Trump: Judge blocking new immigration order is UNPRECEDENTED judicial overreach

They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.

Yet another false assertion from you, unless you're prepared to prove to us that President Trump's travel ban is "unconstitutional".
2 judges already did that. Feel free to read the rulings if you don't understand.

You're full of shit too.
They have more important cases than unconstitutional and arbitrary temporary travel bans.
Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.
------------------------------------------------ seems to me that after its gets by the 'supremes' and is recognized as legal the President can just extend it if he likes OldSchool !!
By the time it gets to the Supreme Court it will have been supposed to expire weeks or months ago. This pointless, arbitrary EO is DOA pismoe.
Matters.....the point is these corrupt judges need to get an ass-whipping in court.

Yet another false assertion from you, unless you're prepared to prove to us that President Trump's travel ban is "unconstitutional".
2 judges already did that. Feel free to read the rulings if you don't understand.
I wonder if any of these Snowflake judges read the EO before they rushed in front of the cameras.

Actually this will take precedent because of the obvious illegality we're seeing from corrupt Obama judges creating laws from the bench. The new order just makes it easier for SCOTUS to overturn dickhead tyrants in black robes who think they can put our national security at risk without consequences.
Unlikely. The bans are set to expire after a few months anyways. They are pointless and arbitrary.
------------------------------------------------ seems to me that after its gets by the 'supremes' and is recognized as legal the President can just extend it if he likes OldSchool !!
By the time it gets to the Supreme Court it will have been supposed to expire weeks or months ago. This pointless, arbitrary EO is DOA pismoe.
Matters.....the point is these corrupt judges need to get an ass-whipping in court.
You obviously don't know how court works

YOU made the assertion so YOU defend it. Like I said, I doubt you have any idea what you're saying when you say it.

I don't think the judge even read the order. He instead sites a campaign speech as justification.

He's going to be overturned at the SCOTUS.
Scotus won't even look at it
You're full of shit too.
--------------------------------------------- I don't know the answer but there should be some way to get rid of these type judges .
Best way is to overturn their lying asses.

Actually I do.

I suggest you remove your fucking head from your ass.

YOU made the assertion so YOU defend it. Like I said, I doubt you have any idea what you're saying when you say it.
Nah I don't care to. The ban doesn't even exist anymore so it's pointless.

Actually I do.

I suggest you remove your fucking head from your ass.
My head's fine. You're the one who thinks the Muslim ban is constitutional and still in place.

Forum List

Back