Trump is still President, assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
There isn't anything you can do about it.

But keep it up with the antics, the American people are watching, and you are only ensuring your further humiliating defeats in 2018 and 2020.

And, by the way, go fuck yourselves.

Formenting a violent overthrow of the President is against the law. I expect your movement is thoroughly infiltrated now by FBI informers, and arrests will be made, followed by convictions and long sentences in maximum security federal prisons.

But keep it up with the antics, the American people are watching, and you are only ensuring your further humiliating defeats in 2018 and 2020.

What color is the sky in your world? The American people are watching the daily chaos in the White House. How the clown can't get anything done except be on the defensive with all his lying and antics. Every day more republicans are scared shitless about losing the House and Senate next year.
If inviting Russian spies into the Oval Office after Russia hacked our election and banning the American media while permitting the Russian media in doesn't make you question the buffoon's sanity.., you need a psychological work up.

What color is the sky in your world? The American people are watching the daily chaos in the White House.

The only daily chaos is among media, the Democrats and their supporters. They don't know what to do.

As long as Hillary Clinton is never POTUS, the Supreme Court is conservative for the next 40 years, Obamacare is wrecked, and the southern border is secure, the Trump administration is a success in my book.

Sorry Snowflakes, you won't be redefining what I consider a successful Presidency.

Snowflakes are SUPPOSED to not like what Trump is accomplishing. If they don't like what he is doing, that means TO ME that he is doing the correct thing.

As a matter of fact, the more snowflakes cry about what he does, the better.

Yep...aren't you proud of him?

So far so good.
You're proud of him getting rid of the enforcement part of the EPA of prosecuting polluters?
YOU LIKE polluted water and air?
Drilling in Alaska that would decimate a $500 million dollar fishing industry for the people who live there?

You're proud of his daily lying and that no one can take anything he says seriously anymore?

Yep...aren't you proud of him?

So far so good.
You're proud of him getting rid of the enforcement part of the EPA of prosecuting polluters?
YOU LIKE polluted water and air?
Drilling in Alaska that would decimate a $500 million dollar fishing industry for the people who live there?

You're proud of his daily lying and that no one can take anything he says seriously anymore?

My priorities are larger than yours, and I have no interest in the furtherance of your nonsense.

EPA is a fucking joke.

They had people stealing millions of dollars in RINs by claiming they were making biofuel....and the EPA never actually checked that these people actually had functioning refineries.

The EPA even defended giving out these millions of dollars of credits without verifying validity of the RINs by claiming that CONGRESS didn't fund verification.

HUH?

Congress funded billions of dollars for the actual credits, but the EPA can't have a guy drive by the refinery address and verify that it's REAL?

Some of these people used their HOME ADDRESS as their REFINERY ADDRESS.

Think about that.

Fuck the EPA. It's mismanaged at best and fucking corrupt as shit at worst.

It should be cut by 50% and have a top to bottom audit.

We don't have to do anything.

Putin's cock-holster is doing it all by himself.

IMG_0222.JPG
As long as Hillary Clinton is never POTUS, the Supreme Court is conservative for the next 40 years, Obamacare is wrecked, and the southern border is secure, the Trump administration is a success in my book.

Sorry Snowflakes, you won't be redefining what I consider a successful Presidency.

Snowflakes are SUPPOSED to not like what Trump is accomplishing. If they don't like what he is doing, that means TO ME that he is doing the correct thing.

As a matter of fact, the more snowflakes cry about what he does, the better.
Ocare has a higher approval rating than your orange clown does. Lol. I'm sure you just love Citizens United where elections can be bought.
Taking nutritional meals away from school kids.
Letting the coal industry pollute at will.
Giving the ok to shoot bald eagles and hibernating bears..
Letting the mentally ill buy guns.

Yeah a real success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back