Trump Just Said...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
When a reporter asked him just now if he would apologize to Admiral McRaven, He replied, "I don't know Adm. McRaven."

He just told a BOLD FACE lie.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN? He can not tell the truth.

He has probably never met McRaven.

He said, "I don't KNOW Admiral McRaven."

The man can't tell the truth. Every single time he gets asked a question, he lies. He also said he has NO DEALINGS with Saudi Arabia... despite the fact they bought an ENTIRE FLOOR in Trump Tower, bought one of his yachts, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at his hotels. He can not tell the truth.

When a reporter asked him just now if he would apologize to Admiral McRaven, He replied, "I don't know Adm. McRaven."

He just told a BOLD FACE lie.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN? He can not tell the truth.

------------------------------------------------- maybe his comment was just another Insult Lew ,

He said, "I don't KNOW Admiral McRaven."

The man can't tell the truth. Every single time he gets asked a question, he lies. He also said he has NO DEALINGS with Saudi Arabia... despite the fact they bought an ENTIRE FLOOR in Trump Tower, bought one of his yachts, and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars at his hotels. He can not tell the truth.

He's old. Maybe he is getting forgetful.

teflon don can make 2 completely opposite, contradictory statements and convince his apologists that he told the truth both times.

face it, his apologists are dumbos...donny is a complete embarrassment to our country.

As one might expect, Trump’s comments have drawn bipartisan outrage. “Adm. McRaven is not a partisan individual. He’s a decorated former SEAL … who served his nation, not a party. I believe he is speaking out because he feels a moral obligation to do so, and note that Pres. Trump said nothing to refute Adm. McRaven’s criticism,” said Sen. Jack Reed (D-CT). “I don’t know if Adm. William McRaven shares my political views or not,” Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL) tweeted Monday morning, failing, of course, to mention the president by name. “But I do know that few Americans have sacrificed or risked more than he has to protect America & the freedoms we enjoy. His military career exemplified honor & excellence. I am grateful for his service.” Retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling wasn’t so coy, calling Trump’s comments “disgusting.”

McRaven responded later on Sunday. “I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else,” he told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all Presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the Nation together in challenging times.”

He added that he stands by his comments regarding Trump's attacks on the free press.

teflon don can make 2 completely opposite, contradictory statements and convince his apologists that he told the truth both times.

face it, his apologists are dumbos...donny is a complete embarrassment to our country.

As one might expect, Trump’s comments have drawn bipartisan outrage. “Adm. McRaven is not a partisan individual. He’s a decorated former SEAL … who served his nation, not a party. I believe he is speaking out because he feels a moral obligation to do so, and note that Pres. Trump said nothing to refute Adm. McRaven’s criticism,” said Sen. Jack Reed (D-CT). “I don’t know if Adm. William McRaven shares my political views or not,” Sen Marco Rubio (R-FL) tweeted Monday morning, failing, of course, to mention the president by name. “But I do know that few Americans have sacrificed or risked more than he has to protect America & the freedoms we enjoy. His military career exemplified honor & excellence. I am grateful for his service.” Retired Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling wasn’t so coy, calling Trump’s comments “disgusting.”

McRaven responded later on Sunday. “I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else,” he told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for. I admire all Presidents, regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the Nation together in challenging times.”

He added that he stands by his comments regarding Trump's attacks on the free press.

So, McRaven attacked the President, the President attacked back, and put it out of his mind.

What's the problem?

Anyone else notice that Trump has yet to visit troops in a war zone?

His excuses? He's been "too busy". Or, (and this is my favorite), he says that he doesn't want to visit troops in wars that he doesn't agree with. He's the freaking president for crying out loud. You get the job, you handle what is given you. Obama didn't agree with Afghanistan, but he still visited troops over there.

Face it...................Trump only cares about the military when he can use them as political props like he did at the southern border.

Trump Hasn’t Visited the Troops in a War Zone Because ‘He’s Afraid’

Last month, President Trump was asked why he hasn’t visited a military base in a combat zone. He offered two explanations. He’s “very busy” at home, he said, and he doesn’t “think it’s overly necessary.”

Last week, the New York Times reported on a third excuse. Trump, aides told the Times, does not believe American troops should be in Afghanistan or Iraq and he fears a visit to the countries “would validate missions he does not truly believe in.”

His excuses? He's been "too busy". Or, (and this is my favorite), he says that he doesn't want to visit troops in wars that he doesn't agree with. He's the freaking president for crying out loud. You get the job, you handle what is given you. Obama didn't agree with Afghanistan, but he still visited troops over there.

Face it...................Trump only cares about the military when he can use them as political props like he did at the southern border.

Last month, President Trump was asked why he hasn’t visited a military base in a combat zone. He offered two explanations. He’s “very busy” at home, he said, and he doesn’t “think it’s overly necessary.”

Last week, the New York Times reported on a third excuse. Trump, aides told the Times, does not believe American troops should be in Afghanistan or Iraq and he fears a visit to the countries “would validate missions he does not truly believe in.”

The two reasons offered by Trump seem reasonable.

So, McRaven attacked the President, the President attacked back, and put it out of his mind.

What's the problem?

The problem is the left's TDS.

I might be able to believe he's been too busy, that is, if he wasn't playing golf damn near every weekend.

As far as not wanting to validate conflicts he doesn't believe in? Hey, he's president of the whole country, and all the problems that come with it, he can't cherry pick what he wants to govern and what he doesn't.

by Wesley K. Clark

Retired Gen. Wesley K. Clark is a former NATO supreme allied commander. He is a Centennial Fellow at Georgetown and a senior fellow at the UCLA Burkle Center for International Relations.

November 19

Of all the roles of the presidency, commander in chief was perhaps the one that candidate Donald Trump most relished. His take-charge style, his hat and slogan, his command presence on the stage, his early experience at New York Military Academy and his boasting that “I know more about ISIS than the generals do” demonstrated his inclinations. And many Americans, including service members and veterans, believed that he would be a strong and effective commander in chief.

Yet as president, Trump’s actions and behavior have led service members and veterans to question whether he really understands who a commander in chief is, or what he does.

I might be able to believe he's been too busy, that is, if he wasn't playing golf damn near every weekend.

As far as not wanting to validate conflicts he doesn't believe in? Hey, he's president of the whole country, and all the problems that come with it, he can't cherry pick what he wants to govern and what he doesn't.

I dismissed what the NYT said.

1. HIs idea of busy, might be different than yours.

He couldn't even make the time to go lay a wreath at Arlington Cemetery on Veteran's Day... he's a piece of shit that ran on supporting the military, but is all talk and not action. He just said it to get votes.

Forum List

Back