Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

I'm an optimist.

And I'm not a Republican nor a Dem.

I don't think Trump represent the majority of anything.

He represents a very loud, very stupid, very active minority.

We just have to shame them (him) and flush the racist turds down the toilet.

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.
That is what Hitler told the Germans about the Jews.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

Some have said that Drumpf will bring the GOP down but I think he's exactly what many of them think but won't say. He openly wants an end to the Constitution, he wants a dictatorship (IF he's the dictator, that is) and he comes up with the most un-American things imaginable.

And yet, we saw Repubs sign a treasonous letter to Iran. We see them vote against the US every single day and now they have voted AGAIN to arm known/suspected terrorists.

There are no true Conservatives left. Drumpf's open fascism is the GOP.

I'm an optimist.

Shaming? :lmao:

I'm an optimist.

I agree that it is a minority. But it may be as much as 40% of those who are Republicans. That high of a % is scary.

I'm an optimist.

I've been hoping the same thing - that Conservatives would come out of their holes.

But look at the Clown Candidates. They're all wacko.

Repubs in congress always vote against the US.

no new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job that pays the living wage.
There are many jobs in the US that cannot be filled by American workers because they refuse to do them or there are not enough qualified/educated in the field.
Pay a fair wage and I bet they'll show up.
Paying minimum wage for back breaking labor isn't going to cut it.

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.

Wow!! The Jews were murdering the Germans with suicide bombers and cowardly attacks?
Who knew? And kudos to the Jewish intelligence network for keeping this under wraps all these years.

If you change "many Republicans" to "some Republicans" you would be spot on.

It's amazing that jihadists are Muslim lol...

no new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job that pays the living wage.
There are many jobs in the US that cannot be filled by American workers because they refuse to do them or there are not enough qualified/educated in the field.
Pay a fair wage and I bet they'll show up.
Paying minimum wage for back breaking labor isn't going to cut it.

If there wasnt such a glut of low wage workers those wages would go up on their own.

What do you call right wing Christians who shoot a dozen people outside of PP?

Not republican voters. Try fed up, pissed off Americans.

What do you call right wing Christians who shoot a dozen people outside of PP?
An Rdean fantasy.

Forum List

Back