What a sad day it is when Trump thinks we should outlaw the cooperation of prosecutors

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
Dropping like flies: Another Trump ally cooperates with investigators

Trump talks like a mobster. Because he is one.

Who in their right frame of mind who cares about the rule of law, would pedal the idea to outlaw cooperation with prosecutors? Trump and this administration are on a runaway train, and its because of this immunity plea for David Pecker, that got Trump talking like a crazy man, suggesting that we outlaw a prosecutors cooperation. Each and every day we hear something so outrageous, only to hear something even more outrageous.

I'm dying to hear how the Trump apologists are going to defend this outrageous idiotic idea?

Who in their right frame of mind who cares about the rule of law, would pedal the idea to outlaw cooperation with prosecutors? Trump and this administration are on a runaway train, and its because of this immunity plea for David Pecker, that got Trump talking like a crazy man, suggesting that we outlaw a prosecutors cooperation. Each and every day we hear something so outrageous, only to hear something even more outrageous.

I'm dying to hear how the Trump apologists are going to defend this outrageous idiotic idea?

I know, right?
We don't want to give up the chance to make Hillary "flip" on Obama.

I know, right?
We don't want to give up the chance to make Hillary "flip" on Obama.
We'll, you be sure to let us all know what Hillary would flip on Obama for, because if you don't, you're a liar right?

Ewe are bonkers, WillowTree.

If Clinton has something on Obama, let her flip.

Pecker is doing the smart thing.

Exactly.

Trump the crime boss wants ‘flipping’ to be ‘illegal.’

So much for Republicans being ‘advocates’ of law and order.

These types of witnesses are of low credibility. If they would have obtained their cooperation before hand, that's different, after they face heavy prison time themselves for crimes, it's entirely different. Akin to some low level corner store robber in a prison cell who makes up a grand story about the culprits of unsolved gang killing that the person might know nothing about in exchange for leniency. These guys go on the stand and get crushed by the opposition lawyer.

"So, you're facing 20 years and you all of a sudden have an epiphany about these major crimes? WHy should we believe YOU!?"

The only thing Trump is guilty of is obstructing Hillary from the White House and preventing her from finishing the transformation of America into a third world shithole

These are witnesses who are told "say what we tell you to say and we will forget where your kid goes to school".

Sad day? Huh? Another happy day in 'Murica for me. :113:
I don't see why? The Trump organization just became a victim of civil and criminal state charges because of Cohen's guilty pleas. And those folks can't be pardoned. I don't think "Murica" is looking so hot for those folks?

Forum List

Back