Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent...

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.
Offspring-666x500.jpg

The Great American Shakedown

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them security and a sense of place and dignity.

"It took from them a voice in how they were governed.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

"This shakedown plunged millions into despair."

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

"But for a largely white working class cast aside by austerity and neoliberalism, he at least taunts the elites who destroyed their communities and their lives.

"The shakedown that Trump clumsily attempted to orchestrate against the president of Ukraine in the hope of discrediting Joe Biden, a potential rival in the 2020 presidential election, pales beside the shakedown orchestrated by the elites who rule over America’s working men and women.

"This shakedown took from those workers their hope and, more ominously, their hope for their children.

"It took from them their country and handed it to a cabal of global corporatists who intend to turn them into serfs.

Imho, electing another "New Democrat" who told his working class base to vote Republican if they didn't like NAFTA will not end the shakedown.

Impeachment not going so well for you I see.

Offspring-666x500.jpg

Trump owns a giant Trump tower in your empty head.

Everyday our amazing Pres.Trump takes the looney liberals and Dembots to the wood shed and gives them a good thrashing. ... :thup:
"There is zero chance Trump will be removed from office in a trial in the Senate.

"The Democratic Party elites have admitted as much. They carried out, they argue, their civic and constitutional duty. But here again they lie.

"They picked out what was convenient to impeach Trump and left untouched the rotten system they helped create.

"The divisions among Americans will only widen.

"The hatreds will only grow. And tyranny will wrap its deadly tentacles around our throats."

Impeachment not going so well for you I see.
Impeachment is going great.

Sad is watching the Republicans look like such asses.

An election year with an unpopular Trump, caught in a stupid bribery scheme, a horde of co-conspirators in Pence, Barr, Guiliani, Perry, a bunch of foolish looking Republican Senators. All betting they can vote no regardless of the evidence & survive reelection after a year of do nothing Moscow Mitch.

It’s odd to me that Graham isn’t going to subpoena all the lying Dimms and Hunter and Joe Biden in the senate trial,and release all of Schiff’s phone records...see if he spoke to Eric Ciaramella. If he did, he lied to Congress.

Didn’t Clapper, Brennan, and Comey all lie to Congress? Why did nothing happen to them?

Offspring-666x500.jpg

Those are his good points

"Trump is Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent..."
I won't lie...this is definitely the sentiment coming from the armpit of society....If you're a wetback, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a feminazi, a degenerate lowlife, a criminal, a drug user, a white guilt whacko or any other type of piece of shit you should definitely share that sentiment. Nobody will debate that with you.
For the record; which group do you fit within?

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Everyday our amazing Pres.Trump takes the looney liberals and Dembots to the wood shed and gives them a good thrashing. ... :thup:
"There is zero chance Trump will be removed from office in a trial in the Senate.

"The Democratic Party elites have admitted as much. They carried out, they argue, their civic and constitutional duty. But here again they lie.

"They picked out what was convenient to impeach Trump and left untouched the rotten system they helped create.

"The divisions among Americans will only widen.

"The hatreds will only grow. And tyranny will wrap its deadly tentacles around our throats."

It is good that you realize your Party has divided the country and caused grave damage to future Presidents. Regardless of Party they will endure similar Impeachment Coups because of this gang of power obsessed idiots.

Vile, Imbecilic, Corrupt, and Incompetent???

Yet still a much better person than that meat puppet faggot he replaced or the sociopath hag you pieces of shit supported by multiple factors...

One of the best things about him is how much you pieces of shit hate him. It only proves to me that he is doing a great job.

Offspring-666x500.jpg

How many gangster in that tower?
tell-me-who-your-tenants-are.jpeg

"In 1984, Soviet Army veteran David Bogatin purchased five luxury condos in Trump Tower for $6 million.

"The purchase was so substantial that Donald Trump himself attended the closing.

"Three years later, he absconded to Austria and Poland after the discovery of his gasoline-bootlegging scheme, and his five apartments were seized by the government because he bought them to hide and launder money.

"In 1992, he became the first criminal returned to the United States from Poland since the extradition treaty signed in 1927.

"A Senate investigation indicated he was a major figure in the New York Russian mafia."

Too much MAGA?

Trump’s most wanted tenants - Need to Impeach

I love watching Dimm hypocrites

"Anatoly Golubchik, Vadim Trincher and Michael Sall

"These three individuals were convicted of taking part in an enormous illicit betting and money-laundering syndicate that ran out of Trump Tower in New York.

"Each of them was a Trump condo owner, and operated out of Vadim Trincher’s Trump Tower New York apartment just three floors down from Trump’s penthouse.

"The Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization was a 'nationwide criminal enterprise with strong ties to Russia and Ukraine' run by Anatoly Golubchik and Trincher, according to the Justice Department.

"They ran a sports book catering to Russian oligarchs and laundered tens of millions in proceeds through shell companies in Cyprus. Michael Sall helped them make domestic investments with the laundered capital."

Trump’s most wanted tenants - Need to Impeach

I think there is a sub class of people who just take pleasure in seeing Trump stick it to the elite sob's who thumbed their nose at them for years. I'm sure the latest news that over 7000 MSM media employees were getting canned was great cause for some to crack open a cold one.

However, I think this is far too simple a position. There are many educated, civil libertarians, white collar professionals and just good, patriotic Americans who remember the 1980's and earlier and say to themselves, "we didn't just allow Communists to steal our industries". I was raised to despise communism, I've learned how powerful centralized government works. To think it's all a few who want some revenge is too generalized. Many dislike communists for good reason, why are they suddenly "allies"?

Some are just sick of watching America (and the West in general) get smacked around and have no interest in funding other nations. Anyone who wants liberty to survive, knows USA needs to prevail.

Who are these elites you guys always talk about? Trump gave huge tax breaks to the wealthiest of the wealthy. How is that sticking it to the elites?

Forum List

Back