Trump Is Starting To Get On My Nerves

Thank you but --

Let me be clear: I am NOT a Republican and I for god-damned sure am not a dirtbag liberturdian. I am an American Citizen and a Veteran.

I wouldn't care if a communist ran for Office that had the same principles that our Founding Fathers had....... He, or she, would get my vote.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Not just in this election but everywhere, at any time, in any country, under any circumstances..... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

If the dimocrap party were to be destroyed to its very core, that would be the best thing ever happen to, not just America, but to the world. They are scum.

And destroying them should be our Number 1, Numero Uno goal. After that, we can, hopefully, have a choice again. Maybe the Democrat Party will re-emerge and take back their Party. Although I doubt it. They are a beaten people.

But dimocraps are scum, they are a threat not only to Republicans but to the few Democrats that still cling to their principles.

I'm old enough to remember having a choice. When being a Democrat meant something. Now all we got is dimocrap scum.
Dude, no communist can be trusted.
The only happy communist is one that's living in a Capitalist country.
Why they insist on destroying freedom and liberty I cannot fathom....but they always do.

I'm an Independent too. I voted for Trump last time. Not sure if I will this time. I won't vote for Biden.

Choice between a senile pedo and a petulant child throwing a tantrum daily.......I'm sitting this next one out. Possibly forever more if politicians can't stick to the issues without jabbing their competition
Just remember, one of the two wins with or without your vote.

How and when did Ron back-stab Trump?
He's constantly attacking Trump. I hate to see the infighting but this isn't one sided. Desperate DeSantis took the gloves off and starting hitting Trump so he should expect to get hit back!

DeSantis goes off on Trump, says we don’t need ‘any more presidents’ who’ve ‘lost the zip on their fastball

DeSantis said Trump lacked the energy to lead the country

DeSantis said Trump couldn't even stop Joe Biden

DeSantis said people voted against Trump in 2020

DeSantis said Trump energized Democrats more than JFK

DeSantis called Trump MIA, Joe Biden chimed in agreeing

DeSantis said Trump no longer fills statiums

DeSantis said Trump failed to build the border wall, in a gift to Democrats

DeSantis claimed Trump is spending campaign donations on lawyers

How petulant would you be if you had 5,000 phony charges thrown at you by scum??

True enough, but he was childish even before the phony charges. He's only gotten worse because of it.

I held my nose & voted for him in 2016 cause I surely wasn't going to vote for Hillary who wanted to steal the WH furnishings 'because we're broke' when Bill left office.....nevermind all the other dirty baggage she came with.

I do think Trump was a decent President under the circumstances (Dem opposition) and wonder how much more he could have accomplished if on a more even playing field, rather than one sided

DiSantis is the better candidate. He's really the only one who has a proven track record of opposing the authoritarians in terms of domestic policy.

Which is why the establishment is trying to trivialize him.
He's also easy to bribe. Fox News backs him and Nasty HaLEY.

That's all I need to know who is giving him his marching orders.

I mainly just go by a candidate's record.

DiSantis fared rather well in protecting his state against the administration's authoritarian assault. The Trump administration basically laid the ground work for Fauci et al and handed the baton off to the Biden administration in that regard.

He's constantly attacking Trump. I hate to see the infighting but this isn't one sided. Desperate DeSantis took the gloves off and starting hitting Trump so he should expect to get hit back!

DeSantis goes off on Trump, says we don’t need ‘any more presidents’ who’ve ‘lost the zip on their fastball

DeSantis said Trump lacked the energy to lead the country

DeSantis said Trump couldn't even stop Joe Biden

DeSantis said people voted against Trump in 2020

DeSantis said Trump energized Democrats more than JFK

DeSantis called Trump MIA, Joe Biden chimed in agreeing

DeSantis said Trump no longer fills statiums

DeSantis said Trump failed to build the border wall, in a gift to Democrats

DeSantis claimed Trump is spending campaign donations on lawyers
All of those statements are completely or partially true.

Still don't see any back-stabbing going on. Just politics.

If Trump wants to criticize DeSantis for political acts, he can. And he should. If Trump doesn't like how RDS reacted to Disney 'grooming' our kids, if he didn't like how DeSantis stopped the communist inspired Teachers Associations, if......

Still don't see any back-stabbing. Politics is a contact sport, but....

dimocraps are criminal scum.

How you react in a pick-up Basketball game is different than how you react to a gang of criminals trying to assault you or your GF. Think about that one for a bit.....

dimocraps are scum. The over-riding goal of all decent Americans should be to keep them from power.

I will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination but I'd rather see RDS. If not, I'd like to see Ron run in '28.

If Trump hasn't poisoned the Well.

Trumps inept leadership during Covid cost him a second term

I mainly just go by a candidate's record.

DiSantis fared rather well in protecting his state against the administration's authoritarian assault.
DeSantis is the beneficiary of more positive media coverage.
If Trump were to drop out the media would destroy DeSantis easily.
They wouldn't even have to make anything up to do it.
But you know they're going to make a bunch of crap up.
Same goes with any Republican.

I bet he does...
GVOrYK.gif

You shouldn't post the new movies you're acting in.

All of those statements are completely or partially true.

Still don't see any back-stabbing going on. Just politics.

If Trump wants to criticize DeSantis for political acts, he can. And he should. If Trump doesn't like how RDS reacted to Disney 'grooming' our kids, if he didn't like how DeSantis stopped the communist inspired Teachers Associations, if......

Still don't see any back-stabbing. Politics is a contact sport, but....

dimocraps are criminal scum.

How you react in a pick-up Basketball game is different than how you react to a gang of criminals trying to assault you or your GF. Think about that one for a bit.....

dimocraps are scum. The over-riding goal of all decent Americans should be to keep them from power.

I will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination but I'd rather see RDS. If not, I'd like to see Ron run in '28.

If Trump hasn't poisoned the Well.
If I were running for POTUS and leading the polls by huge margins and some Governor I helped make Governor jumped in the race and started smack talking me I'd rip him a new one.

Donald Trump is frank and forthright in admitting that if there were any mistakes made, they were all made by (checks notes) Ron "DeSanctimonious."
What is this? TDS/Sanctimonious Lite? Did you watch his "town hall" last night? As usual, he took charge of the event and answered every question honestly and directly. Is there any other candidate (except Vivek) who can do that? What is so bad about belittling his opponents? Should a football coach be "nice" to the other team? Who do you want in charge of our country, a strong leader or a weaselly politician?

I is confuseded with that one.

FNC and OMB have never liked each other. And I am lukewarm on both. So..... Maybe I missed it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back