Trump is still President, assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 126813
As long as Hillary Clinton is never POTUS, the Supreme Court is conservative for the next 40 years, Obamacare is wrecked, and the southern border is secure, the Trump administration is a success in my book.

Sorry Snowflakes, you won't be redefining what I consider a successful Presidency.

Snowflakes are SUPPOSED to not like what Trump is accomplishing. If they don't like what he is doing, that means TO ME that he is doing the correct thing.

As a matter of fact, the more snowflakes cry about what he does, the better.
Ocare has a higher approval rating than your orange clown does. Lol. I'm sure you just love Citizens United where elections can be bought.
Taking nutritional meals away from school kids.
Letting the coal industry pollute at will.
Giving the ok to shoot bald eagles and hibernating bears..

Yeah a real success.

That's all I wanted....maybe you'll get your way in the next election. Elections have consequences. You're sucking a bag of dicks now like I have been for the past 8 years.

IMG_0404.JPG

View attachment 126813
As long as Hillary Clinton is never POTUS, the Supreme Court is conservative for the next 40 years, Obamacare is wrecked, and the southern border is secure, the Trump administration is a success in my book.

Sorry Snowflakes, you won't be redefining what I consider a successful Presidency.

Snowflakes are SUPPOSED to not like what Trump is accomplishing. If they don't like what he is doing, that means TO ME that he is doing the correct thing.

Ocare has a higher approval rating than your orange clown does. Lol. I'm sure you just love Citizens United where elections can be bought.

Yeah a real success.

That's all I wanted....maybe you'll get your way in the next election. Elections have consequences. You're sucking a bag of dicks now like I have been for the past 8 years.
Next year will be painful for you. Count on it. Many republicans already are. This guy has been an embarrassment to the whole world.

Formenting a violent overthrow of the President is against the law. I expect your movement is thoroughly infiltrated now by FBI informers, and arrests will be made, followed by convictions and long sentences in maximum security federal prisons.
Look, little asshole, nobody is pushing a violent overthrow of the Government. What is being said is that the senile old orange clown is getting so stupid that he will bring impeachment on himself. Now you cannot prosecute anyone for saying that a President is unfit to serve, and should be removed from office. The instant that you or the present President try to prosecute anyone for stating that opinion, you will see this President go down.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

Next year will be painful for you. Count on it. Many republicans already are. This guy has been an embarrassment to the whole world.
After this latest act of stupidity by the orange buffoon, we probably don't have any allies left that will trust us to share any info they have with us.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

As good as you are at it, I would have guessed you had much more experience than that.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

After this latest act of stupidity by the orange buffoon, we probably don't have any allies left that will trust us to share any info they have with us.

That's just how the Democrats would have it with their silly story.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

I care about the things I mentioned in my previous post. I am not concerned what the rest of the world thinks of Trump.

I don't like Merkel. Why should a liberal living in Gemany give a schnitzel what I think of Merkel?

Formenting a violent overthrow of the President is against the law. I expect your movement is thoroughly infiltrated now by FBI informers, and arrests will be made, followed by convictions and long sentences in maximum security federal prisons.

The word is "foment." FYI.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

As good as you are at it, I would have guessed you had much more experience than that.

Maybe I do. Are you homophobic? That's not being a good snowflake. Don't tell Rachel Maddow about your homophobia.

Silly story? After he threatened Comey with tapes? And did not realize that threat would bring a request for those tapes.

Now if he says there are no tapes, he will be branded a bluffing liar. If there are tapes, and he tries to avoid turning them over, it will appear to the whole nation that we are seeing a repeat of the Nixon debacle. If he turns them over, and they do not show Comey begging him for his job, and, especially, if they show the clown asking him for a loyalty oath, then there will even be members of the GOP calling for the clown's resignation or for impeachment. The lies and stupid moves are simply getting to egregious.

There isn't anything you can do about it.

But keep it up with the antics, the American people are watching, and you are only ensuring your further humiliating defeats in 2018 and 2020.

And, by the way, go fuck yourselves.

Proofreading is a lost art.

You have a superfluous comma in your title. Also the letter S at the end.

But keep it up with the antics, the American people are watching, and you are only ensuring your further humiliating defeats in 2018 and 2020.

Blackrook

Weren't you just preaching about what a good christian you are? And how bad liberals are because we don't measure up to trumps bragging that he's a serial sexual predator. Even Ivanka said that about him but then, she's one of his victims. And your version of god must love that he has bragged about lying, stealing and cheating. Oh yeah, and cheating on all his wives. And bragging that he gets away with being a Peeing Tom of young girls and women .......

What a hypocrite. No wonder people don't trust you phony thumpers.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Blackrook

Weren't you just preaching about what a good christian you are? And how bad liberals are because we don't measure up to trumps bragging that he's a serial sexual predator. Even Ivanka said that about him but then, she's one of his victims. And your version of god must love that he has bragged about lying, stealing and cheating. Oh yeah, and cheating on all his wives. And bragging that he gets away with being a Peeing Tom of young girls and women .......

What a hypocrite. No wonder people don't trust you phony thumpers.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Define a good Christian, Lud.

View attachment 126813

Yeah a real success.

Maybe I do. Are you homophobic? That's not being a good snowflake. Don't tell Rachel Maddow about your homophobia.
Grow up anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back