Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

You are identifying a Trump proclivity. He has had some success by being blunt and undiplomatic and even a bit course. The problem is, he goes to that well too often.

I frequently find myself wishing that Trump would knock it off.

I didn’t like it when he went after Cruz with several cheap shots. I don’t like it when he goes after DeSantis, these days. I do believe he fails to grasp that, at some point, he might need the help of some intra-party loyalty and assistance.

Polling is clear, at this point all DeSantis is doing is giving Dems a blowjob.
It's all Intramural at this point. I don't see it helping dimocrap scum at all.

My favorite candidate is -- "Whoever is running against dimocrap scum"

And when that gets sorted out, that's it. It's over. I will join the team.

Hindsight is 20/20, DeSantis blew it big time. A Trump/DeSantis ticket in 2024 would be unbeatable, Dems have nobody in their lineup even close. But DeSantis was tricked, lured into running against Trump by the never Trumpers and blew his shot.

I still remember very clearly when Trump openly professed that Thomas Massie, who really is the best member of congress, and it should be noted that he's campaigning for DiSantis, should be booted from the Republican party.

And in that same week, Nancy Pelosi, speaking in synergy with Trump, calling Massie a dangerous nuisance.

And for what?

For standing up to try to make sure that our Republic didn't die by unanimous consent in an empty chamber?

Trump Calls for Rep. Thomas Massie to be Kicked Out of GOP for Wanting to Block Coronavirus Stimulus Vote

Screen Shot 8.jpg

The lizards refused to even record their vote...

Last edited:
Sooooooo, you're saying if Covid didn't happen.......Trump would still be President???
I believe that any other President of either party would have provided the leadership where the country would have rallied around him……He saved us from COVID

Look at George Bush after 9-11. Rather than blame him, the public rallied around him and trusted him in the war on terror

Trump ducked blame, refused to make tough decisions, blamed China, pitted states against each other, turned COVID into a partisan issue, isolated us from global COVID efforts and spread misinformation.

DeSantos should shut his tanned yap and be VP for 4 years and help out. Then he can save the rest in the coming 8 years. No way can anyone undo this amount of damage over 4 years unless Congress helps out. We know they won't. They will cash checks and kibitz in the filthy MSM.

Last edited:
Who killed more…Trump with no data on the virus, no vaccines, mass equipment and staff shortages or Biden with all the data, a plethora of clot-shots and a shit-ton of equipment and staff?
Trump killed hundreds of thousands with his chaotic and confused leadership.

Biden inherited that chaos and straightened it out in pretty short order

Not that I would ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances vote for a dim..... Unless the Republican had two horns and a tail..... Even then, I would have to re-examine my morals..

I digress. Trump is way ahead in polling but he seems to insist on taking cheap shots at my Governor. Who, I would frankly rather see as the Republican nominee. But I'm okay with Trump. If he'd just learn to shut the hell up once in a while.

Exhibit A

-- Confronted with this, Fauci now says he Made a Freudian Typo and that he was wrong at the time to say it was a "fact."

All of this is creating some blowback for Donald Trump, who effectively made Anthony Fauci the President-in-Fact for a year, and later bestowed upon him a Presidential Commendation for his great service.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."

I know people make excuses for Trump's cowardly, weakling failure to step up to Fauci and Brix and tell them NO! The country was in a panic, they'll say. He's a germophobe. Fauci and Brix "played" him.

(The very stable genius seems to get "played" by leftwingers an awful lot.)

Okay, suppose I excuse his Chicken Little act in 2020-2021:

What excuses his shameless, remorseless lying now?

Is just everything acceptable if Trump does it?

H/T Ace

But CBD is a despicable coward

i thought he was hilarious as hell... where is chris wallace....lololol..hehehehehehehehe

Sitting around whining about couch cushion change when the Country and all GOVT entities are being destroyed day by day. Really? You petty bunch of holier than thou scum. Take what you can get. Incremental fixes is better than continuing down the rat-hole.

Choice between a senile pedo and a petulant child throwing a tantrum daily.......I'm sitting this next one out. Possibly forever more if politicians can't stick to the issues without jabbing their competition
The only reason you think Trump is a petulant child is because the media screams about him every chance they get.

The only reason you think Trump is a petulant child is because the media screams about him every chance they get.

Trump is viewed as a petulant child because he throws temper tantrums, is a bully, doesn‘t accept responsibility, and is only interested in himself

The US was hit harder than almost any other country . Why?

Because of poor response

Our refusal to mask

Our refusal to shut down in a coherent manner

Our chaos

This is AMERICA. This shit happens to OTHER COUNTRIES.

But it happened here. Because of Trump

And we lead the world in deaths BEFORE Biden took office

DiSantis is the better candidate. He's really the only one who has a proven track record of opposing the authoritarians in terms of domestic policy.

Which is why the establishment is trying to trivialize him.

The left would demonize DeSantis as much as they did Trump. The question is, could DeSantis stand up to them without cracking? Could any other GOP candidate survive everything the left would throw at them? I don't think any of them has the brass balls Trump has. Plus DeSantis is a politician, a Harvard lawyer, and has his future political career to worry about.

Forum List

Back