Trump is 'not happy' with Fox News over Poll results

I swear that when I moved to the US and I saw foxnews on TV I thought it was satire, and the way the anchors combed their hair and dressed looked so old fashion I thought it was old footage LOL.
No decent person should listen or hear the crap those fools say, garbage upon garbage.

I swear that when I moved to the US and I saw foxnews on TV I thought it was satire, and the way the anchors combed their hair and dressed looked so old fashion I thought it was old footage LOL.
No decent person should listen or hear the crap those fools say, garbage upon garbage.
Move back where you came from prick.

Move back where you came from prick.
Why ? I'm from here.

Are those the same polls that said Hitlery would win in 2016??

Surprise. She lost.

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber that a bag of rocks.

Trump will win in 2020 and you lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

H. Ross Perot elected Clinton in 1992. Would have been nice to avoid that bastard and his 8 years of cultural destruction of America.
And it took little Jill Stein (and Comey and Putin) to elect Trumpov and he still lost the popular vote.

`

Fox is just running out of educated people who believe the rights nonsense. Sure they could get message board posters on there but no self respecting human with a degree can report the Facebook crap it’s viewers like to see.

Oh look, another Lefty who needs to tell everyone how smart they think they are.
Oh look! Another trumpanzees with self esteem issues.

Trump doesn't like real news.
If it's not positive for him, it's "Fake."
Even Fox/TrumpTV now is on the verge of being one of His conspiracy theories.
"Something is going on ."
Maybe Fox called "millions of illegals" for the poll!

Trump is 'not happy' with Fox News over poll results
Christopher Wilson - Senior Writer
Yahoo News•August 19, 2019

After a series of unfavorable polls from Fox News’ polling unit, President Trump has stepped up his complaints about the network, which he no longer considers a reliable ally.

“There’s something going on at Fox, I’ll tell you right now. And I’m not happy with it,” Trump told reporters Sunday, adding, “Fox has changed. My worst polls have always been from Fox.”

Trump was complaining about a recent Fox News poll that showed him down 12 points to former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2020 matchup. The poll also showed him down 9 points to Sen. Bernie Sanders, 7 to Sen. Elizabeth Warren and 6 to Sen. Kamala Harris.

It wasn’t the first time he was annoyed by the network’s polling arm, which is considered a respected and relatively nonpartisan part of the generally conservative and pro-Trump network.
[....]

`​
/—-/ So? Who says he has to be happy with any news? What a dopey whine.

Are those the same polls that said Hitlery would win in 2016??

Surprise. She lost.

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber that a bag of rocks.

Trump will win in 2020 and you lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
Polls have some worth.
Everyone has them, including Trump. (they got embarrassed a few months ago when their Bad numbers for Trumpov came out)
On balance they reflect the truth

`

Last edited:
It was even worse before the old Molesters were purged from the Prime Time line up.
(along with the Women/Bleach Blonds they molested)
O'Reilly etc.
`

Forum List

Back