After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

Thoroughness...I can't help but love it. I love a man who not only knows how to clean house, but actually does it when so many people most likely consider it to be a woman's job. :D :D :D

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

No shit, this is great news! 'Bout time somebody held the media accountable for their slander and character assassination. And I agree 100% about that dickhead Bill Maher. He's the most obnoxious prick in Hollywood.

Snowflakery at its ugliest.

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
Libel and slander aren’t free speech. You have to pay for it.
Then Trump is in deep shit if butthurt little Nicky wins
Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer

There can be no criticism of an Authoritarian. Free speech be thou a damned thing in Trumpland!
Cite examples.
Everybody he’s ever slandered on twitter, in speeaches, etc. For example, slandering Hillary by spending years calling her a criminal and murderer
She's a public figure, dumbass. Sandman is not.

Cite examples.
Doesn’t matter. Trump knew he was being false and reckless. Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.

Cite examples.

He became a public figure after the first tweeter post didn't he? Whoever posted that original tweet was also the one who posted the false narrative based on an incomplete video clip of the incident. If posting and/or publishing a false narrative based on a partial quote or partial video clip is liable or slander, then Faux News, GOP, the Anti-Choice Crowd, will all have a huge problem on their hands. Suing media outlets for reporting on that viral video posted on Tweeter? Or a comedian who referenced it in a monologue? If the lawyers who filed the suits had to pay the defense legal fees if they lose the case, I bet there would be many fewer suits like these.

Cite examples.
Doesn’t matter. Trump knew he was being false and reckless. Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.

If it was, why did they backtrack so quickly? Maybe they should have asked you first.

Cite examples.

If it was, why did they backtrack so quickly? Maybe they should have asked you first.
The ones that did? Because theymre pussies .

You live on an imaginary planet of phony scandals and character assassination and misinformation, super duper... Law enforcement and all respected journalists think you are nuts. It is Rupert Murdoch ridiculous demagogues and Dupes like you, you're a disgrace. After 35 years of your giveaway to the rich, we have the worst upward Mobility, inequality, and benefits in the modern world.

Good. Kathy Griffin was actively instructing people to datamine this kid ..among other things. I hope they nail her for millions.

And if this is successful, I can see future conservatives trying to bait these hateful moonbats.

Maybe we will all get rich!!!

This is what happens when the media is in full attack mode 24/7. They become hate driven rather than fact driven. They are now being faced with a few legal facts - which they don't happen to like too well...LOL

This is what happens when the media is in full attack mode 24/7. They become hate driven rather than fact driven. They are now being faced with a few legal facts - which they don't happen to like too well...LOL

But the legal facts are only as good as the liberal courts admit.

I could see the liberal courts dismissing this obvious breech in the law.

Forum List

Back