Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

"The evidence is there. You know it, I know it......That doesn't mean that the corrupt courts were going to allow it to be exposed."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, I, for one.....don't know if there is sufficient credible evidence to prove the 2020 was a fraudulent election.

As far as the unsupported claim that the 60 courts and 90+ judges who considered Rudy Giuliani's and Sydney Powell's various filings in 2020.....that they were "corrupt", well, we must ask....hell, require... the earnest poster CrazyT, to, to.....well, to put his money where his mouth is.

In other words......'Prove it'.
Show us, poster CT, that you have gravitas, that you have insight, credibility, ....and importantly, solid vetted evidence that they are 'corrupt'.

Show, CT.
Or go.

Note: CT's 'corrupt' courts includes the Supreme Court and the 9 Associate Justices. Three of them.....seated by Don Trump.

Sure, as evidenced by the historic record $50 million dollar campaign cash hall in a single night. Oh wait...

business-team.jpg
I think that’s a lie. How can you believe any figures that come out of Trump’s mouth? He’s already been convicted of lying about finances in court!

What do you do for them other than cry crocodile tears on an internet forum so you can win some points and tell everyone how amazing you are?

But that aside, do you not find it odd that things are so bad that the entire country is being ruined and yet not one single person on this forum is being impacted by it?

No more or less so than the guy he replaced.

We are being forced to choose between being shot and being poisoned this election and people like are fucking giddy over the choices.

I just do not get it and never will.
Before Covid...Trump was giving Americans economic numbers that were historic, Harpy. That was with the Fed raising interest rates I believe 6 times while he was in office. Joe Biden is clueless when it come to the economy. He was warned that pumping Trillions into a recovering economy was a recipe for inflation but he even ignored the advice of liberal economists like Larry Summers and did it anyways. What's happening is the result of that misguided fiscal policy.

I think that’s a lie. How can you believe any figures that come out of Trump’s mouth? He’s already been convicted of lying about finances in court!
LOL...you guys can't make up your mind...one second you're exulting because he's "Broke Trump" then you're complaining that he's taking all this money in from fat cat donors and then you're claiming that he didn't really take in all that money at all! Which is it?

Trump was giving Americans economic numbers that were historic, Harpy.

again, minus inflation the numbers then were no better than now.

That was with the Fed raising interest rates I believe 6 times while he was in office.

They had been kept low for far too long, and Trump whined like a bitch each time they did so.

Joe Biden is clueless when it come to the economy. He was warned that pumping Trillions into a recovering economy was a recipe for inflation but he even ignored the advice of liberal economists like Larry Summers and did it anyways. What's happening is the result of that misguided fiscal policy.

It is so cute how Biden's trillions are the end of the world but Trumps trillions make him your deity.

LOL...you guys can't make up your mind...one second you're exulting because he's "Broke Trump" then you're complaining that he's taking all this money in from fat cat donors and then you're claiming that he didn't really take in all that money at all! Which is it?

we will find out what the real number is when he has to file the FEC paper work.

you willing to wager on Trump's claim of 50m?

i said they both lie......kind of what you are doing now....the only difference is...you accept the lies the democrats tell you while i dont accept either one of their lies....
Then you do equate them.
Even though they are not the same.

again, minus inflation the numbers then were no better than now.

They had been kept low for far too long, and Trump whined like a bitch each time they did so.

It is so cute how Biden's trillions are the end of the world but Trumps trillions make him your deity.
They were kept at nearly 0 for most of the Obama Presidency. That's what the Fed does when they're dealing with a weak economy.

Do you really want to compare numbers between Trump before Covid and Biden since Covid? I'll be happy to, Harpy but I don't think you're going to enjoy that exercise.

we will find out what the real number is when he has to file the FEC paper work.

you willing to wager on Trump's claim of 50m?
I think money is going to be pouring into the Trump coffers in a veritable flood, Harpy. Intelligent people know that we can't take another four years of Biden's incompetence. Everything he touches turns to shit. It's why Barack Obama warned people eight years ago not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?

I'm sure the Republicans will cheat in equal amounts.

They were kept at nearly 0 for most of the Obama Presidency. That's what the Fed does when they're dealing with a weak economy.

as I said, far too long.

Do you really want to compare numbers between Trump before Covid and Biden since Covid? I'll be happy to, Harpy but I don't think you're going to enjoy that exercise.

Yes lets.

Lets start with these 3, and then you can pick some more of your own.

GDP
UE
Job Growth

I think money is going to be pouring into the Trump coffers in a veritable flood, Harpy. Intelligent people know that we can't take another four years of Biden's incompetence. Everything he touches turns to shit. It's why Barack Obama warned people eight years ago not to underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!

we also cannot take another 4 years of Trump. Thus the country is fucked no matter who wins.

But hey, you are old and retired so you will be dead soon anyhow, so no big deal to you.

The fun part of this whole thing is I do not disagree with you about Biden, it is just your worship of Trump I cannot stomach.

Forum List

Back