Trump is Not Trying to Silence Brennan, He’s Using Him as a Political Foil

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
John-Brennan-Rachel-Maddow-768x534.jpg

And he’s taken the bait!

As usual, there’s a whole lot of cunning behind the seemingly wild and “unpresidential” Tweets of the president. He’s prodding Brennan into going to court because it means the following:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!

Get it? He’ll open himself to a humiliating exposé showing all his failures and lack of professionalism. It would actually confirm that the president’s decision to cut him off was based upon substantial reasons.

Brennan has already walked back some of his accusations, giving Trump home field advantage this round.

Brennan is in a no-win situation of his choosing. He seems oblivious to the game he’s playing and loosing.

He’s been called out and it’s his move. I don’t see any scenario in which this next round produces a publicly favorable result for Brennan. But, he only has himself to blame.

Much more @ Trump is Not Trying to Silence Brennan, He's Using Him as a Political Foil

John-Brennan-Rachel-Maddow-768x534.jpg

And he’s taken the bait!

As usual, there’s a whole lot of cunning behind the seemingly wild and “unpresidential” Tweets of the president. He’s prodding Brennan into going to court because it means the following:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I hope John Brennan, the worst CIA Director in our country’s history, brings a lawsuit. It will then be very easy to get all of his records, texts, emails and documents to show not only the poor job he did, but how he was involved with the Mueller Rigged Witch Hunt. He won’t sue!

Get it? He’ll open himself to a humiliating exposé showing all his failures and lack of professionalism. It would actually confirm that the president’s decision to cut him off was based upon substantial reasons.

Brennan has already walked back some of his accusations, giving Trump home field advantage this round.

Brennan is in a no-win situation of his choosing. He seems oblivious to the game he’s playing and loosing.

He’s been called out and it’s his move. I don’t see any scenario in which this next round produces a publicly favorable result for Brennan. But, he only has himself to blame.

Much more @ Trump is Not Trying to Silence Brennan, He's Using Him as a Political Foil

In my guessing opinion our POTUS recalled Brennan's ass for genuine national security concerns. John Brennan was likely an agent-in-place for foreign intelligence teams since his college days. Further, I am guessing the powers that were, enfolded him so deeply into the US intelligence culture as they did for use as living bait to lure bad guys out of the forest for salt lick counterintelligence gathering purposes. Seems Brennan's "handlers" either lost control of their handmade trojan horse or were themselves turned and corrupt from the get-go. Without his clearance, Brennan is old-hat deactivated. However, President Trump's men are surely keeping an eye on the spider's web of foreign intelligence networks the bastard is still connected to.

Forum List

Back