Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

The only ones in the loop are Lankford, Sinema and Murphy. Nothing has been published or released. That too hard to comprehend?
“It will be, by far, the most conservative border security bill in four decades,” Lankford told NBC News.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-progress-congress-ukraine-israel-rcna135147

You don't believe Lankford?

Murphy said bill text is not yet finalized, but noted "we need to give people the ability to read and understand" the deal before a vote. He added that both caucuses have already been briefed "on the outlines of what we have agreed upon." Senators will want time to review the bill and potentially propose amendments, but the process for that will ultimately be up to leadership.

“It will be, by far, the most conservative border security bill in four decades,” Lankford told NBC News.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...s-progress-congress-ukraine-israel-rcna135147

You don't believe Lankford?

Murphy said bill text is not yet finalized, but noted "we need to give people the ability to read and understand" the deal before a vote. He added that both caucuses have already been briefed "on the outlines of what we have agreed upon." Senators will want time to review the bill and potentially propose amendments, but the process for that will ultimately be up to leadership.
So where is the text?

Did you think you read me claiming that?!?! Haha. The bullshit is you trying to spin my words
You lamely insinuated whether to believe what house repo's claimed regarding the bill's text.....without any supporting information to dispute what they said.....so who's spinning words?

You lamely insinuated whether to believe what house repo's claimed regarding the bill's text.....without any supporting information to dispute what they said.....so who's spinning words?
You are. I have every right to be skeptical of what wingnut politicians say and seek reliable sourcing for outlandish statements that are made

Oh look!

We have a spelling Nazi

You win a minor skirmish but lose the war
I have no gripes about bad spelling. I misspell all the time. Whatever it was you were claiming I ate… the question still stands

Liberal open border bleeping about trump “killing” a bad deal between biden and RINO’s in the senate reminds me of a scene from the movie “The man who shot Liberty Valence”

In it Strother Martin is trying to drum up anger against Jimmy Stewart for killing the most feared and hated man it in town - Lee Marvin

But the men in the bar were having none of it

Finally John Wayne had heard enough and threw Strother Martin out into the street by the seat of his pants

Thats the same reaction libs will get as they mourn the death of a bad immigration bill
That is just goofy. Trump is Strother Martin, and Trump will be thrown out of the saloon by the seat of his pants.

Forum List

Back