Our national security oversight was corrupted by Donald Trump

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
Why it’s ‘too late’ for Republicans to hop off the Trump train

And the pundits are right. The House intelligence committee should have never shut down. It should have been in over drive since day one, when everyone saw flashing red lights with all the lies, Racism, Narcissism, Xenophobia, and criminal wrong doing that started even before this criminal was inaugurated.

Now the House is in bed with a criminal of their own making. We have no one running this country, who has an ethical spine to stand up and say enough is enough. The well being of the country is more important. And look at these cowards. The only one's speaking up, are those who are leaving office. And even they aren't saying that much. This country, for the moment, is being run my a lying, criminal, egotistical maniac. What a disaster.

And the pundits are right. The House intelligence committee should have never shut down. It should have been in over drive since day one, when everyone saw flashing red lights with all the lies, Racism, Narcissism, Xenophobia, and criminal wrong doing that started even before this criminal was inaugurated.

Now the House is in bed with a criminal of their own making. We have no one running this country, who has an ethical spine to stand up and say enough is enough. The well being of the country is more important. And look at these cowards. The only one's speaking up, are those who are leaving office. And even they aren't saying that much. This country, for the moment, is being run my a lying, criminal, egotistical maniac. What a disaster.

All of the steam hissing out of your "side's" ears is due to the fact that your side is loosing. This is the consequence of standing on the attempted redefinition of moral high ground chin deep in boiling water lying to yourself and the rest of the country in the mirror. Your side's factual/moral relativism house of smoke and mirrors will now implode. Time to reap what your side has sown.

All of the steam hissing out of your "side's" ears is due to the fact that your side is loosing. This is the consequence of standing on the attempted redefinition of moral high ground chin deep in boiling water lying to yourself and the rest of the country in the mirror. Your side's factual/moral relativism house of smoke and mirrors will now implode. Time to reap what your side has sown.
Not to let you down so suddenly, but the rule of law has found its "smoke and mirrors", and it doesn't have anything to do with the Left side.

And the truth to that claim lies in your own inability to mount a honest defense, by proving I am lying to myself. What is the lie hot shot, and the proof?

Mr President! We're winning too much. Please slow down sir.

No friends, we're gonna keep on winning and winning and winning.

Liberals don't give a hoot about National Security unless they think somehow it impedes their ability to impeach President Trump. Democrats, for your information corrupted our intelligence agencies which is the REAL national security problem we face.

Not to let you down so suddenly, but the rule of law has found its "smoke and mirrors", and it doesn't have anything to do with the Left side.

And the truth to that claim lies in your own inability to mount a honest defense, by proving I am lying to myself. What is the lie hot shot, and the proof?

Speaking solely to your ethics diatribe . . .

The second forbidden fruit was given to Man in the form of Mestranol/norethynodrel, otherwise known as The Pill. In the early 1960's American women "picked" this second forbidden fruit and through its use, gave it to men in the form of sex without fear of unwanted fatherhood. In response, liberal judges banished birth control restrictions, abortion activists ramped up the drive for elective abortion on demand, and then Roe happened. The result of radical Left redefinition of centuries prevalent sexual-cultural practice was the deaths of 100+ million unborn children. Of course, again speaking to moral high ground on the Left, that's just the tip of the anti-truth, anti-life, anti-human, anti-God campaign to redefine any fact at all required to perpetuate and justify the ideologically driven American cultural revolution. Thus, any ethics argument you make for the Left standing upon higher moral ground is so damn hypocritical the anti-intellectual basis of it alone should be a prosecutable crime against humanity, and, be awarded a trophy for raw ignorance.

You didn't get the knew news? Minorities support Trump at 36% now. Move to a different country now.

Speaking solely to your ethics diatribe . . .

The second forbidden fruit was given to Man in the form of Mestranol/norethynodrel, otherwise known as The Pill. In the early 1960's American women "picked" this second forbidden fruit and through its use, gave it to men in the form of sex without fear of unwanted fatherhood. In response, liberal judges banished birth control restrictions, abortion activists ramped up the drive for elective abortion on demand, and then Roe happened. The result of radical Left redefinition of centuries prevalent sexual-cultural practice was the deaths of 100+ million unborn children. Of course, again speaking to moral high ground on the Left, that's just the tip of the anti-truth, anti-life, anti-human, anti-God campaign to redefine any fact at all required to perpetuate and justify the ideologically driven American cultural revolution. Thus, any ethics argument you make for the Left standing upon higher moral ground is so damn hypocritical the anti-intellectual basis of it alone should be a prosecutable crime against humanity, and, be awarded a trophy for raw ignorance.
We'll, going to the heart of your off topic cowardly deflection, where you surrendered the entire OP to the accuracy to the OP, you decide you want to talk about "100 million un born children" ? I'm not sure what that is? From a Biological interpretation, I've never seen a text book describe an unborn fetus as a child? Maybe you can help us out?

And since you decided to bring religion into it, please explain your God like resume for us, confirming you are God? Because you make it sound like you are an expert?

And after you have explained all of your cowardly off topic rants, I'm going back to the OP. Any further discussion, and you can make up your own thread.

You didn't get the knew news? Minorities support Trump at 36% now. Move to a different country now.
So I take it you are with the criminals? Got it.

No, just us. The real american's. We want the country to suceed.

Liberals don't give a hoot about National Security unless they think somehow it impedes their ability to impeach President Trump. Democrats, for your information corrupted our intelligence agencies which is the REAL national security problem we face.
Impeaching Trump gives us back our "national security". In the meantime, what is your proof that the "Democrats corrupted our intelligence agencies"?

veryone saw flashing red lights with all the lies, Racism, Narcissism, Xenophobia, and criminal wrong doing that started even before this criminal was inaugurated

I have been on topic since my first post. You initiated the "the Left has the higher moral ground" debate in the above quoted phrases. Thus, the burden of proof is on you to prove the American Left speaks down from a moral high horse taller even than Alexander the Grea . . . I mean . . . Donald Trump's modern Bucephalus.

Sorry to disappoint you, WTP. I am no God. But I do speak to Him often.

Not with a criminal you will. Real Americans demand real elections, shielded from the corruption of campaign finance violations, using Russia to steal data against a candidate by paying Cambridge Analytica to do it, purging millions of voters off the rolls, claiming they were double voting when they weren't, closing down 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas to keep minorities from voting, and the list goes on and on. Those are the "real Americans". Not these chicken shit Trump cheaters, who sold their souls to the devil.

Not with a criminal you will. Real Americans demand real elections, shielded from the corruption of campaign finance violations, using Russia to steal data against a candidate by paying Cambridge Analytica to do it, purging millions of voters off the rolls, claiming they were double voting when they weren't, closing down 868 polls in the south in mostly minority areas to keep minorities from voting, and the list goes on and on. Those are the "real Americans". Not these chicken shit Trump cheaters, who sold their souls to the devil.
Please prove the crap you just typed. Please!

veryone saw flashing red lights with all the lies, Racism, Narcissism, Xenophobia, and criminal wrong doing that started even before this criminal was inaugurated

I have been on topic since my first post. You initiated the "the Left has the higher moral ground" debate in the above quoted phrases. Thus, the burden of proof is on you to prove the American Left speaks down from moral high horse higher than Alexander the Grea . . . I mean . . . Donald Trump's modern Bucephalus.

Sorry to disappoint you, WTP. I am no God. But I do speak to Him often.
That's a lie. I never included unborn children in my OP. You did.

Please prove the crap you just typed. Please!
All the evidence, with all the indictments and convictions, and those who have been awarded immunity for cooperation, is overwhelming, concrete proof.

Forum List

Back