Trump: "Jay Leno points out that comedy (on the very boring late night shows) is totally one-sided"

A good portion of the nation finds them unwatchable due to constant political haranguing.
But the networks seem to prefer political content over ratings.

A good portion of the nation finds them unwatchable due to constant political haranguing.

Basically the comics are scolds now...”the new moral majority”. They see themselves as the commissars of morality and thought. The New York Times regularly gives comics approving reviews by lauding the “rawness” and the “fury” of the anticomics.

“We have become stupidly politically correct, which is the death of comedy,” Mel Brooks

Opinion | Standing Up to the Comedy Scolds

Liberals destroy or corrupt everything they touch.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

"Actually, the one-sided hatred on these shows is incredible and for me, unwatchable. But remember, WE are number one - President!" - Trump

i actually like the late night shows!

I guess Trump can watch Leno instead.....oh wait.
Leno was the most boring, vanilla host ever
i bet if he said what you liked you would say the guy was a great talk show host......

Basically the comics are scolds now...”the new moral majority”. They see themselves as the commissars of morality and thought. The New York Times regularly gives comics approving reviews by lauding the “rawness” and the “fury” of the anticomics.

“We have become stupidly politically correct, which is the death of comedy,” Mel Brooks

Sorry you don’t find anything funny anymore, snowflake :itsok:

Guess you weren't around during Johnson and Nixon's Administrations...they were reemed from all sides.

"Actually, the one-sided hatred on these shows is incredible and for me, unwatchable. But remember, WE are number one - President!" - Trump

i bet if he said what you liked you would say the guy was a great talk show host......
No he’s an asshole. After what he did to Conan, and I’ve listened to Howard Stern for years and heard story after story of Leno being a dick.

No he’s an asshole. After what he did to Conan, and I’ve listened to Howard Stern for years and heard story after story of Leno being a dick.
ok just testing you....

The whole of leftist media and Hollywood types have become this guy...
0e1a8edff6492f3adea02796074f3c68.jpg
The future of entertainment hosts.
Propaganda parrot posing as an entertainer. Pandering to an elite crowd dressed as clowns, while patting themselves on the back for their superiority.
All the awards shows are already there. There was actually a petition to have the character Caesar Flickerman to host the Oscar's.

Guess you weren't around during Johnson and Nixon's Administrations...they were reemed from all sides.
I guess you weren't. Johnny Carson, Jack Parr didn't engage in anything like what we have today.
Can you imagine Johnny making a "dick holster" joke like Colbert told about Trump?

Absolutely and positively unthinkable. You are deranged.

The three very weak and untalented late night “hosts” are “fighting over table scraps. Carson did a great job, it wasn’t political. I don’t know what they’re going to do in 2024 when he’s no longer President? Will be wacky in the unemployment line.” Michael Loftus

This is why all of the best comics who ever lived were Christian conservatives.....who can forget about the courageous cutting edge comedy of Gallagher, as he railed against the establishment and spoke truth to power!!

The three very weak and untalented late night “hosts” are “fighting over table scraps. Carson did a great job, it wasn’t political. I don’t know what they’re going to do in 2024 when he’s no longer President? Will be wacky in the unemployment line.” Michael Loftus

Late night TV did great when Obama was president. They will be fine with the next Democratic president. You're just pouting because it's so easy to make fun of Trump's childish behavior.

Forum List

Back