Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

You made an attack on him, and I am addressing your attack.

You sited the number of law suits against him as thought it proved he was not a populist, which made no sense.

So, I asked what is normal for a billionaire developer to have, lawsuit wise. If you cant' answer that, then your complaint based on that number, reveals you to be a completely fucking moron.

Are you able to understand that?
Your post makes me lachrymose." HOW TF is anyone to know what is normal? 3500 seems like a bit over the top No?? Trump is a slime bag a grabber of the puss married 3 times cheating on all Doesn't just that give you a fn clue?

So, you admit to having no idea what is normal for a new york developer of Trump's size.

Yet, somehow, you just "feel" that the number Trump has, most be too much.

YOu are so confident in that claim, that you immediately try to change the subject!!!

Wow. THat was convincing.

Do you even know why you actually hate Trump and Trump supporters? Since it obviously has NOTHING to do with any number of lawsuits?
Perhaps you in all your wisdom can supply the number I couldn't???

YOU are the one that presented the 3500 number like it meant something to you, not me.

As you don't have any reason to "feel" that it is important, as you admit.

What is it that is really the basis for your hate?

After all, if I could somehow, prove to you, that such a number of law suits is completely normal for a NYC real estate developer,

it would not improve your opinion on Trump, one iota, would it?

So, seriously, ask yourself, what is your real reason for hate?
It's certainly not for my doing well in the markets ,,Perhaps it has something to do with his blustering bullying self ? The nasty degrading way he treats people ?

I get it, you have never asked yourself the question.

NOw might be a good time. What is this really about for you?

What is your vision of the future, that you want? Describe it in as few words as possible.

Because he is a troll and wants you to respond to him so this thread continues to get bumped to the top.

You guys need to start identifying trolls and just Ignore them.

The Mods can’t catch everything.
Your post makes me lachrymose." HOW TF is anyone to know what is normal? 3500 seems like a bit over the top No?? Trump is a slime bag a grabber of the puss married 3 times cheating on all Doesn't just that give you a fn clue?

So, you admit to having no idea what is normal for a new york developer of Trump's size.

YOu are so confident in that claim, that you immediately try to change the subject!!!

Do you even know why you actually hate Trump and Trump supporters? Since it obviously has NOTHING to do with any number of lawsuits?

"Do you even know why you actually hate Trump and Trump supporters?"

"
this is what we really think about Trump supporters, the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don’t.

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought “Fine.”

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, “Okay.”

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, “No problem.”

That when he made up stories about seeing muslim-Americans [sic] in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, “Not an issue.”

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn’t care, you chirped, “He sure knows me.”

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, “That’s cool!”

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn’t read books, you said, “Well, who has time?”

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, “That makes sense.”

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, “Yes!”

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man’s coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, “What a great guy!”

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, “Thumbs up!”

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, “That’s the way I want my President to be.”

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they’re supposed to be regulating and you have said, “What a genius!”

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, “That’s smart!”

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was the middle of water and you have said, “That makes sense.”

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, “falling in love” with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, “That’s statesmanship!”

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise.

What you don’t get, Trump supporters in 2018, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it’s also…hear me…charitable.

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are *less* flattering.

by Adam-Troy Castro (October 2, 2018)
Posted on January 13, 2019 by Thinkwing Radio

Wow. I was going to address what you said, but it was just a cut and paste.

Dude. I ask you again, have you really given any thought to why you are so full of hate?

But how is he different from any other lib?

Just walk on by
In 2000, when Donald Trump was openly discussing the possibility of a White House campaign, he made a curious boast: "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it."

In 2000, Trump joked, "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." Maybe he wasn't kidding.

About this website

MSNBC.COM|BY STEVE BENEN

Trump-owned businesses received millions from Trump's campaign

YOU are the one that presented the 3500 number like it meant something to you, not me.

After all, if I could somehow, prove to you, that such a number of law suits is completely normal for a NYC real estate developer,

It's certainly not for my doing well in the markets ,,Perhaps it has something to do with his blustering bullying self ? The nasty degrading way he treats people ?

For 0ne I'd like America to still be the greatest nation in the world for my children who will survive me by many years IMHO I believe Trump is taking us down People who were our friends are looking at us in dismay How can we let this slob of a man lead us down hill while 63 million voted for him? He gets 4 more years we're in big trouble He'll keep getting away with what ever he wants while you republicans take a knee
What is your vision of the future, that you want? Describe it in as few words as possible.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.
Georgephillip sez: "The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women."
That's silly. VicePresident Biden committed a crime by soliciting riches for himself from a country America funded for reasons of which the Congress approved funding. It is illegal for any government employee to enrich himself from transactions the Congress meant for the edification and funding of an acknowledged ally. Biden dirtied his own hands without anybody else's help.

Stop blaming President Trump for doing his job of oversight for the good and benefit of the American people whom he serves by making sure no criminal activity takes money away from gifts of the US Treasury meant to go to a foreign country.

This sham impeachment shall be dealt with sooner or later. Many of the players in throwing the most sludge at President Trump have engaged in enriching themselves from Government offerings to the citizens of this or other nations, and Trump is doing the right thing to end this criminality.
That's silly. VicePresident Biden committed a crime by soliciting riches for himself from a country America funded for reasons of which the Congress approved funding.
What riches did Biden solicit for himself?

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.
Georgephillip sez: "The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women."
That's silly. VicePresident Biden committed a crime by soliciting riches for himself from a country America funded for reasons of which the Congress approved funding. It is illegal for any government employee to enrich himself from transactions the Congress meant for the edification and funding of an acknowledged ally. Biden dirtied his own hands without anybody else's help.

Stop blaming President Trump for doing his job of oversight for the good and benefit of the American people whom he serves by making sure no criminal activity takes money away from gifts of the US Treasury meant to go to a foreign country.

This sham impeachment shall be dealt with sooner or later. Many of the players in throwing the most sludge at President Trump have engaged in enriching themselves from Government offerings to the citizens of this or other nations, and Trump is doing the right thing to end this criminality.
That's silly. VicePresident Biden committed a crime by soliciting riches for himself from a country America funded for reasons of which the Congress approved funding.
What riches did Biden solicit for himself?
Soliciting for your son is equally as bad.

Because he is a troll and wants you to respond to him so this thread continues to get bumped to the top.

"
this is what we really think about Trump supporters, the rich, the poor, the malignant and the innocently well-meaning, the ones who think and the ones who don’t.

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought “Fine.”

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, “Okay.”

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, “No problem.”

That when he made up stories about seeing muslim-Americans [sic] in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, “Not an issue.”

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn’t care, you chirped, “He sure knows me.”

That when you heard him illustrate his own character by telling that cute story about the elderly guest bleeding on the floor at his country club, the story about how he turned his back and how it was all an imposition on him, you said, “That’s cool!”

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw.

That when you heard him brag that he doesn’t read books, you said, “Well, who has time?”

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn’t commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, “That makes sense.”

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, “Yes!”

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man’s coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, “What a great guy!”

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, “Thumbs up!”

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, “That’s the way I want my President to be.”

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they’re supposed to be regulating and you have said, “What a genius!”

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, “That’s smart!”

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was the middle of water and you have said, “That makes sense.”

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, “falling in love” with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, “That’s statesmanship!”

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise.

What you don’t get, Trump supporters in 2018, is that succumbing to frustration and thinking of you as stupid may be wrong and unhelpful, but it’s also…hear me…charitable.

Because if you’re NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are *less* flattering.

Dude. I ask you again, have you really given any thought to why you are so full of hate?

But how is he different from any other lib?

Just walk on by
In 2000, when Donald Trump was openly discussing the possibility of a White House campaign, he made a curious boast: "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it."

In 2000, Trump joked, "It's very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." Maybe he wasn't kidding.

About this website

MSNBC.COM|BY STEVE BENEN

Trump-owned businesses received millions from Trump's campaign

For 0ne I'd like America to still be the greatest nation in the world for my children who will survive me by many years IMHO I believe Trump is taking us down People who were our friends are looking at us in dismay How can we let this slob of a man lead us down hill while 63 million voted for him? He gets 4 more years we're in big trouble He'll keep getting away with what ever he wants while you republicans take a knee
Which might explain why life-long Republican fixer Robert Mueller completed his investigation without crossing Trump's financial red line:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...rt-doesnt-cross-red-line-into-trumps-finances

If Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians, Donald would have found a way to monetize the transactions.

I don't see any alternative, do you?
I'm also pretty sure Trump isn't intelligent or educated enough to know when, where, or how to get involved
Book1_17334_image001.png

"As can be seen, China's growth has been more than twice as large as the growth in the United States since Donald Trump came into the White House.

"In other words, we should put Donald Trump's claim that his policies have somehow secured the United States' status as the world's leading economy alongside his copy of President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate."

China Has Hugely Outgrown the U.S. Under Trump | Beat the Press | CEPR

I don't believe any single president is intelligent enough to know when and where to get involved.

That said, still better than Obama's red line, which just allowed us to be walked over like a door met, and completely destroyed our reputation.
That said, still better than Obama's red line, which just allowed us to be walked over like a door met, and completely destroyed our reputation.
Even Republicans warned Obama of another "mission accomplished"
Smart enough to recognize a gold-plated moron when I see one; what's your excuse?

Trump Admitted To Wharton With Help From A Family Friend | Poets&Quants

"Many of Trump’s peers in the Wharton Class of 1968 agree that he did not stand out academically, according to The Daily Pennsylvanian, the student newspaper at Penn (see Trump Failed To Excel At Wharton).

"The newspaper quoted 1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris who recalled that 'Don … was loath to really study much.'

"Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not 'seem to care about being prepared...'"

"One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student.

"A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.' 'I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’” DiPrima wrote. 'Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.'"

I would say his remembering the actual rules for how the country runs and using that to win the most powerful office in the world, and you, AND YOURS, repeatedly forgetting the actual rules,

hugely trumps some comment from some asshole that barely knew the guy, decades ago.

My point stands, yours, dismissed.
I would say his remembering the actual rules for how the country runs and using that to win the most powerful office in the world, and you, AND YOURS, repeatedly forgetting the actual rules,

hugely trumps some comment from some asshole that barely knew the guy, decades ago.
DvPkZoDXQAA2Z_P.jpg

Kelley taught Marketing at Penn for more than thirty years. He knew Trump better than 99% of those who voted for the King of Debt.

Welcome | Philadelphia Magazine

Strange. IF he said that I would question the professor's capabilities. How many of his other students went on to become multi-billionaires overseeing over 500 companies and becoming the President of the United States?

Seems to me that it is the professor who should re-evaluate his evaluation techniques.
Strange. IF he said that I would question the professor's capabilities. How many of his other students went on to become multi-billionaires overseeing over 500 companies and becoming the President of the United States?
Perhaps the fact Trump was born rich helps explain how much money he has made? Why do conservatives always conflate "greed" with "intelligence"? You might also wonder why Trump alma mater doesn't share your high opinion of his talents...

"Perhaps the biggest reason for this shroud of mystery is Penn itself; the school’s sphinx-like reticence about its most famous alumnus plays at times like a silent scream.

"For instance, Penn has never had Trump deliver a commencement speech or conferred an honorary degree on him.

"In the wake of his election, Penn tour guides were discouraged from bringing up the T-word and issued simple instructions for handling questions about Trump’s tenure at Penn: Keep it short and sweet — 'Yes, he graduated from Wharton in 1968' — and leave it at that.

"Tell Penn you’re writing an article about Donald Trump’s time there, and you’ll get the academic version of name, rank and serial number: 'Donald J. Trump earned a B.S. in real estate, which was awarded on May 20, 1968,' says Ron Ozio, Penn’s director of media relations, declining my request for an interview."

Nothing you posted, contradicted or even addressed the statement made.

How many of his other students went on to become multi-billionaires overseeing over 500 companies and becoming the President of the United States?

Doesn't matter what Trump's alma mater says or thinks. Completely irrelevant.

Why would you even think that matters? Do you know how many people are told they'll never amount to anything, and go on to become successful? Happens all the time. Thomas Sowell was told he no longer could succeed, because he dropped out of high school. I can think of many like that.

How many of his other students went on to become multi-billionaires overseeing over 500 companies and becoming the President of the United States?
The statement in question pertained to Trump's alleged stupidity.
D8fJrllX4AEjwId.jpg

How many students in Stupid Donald Trump's class were millionaires by the age of eight, or are you gullible enough to believe his lie about being "self-made"?

I don't believe any single president is intelligent enough to know when and where to get involved.

DvPkZoDXQAA2Z_P.jpg

Kelley taught Marketing at Penn for more than thirty years. He knew Trump better than 99% of those who voted for the King of Debt.

Seems to me that it is the professor who should re-evaluate his evaluation techniques.
Perhaps the fact Trump was born rich helps explain how much money he has made? Why do conservatives always conflate "greed" with "intelligence"? You might also wonder why Trump alma mater doesn't share your high opinion of his talents...

"Perhaps the biggest reason for this shroud of mystery is Penn itself; the school’s sphinx-like reticence about its most famous alumnus plays at times like a silent scream.

"For instance, Penn has never had Trump deliver a commencement speech or conferred an honorary degree on him.

"In the wake of his election, Penn tour guides were discouraged from bringing up the T-word and issued simple instructions for handling questions about Trump’s tenure at Penn: Keep it short and sweet — 'Yes, he graduated from Wharton in 1968' — and leave it at that.

"Tell Penn you’re writing an article about Donald Trump’s time there, and you’ll get the academic version of name, rank and serial number: 'Donald J. Trump earned a B.S. in real estate, which was awarded on May 20, 1968,' says Ron Ozio, Penn’s director of media relations, declining my request for an interview."

Why would you even think that matters? Do you know how many people are told they'll never amount to anything, and go on to become successful? Happens all the time. Thomas Sowell was told he no longer could succeed, because he dropped out of high school. I can think of many like that.

D8fJrllX4AEjwId.jpg

How many students in Stupid Donald Trump's class were millionaires by the age of eight, or are you gullible enough to believe his lie about being "self-made"?

You did not address what Andy said, all you did was repeat your previous stupid position.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by assertion, and you are an idiot.

DvPkZoDXQAA2Z_P.jpg

D8fJrllX4AEjwId.jpg

You did not address what Andy said, all you did was repeat your previous stupid position.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction."

You claimed Trump was NOT stupid.
D16wnoiWwAA_-iQ.jpg

I provided a contradiction.
Can you process that without too much cognitive dissonance?

trump-1576166341.jpg

"The President Just Admitted in Court He Ran a Crooked Charity and We're All Just Gonna Shrug It Off?
Who among us has not spent $20,000 in other people's charity money on a six-foot portrait of ourselves?"

Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds for Political, Business Gain

Most corrupt POTUS in History.
Too much MAGA?
Fake
Where's your evidence?
Trump Foundation Shutting Down Over Rampant Criminality

"But did you see the charity thing? You should see the charity thing. It was almost water under the bridge.

"Our politics have gone so far down the rabbit hole that a story about how the President of the United States agreed to pay $2 million at a court's order—while admitting he used his charity for his own gain—barely made a splash.

"Folks saw the headline and thought to themselves, Well, yeah, of course Donald Trump ran a crooked charity. But really. Look at this."

Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds for Political, Business Gain

So why hasn't the middle class begun paying off record levels of consumer debt?

....e.

At a guess, probably has something to do with our consumer market driven culture.

I know plenty of people who make more money than me, but have far worse financial situations.

I was just talking to a friend of mine, who wanted to take off some time to have shoulder surgery. He could not afford to, despite having made good money for several decades.

HIs house is a lot nicer than mine. His two cars are much nicer than the two I own.

But he has payments on all three, while I have none.

My wife just wanted to get some elective cosmetic surgery. She will be off work for several weeks. It was not covered by insurance. We just did it.

I won't say it did not hurt. It did. It was physically painful. But we could do it.

A raise will not improve your finical situation if you increase your lifestyle right along with it.

My point about Trump stands.

Trump did not run on some bullshit about being "one of us", but on a platform of policies to serve our interests.

All you are doing, is showcasing how utterly ignorant you are of what the fuck is going on.
rump did not run on some bullshit about being "one of us", but on a platform of policies to serve our interests.
Trump has never been confused about which side his interests lie on; you are simple minded enough to believe his lies, and I'm not.
MW-HS218__MGpng_MG_20190927104801.png

What ever happened to Trump’s boast of 4%, 5% or even 6% growth?

"Time for a reality check on Mr. Trump’s economic accomplishments, using two key measuring sticks: how well the economy is doing, compared with its performance under President Barack Obama’s leadership, and whether it has performed up to Mr. Trump’s promises.

"The short answer is, the economy’s performance is not much different than it was under Mr. Obama and far short of what Mr. Trump pledged."

Opinion | Trump Can’t Beat Obama on the Economy

What the hell kind of ginned up numbers are THAT?

"Average growth since recession"? "Real GDP, year over year growth"?

They are obvious garbage and they are irrelevant to what we were discussing.

IF Trump had run on a "i'm one of you guys" that would have been ridiculous and your post would have crushed it.

BUT, he did not.

So, are you going to stop playing that silly game, or do you just plan to wait till I am not online, and try running that line of jive past some sucker who might fall for it?

What does it say about how YOU view your positions, that you think you have to lie to win?

What does it say about what you feel about your fellow citizens, that you are comfortable with the idea of lying to them, to get them on your side?
"Average growth since recession"? "Real GDP, year over year growth"?

They are obvious garbage and they are irrelevant to what we were discussing
Feel free to point out any inaccuracies in my posts.
Maybe you should stop believing anything Trump says?
rattner-600.png

"Weaker Hiring Under Trump
Monthly job growth in thousands: Obama’s last 30 months versus Trump’s first 30 months."

Opinion | Trump Can’t Beat Obama on the Economy

OMG, Obama took over an economy entering an expansion, and Trump took over an economy that was well past due for a contraction!

Ignoring that is something only two types of people would do.

Drooling retards.

Or lying ass hats.

Which are you?
OMG, Obama took over an economy entering an expansion, and Trump took over an economy that was well past due for a contraction!
I'm beginning to understand why you "think" Trump is smart.

US economy under Obama 2009-2017 - Economics Help

"Barack Obama served as President from Jan 2009 – Jan 2017.

"When Obama came to office in Jan 2009, the US economy was in a deep recession, with falling real GDP, high unemployment and rising levels of government borrowing.
20191001%20Manufacturing%20PMI%20decline%20jws.1569942352092.png

"As President, Obama oversaw a moderate fiscal expansion which helped to promote economic recovery and falling unemployment.

"Given the depth of the 2009 recession, some argue the recovery was relatively weak.

"But, compared to the Eurozone, the US economy performed relatively well, with unemployment falling to pre-recession levels.

"However, despite a prolonged economic recovery, the US recovery was unevenly distributed.

"Median wages barely rose, and this compares to a booming stock market and rising corporate profit levels."

Trump is way beyond stupid, and so are most of his Pussies.
D1ep3FwX0AAU4nU.jpg

He did something that whole industries of experts said could not be done. He was right, and the world was wrong.

YOU were wrong.

And you can't learn from that.

That makes you the stupid one.
Do you believe Trump was..

"FIRST IN HIS CLASS’

"It was a 1973 article in the New York Times that said Trump graduated 'first in his class' at Wharton.

"However, it would later become clear that Trump’s name was not among top honorees at his commencement.

"Nor was he on the dean’s list his senior year, meaning he was not among the top 56 students in his graduating class of 366.

"Many of Trump’s peers in the Wharton Class of 1968 agree that he did not stand out academically, according to The Daily Pennsylvanian, the student newspaper at Penn (see Trump Failed To Excel At Wharton).

"The newspaper quoted 1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris who recalled that 'Don … was loath to really study much.'

"Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not 'seem to care about being prepared
.'

"He added that Trump’s academic passivity likely stemmed from his passion for engaging directly in the real estate business."

Do you realize that what you posted, does not contradict my post at all?

Seriously, what is wrong with your brain?
Do you realize that what you posted, does not contradict my post at all?

Seriously, what is wrong with your brain?
You claimed Trump was smart.
I offered evidence he is not.
image.jpg

What's wrong with your thinking?

No, you offered evidence that Trump was unmotivated and lazy, at one time at one thing.

Your own source said, he "didn't seem to care".

Not caring does not equal not able, you freaking moron.

You are just an asshole and a moron, just throwing shit against the wall, like a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys.
You are just an asshole and a moron, just throwing shit against the wall, like a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys.
TrumpII.jpg

Trump Failed To Excel At Wharton | Poets&Quants

"For years, profiles of Donald Trump have prominently noted that he 'graduated first in his class' at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School in 1968.

"But a new review of the dean’s list in the year he graduated from Wharton’s undergraduate program shows that he wasn’t even in the top 15% of his class.

"According to The Daily Pennsylvanian, the student newspaper, a published list of 56 students who were on the Wharton’s Dean List, representing the top 15% of the class, failed to include Trump.

"A 1968 Commencement Program also showed that Trump failed to graduate with any honors, despite his previous claim that he was first in his graduating class.

"The program, acquired by the newspaper from the Penn Archives, lists 20 Wharton award and prize recipients, 15 cum laude recipients, four magna cum laude recipients and two summa cum laude recipients for the Class of 1968. 'Trump’s name appears nowhere on those lists,' reported the newspaper which reprinted the program from the May graduation (see below)."

Smart enough to recognize a gold-plated moron when I see one; what's your excuse?

"Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not 'seem to care about being prepared...'"

"One of Trump’s marketing professors at Wharton, the late William Kelley, apparently thought little of his student.

"A close friend of the professor, Frank DiPrima, said that Kelley told him 100 times over three decades that 'Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had.' 'I remember his emphasis and inflection — it went like this — "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,’” DiPrima wrote. 'Dr. Kelley told me this after Trump had become a celebrity but long before he was considered a political figure. Dr. Kelley often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this — that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.'"

trump is an immoral dirtbag and a disgusting conman

his followers are human scum

end of discussion

you are dismissed.

Trump is a populist with an odd and off putting manner, and a completely normal and reasonable policy platform.

THe hysteria from people like you, is not called for by anything he has said or done.

You are just an hysterical, rude, asshole.
Trump is a populist with an odd and off putting manner, and a completely normal and reasonable policy platform
Trump is a billionaire, not a populist.
Populists do not hoard thousands of millions of dollars.
If you are genuinely confused about basic fundamentals like this, you really should spend more time watching television.....

A populist is just a person who strives to appeal to ordinary people.

Are you really so fucking stupid, that you think that can't be done by someone with money?

Do you realize that when you post such stupid shit, that you make yourself look like stupid shit?

Are you really so fucking stupid, that you think that can't be done by someone with money?
Populism - Wikipedia

"A common framework for interpreting populism is known as the ideational approach: this defines populism as an ideology which presents 'the people' as a morally good force and contrasts them against 'the elite', who are portrayed as corrupt and self-serving."
a51eba5f0204f61088ba772177059acc.jpg

Populists don't live in golden penthouses.
Empty, corrupt, self-serving elites do.

end of discussion

you are dismissed.

Trump is a populist with an odd and off putting manner, and a completely normal and reasonable policy platform.

THe hysteria from people like you, is not called for by anything he has said or done.

Trump is a populist with an odd and off putting manner, and a completely normal and reasonable policy platform
If you are genuinely confused about basic fundamentals like this, you really should spend more time watching television.
150915-yellin-trump-reality-tease_obdpf4
BUT he speaks their language FBI CIA are scum ...HOAX HOAX HOAX
Trump lies so regularly on so many issues it becomes impossible to reach a common starting point. Americans can't progress from the "what" to the "so what"---from the facts of a problem to a course of action for solving the problem. Even his little lies which are repeated over and over gradually change public perceptions of what is true and what matters.

What Does “A Warning,” by Anonymous, Really Tell Us?

end of discussion

you are dismissed.

If you are genuinely confused about basic fundamentals like this, you really should spend more time watching television.
150915-yellin-trump-reality-tease_obdpf4

He ran on a platform of issues, that were designed to serve our interests.

Your hysteria about that, is you being weird, not US.
He ran on a platform of issues, that were designed to serve our interests.
Whose interests are served by reversing decades of air quality improvements?
asairpolluti.jpg

Air Pollution Increases Under Trump, Despite His Claim of World’s ‘Cleanest Air’

"Of the many reasons to be terrified for American public health in the era of climate change, one breath of relief has been the long-term increase in air quality in the United States.

"Since the founding of the EPA under the Nixon administration, total emissions of six of the most common air pollutants have dropped 73 percent, while cuts to air-particulate pollution enforced by the Clean Air Act have added 18 months to the average American’s life expectancy since 1970.

"In the Trump era, it’s probably healthier to hold that breath of relief.

"Despite a 25 percent decline in fine-particulate pollution over the seven years prior to Trump’s election, that form of pollution grew by 5.5 percent from 2016 to 2018, according to an analysis of EPA data by researchers at Carnegie Mellon."

end of discussion

you are dismissed.

If you are genuinely confused about basic fundamentals like this, you really should spend more time watching television.....

Do you realize that when you post such stupid shit, that you make yourself look like stupid shit?
Are you that FN stupid to not know about 3500 law suits against the POS most by ordinary people he ripped off ?
A real man of the people Damn there goes my scotch lol

How many are average for a billionaire real estate developer?
How many are average for a billionaire real estate developer?
Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"Of Trump's involvement in the lawsuits, his lawyer Alan Garten said in 2015 that this was 'a natural part of doing business in [the United States]',[4][5] and in the real estate industry, litigation to enforce contracts and resolve business disputes is indeed common.[4]

"Trump has, however, been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; the USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in legal disputes more than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined."

You sited the number of law suits against him as thought it proved he was not a populist, which made no sense.

So, I asked what is normal for a billionaire developer to have, lawsuit wise. If you cant' answer that, then your complaint based on that number, reveals you to be a completely fucking moron.

"

562749713300b.png

Do you ever look at his history before spouting his BS? He's being attacked because he's 100% pure slime in EVERYTHING he does

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November
JOHN CARNEY 6 Dec 2019

The imaginary recession of 2019 is over.

The U.S. economy added 266,000 jobs for the month and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, matching the lowest level in 50 years.

Economists had expected the economy to add 180,000 jobs and for unemployment to remain unchanged at 3.6 percent, according to Econoday.

Adding to the picture of strength for the labor market, previous jobs numbers were revised up. September’s figure was revised up by 13,000 to 193,000. October was revised up by 28,000 to 156,000. Together, that adds 41,000 more jobs than previously reported.

[...]

Average hourly wages are up 3.14 percent compared with last year, above economist expectations. In manufacturing, the average workweek increased by 0.1 hour to 40.5 hours. Average hourly ages of private-sector production and nonsupervisory employees rose by 7 cents in the month to $23.83, a 0.22 percent gain.

[...]

America Created 266,000 Jobs in November | Breitbart

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...economy-added-jobs-jobless-rate-fell-percent/

Wall Street soars after economy added robust 266,000 jobs in November

###

USMCA: Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
10 December 2019

The US, Mexico and Canada have finalised a trade deal that will replace the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement (Nafta).

Agreement reached on Nafta trade deal replacement
MW-HS482_capex1_20191002101103_MG.png

"Incentive to invest

"The tax cut was supposed to supercharge economic growth by giving businesses the incentive to invest in the equipment, R&D, software and physical structures that would boost their productivity.

"We are counting on faster productivity growth even more than usual now, because the other ingredient for a bigger GDP — labor-force growth — is in short supply."

What ever happened to Trump’s boast of 4%, 5% or even 6% growth?

Forum List

Back