Trump is 'not happy' with Fox News over Poll results

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Trump doesn't like real news.
If it's not positive for him, it's "Fake."
Even Fox/TrumpTV now is on the verge of being one of His conspiracy theories.
"Something is going on ."
Maybe Fox called "millions of illegals" for the poll!

Trump is 'not happy' with Fox News over poll results
Christopher Wilson - Senior Writer
Yahoo News•August 19, 2019

After a series of unfavorable polls from Fox News’ polling unit, President Trump has stepped up his complaints about the network, which he no longer considers a reliable ally.

“There’s something going on at Fox, I’ll tell you right now. And I’m not happy with it,” Trump told reporters Sunday, adding, “Fox has changed. My worst polls have always been from Fox.”

Trump was complaining about a recent Fox News poll that showed him down 12 points to former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2020 matchup. The poll also showed him down 9 points to Sen. Bernie Sanders, 7 to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and 6 to Sen. Kamala Harris.

It wasn’t the first time he was annoyed by the network’s polling arm, which is considered a respected and relatively nonpartisan part of the generally conservative and pro-Trump network.
[....]

`​

Last edited:
Rasmussen will have exculsive rights to kiss his fat ass if Faux doesn't lie better.

Maybe Fox called "millions of illegals for the poll!

After a series of unfavorable polls from Fox News’ polling unit, President Trump has stepped up his complaints about the network, which he no longer considers a reliable ally.

“There’s something going on at Fox, I’ll tell you right now. And I’m not happy with it,” Trump told reporters Sunday, adding, “Fox has changed. My worst polls have always been from Fox.”

Trump was complaining about a recent Fox News poll that showed him down 12 points to former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2020 matchup. The poll also showed him down 9 points to Sen. Bernie Sanders, 7 to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and 6 to Sen. Kamala Harris.

It wasn’t the first time he was annoyed by the network’s polling arm, which is considered a respected and relatively nonpartisan part of the generally conservative and pro-Trump network.
[....]

`​
I have to compliment Fox for publishing their poll results. They know Trump will turn on them like a sidewinder for unfavorable data. There are still Fox devotees in Hannity, Pirro, Ingraham and Carlson. But there are also Smith, Wallace and Napolitano. However, because of past history, I have to applaud corporate Fox for the courage under fire in posting results sure to bring critical tweets.

Since Disney bought FOX there is noticeable slide Left.

They bought FOX Entertainment, not FOX News.

The problem is that Murdoch's boys, who now run things, are Progressives. Most of the day shift is one step above CNN. The night crew brings in all the ratings.

Mickey strikes again!

iu
iu

[....]

`​
I have to compliment Fox for publishing their poll results. They know Trump will turn on them like a sidewinder for unfavorable data. There are still Fox devotees in Hannity, Pirro, Ingraham and Carlson. But there are also Smith, Wallace and Napolitano. However, because of past history, I have to applaud corporate Fox for the courage under fire in posting results sure to bring critical tweets.
Murdoch smells the shift in the wind..he's a weather-vane. He is just positioning himself to move with the demographic shift.

Fox is just running out of educated people who believe the rights nonsense. Sure they could get message board posters on there but no self respecting human with a degree can report the Facebook crap it’s viewers like to see.

[....]

`​
Murdoch smells the shift in the wind..he's a weather-vane. He is just positioning himself to move with the demographic shift.
These polls are made for Democrats. They make the poll then write stories based on it. It is done to keep their spirits high and get Democrats to watch.

What should worry Democrats is the amount of Americans that didn't vote for trump, but plan to this time around.

Disney is a far left organization, so no surprise.

Remains to be seen how long they will allow Tucker Carlson to broadcast the truth.

Fox is just running out of educated people who believe the rights nonsense. Sure they could get message board posters on there but no self respecting human with a degree can report the Facebook crap it’s viewers like to see.

Oh look, another Lefty who needs to tell everyone how smart they think they are.

I cannot imagine how a person could go on CNN or MSNBC and truly expect someone to take them seriously.

Oh look, another Lefty who needs to tell everyone how smart they think they are.
The only message boards dominated by leftist are the ones who ban anyone who isn't a Democrat.

American Democrats want Internet like the Chinese Democrats have.

They bought FOX Entertainment, not FOX News.

The problem is that Murdoch's boys, who now run things, are Progressives. Most of the day shift is one step above CNN. The night crew brings in all the ratings.

That's bullshit. Trump and his supporters have accused Fox of moving left now and again any time there is a single iota of criticism from them. Then the moment they start kissing his ass all is forgotten. Remember when Trump and his supporters would praise Megyn Kelly? My how a single debate question changed things.

I cannot imagine how a person could go on CNN or MSNBC and truly expect someone to take them seriously.
The same people who believe CNN is fake news believe Mexico will pay for the wall. Is that the lot you want to throw in with?

Leftist traitors will be destroyed. Those primitive lib sub-humans will be lucky to end up a footnote in history.

[....]

`​
These polls are made for Democrats. They make the poll then write stories based on it. It is done to keep their spirits high and get Democrats to watch.

What should worry Democrats is the amount of Americans that didn't vote for trump, but plan to this time around.
What should worry Democrats is that they don't have a good candidate. Octogenarians and angry young women of color--about sums it up.
Trump is damaged goods..and quite toxic to a lot of Americans. But no one of substance and actual skill---has a chance.

Trump flew in under the radar last time...lessee how he does now.

Forum List

Back