get sick because China has lower standards than the US, blame Obama and his administration.

Papa, we have been shipping jobs to China before you even heard Obama. I've been doing business in China since 1989.

Papa, we have been shipping jobs to China before you even heard Obama. I've been doing business in China since 1989.

And we shouldn't double down by sending our food. Sealybobo claims the Republicans aren't for the middle class are you seriously going to claim that Obama and the Democrats are FOR the middle class?

It's a lie, I am calling him out on his BS.

the richest members of congress are Democrat dimwit. the richest guy is a republican, but most of the rest of the richest are Democrats
I don't care. Why if 90% of us are not rich, why is 100% of Congress rich?

Why isn't someone making $40-$99k a year representing me?

And why aren't there poor senators representing the poor?

You are right. None of them REALLY represent me.

couple of reasons
1. we need term limits
2. no one should be able to vote on his own salary and benefits

and since you are a lib, why did congress exempt itself from obamacare if its so wonderful?

Because they get those cadillac health packages. Remember the ones you guys cried because auto workers had better insurance than you?

Funny you don't want auto workers to have such healthcare but you allow millionaires like McCain to have them?

I don't give a shit what kind of healthcare the car companies and unions give to auto workers. Why would I care? Its built into the price of every car so everyone who buys a new car pays for it.

But my point about congress is valid. They exempted themselves from obamacare which has been forced on the rest of america. Do you consider them some kind of higher beings who are entitled to special priviledges and wealth?
What do you mean? I have private insurance through my company. Don't you? Congress just has private Cadillac insurance. It's what ceo's give themselves.

And funny the GOP are anti pensions for workers but not for themselves.

I'm going to be watching something important tonight. The daily show

the point is that congress forced obozocare on the american public but exempted themselves from it.

why can't you grasp that simple concept. Its good enough for us , but not for them. Think, moron.

Redfish, which plan in Cruz on?

Do the plans Congress use meet ACA requirements?

Redfish is trolling without content. In fact, I heard that often from foreigners, "why the cowboy policies?" I have heard consistently the last few years from foreigners that Obama, they think, is a better president. Redfish can go above and study the graph.

I have no intention of studying any graph posted by you or any other libtardian fool.

In the last 5 years I have been to the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Japan, Bahrain, Columbia, Panama, Costa Rica, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, and Australia.

In every country the questions are the same: why did you elect someone as incompetent as obama? why does obama hate the USA? Obama's policies are making the world more dangerous. Why is obama dumping on your allies and supporting your enemies? Not once have I heard praise for obama or his policies.

Let me paint a scenario for you . You are guest and your host tells you right in your face that your president is a piece of shit. Does that make sense to you?. I do not believe you. Knowing how you post, you you are the one trashing Obama abroad.
From your last paragraph that is a complete lie.
From your list. You can add China in your shit list. Mexico and Russia yes. Maybe Germany because of the spy scandal. I totally disagree with the rest. U.S. and Japan are trying to build a military base in Subic Philippines to counter China's aggressions. What kind of respect do you think Obama is getting in Asia?
I'm going to Beijing then Manila this September for a business trip. I will ask my Chinese counter part regarding the island they are illegally building in Spratley Island. I can assure you that even though its illegal they will support their president.
Mexico yes they are trashing Obama. Do you know the specific why some don't like Obama despite his amnesty program? Do you know why? This is a test. See if you know what you're talking about.

Redfish, This is from my Post 273.
From the countries where you listed Obama is not popular. I agreed with Russia and Mexico but not the rest.
Because Mexico has a unique problem against Obama. Despite his amnesty program. So I asked you again.
Why do you think Obama is not popular Mexico? Can you answer this question if you really know why Obama is not popular?

I'm the medical instruments, parts and consumable business with countries from Asia (all), Europe (minor), South American (all), part of Africa, part of Middle East and few eastern block countries but mainly here in U.S.
This is where I meet politicians, political groups and locals.
In general can you give a brief description of what you do for a living?

For those of you who believe Hillary is smart enough to plant Trump in the GOP race, consider how dumb that makes Republican voters because he is KILLING it after last night. What can stop Trump from being the GOP nominee?

Republicans don't seem to excited about the people in their race.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/04/u...blican-debate-rounding-could-decide.html?_r=0

SPOILER! Perry Jindal Santorum Fiorino Pataki & Lindsay Graham don't make it.
Trump can only stop himself. BTW Hillary will not get Dem nomination.

Forum List

Back