Trump is losing it...

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

What the fuck?!?

And if this makes perfect sense to you - make an appointment with your doctor RIGHT AWAY because you are either dangerously stupid/delusional and/or you have dementia.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Please watch 3:37-4:12 (though all of it is interesting/sad).

WTF?!?

The man has a mind like a 6 year old.

Last edited:
Our beloved Pres.Trump is an awesome president who is looking out for the welfare of his citizens.

We are truly a blessed nation to have such a wonderful ruler at the helm. :thup:

WTF?!?

If I had the drugs that jack azz is taking I would be on cloud fvcking # 9.

and this is what we have for a POTUS.

Well fvck me.

Every child trafficking illegal kept south of the border represents 10 less votes for democrats in CA, AZ and NM.

WTF?!?

Well fvck me.

The fact that Trump has you all discombobulated makes him a great President. I am Tired of weak people like you trying to tell others what to do and how to think.

WTF?!?

Well fvck me.

The fact that Trump has you all discombobulated makes him a great President. I am Tired of weak people like you trying to tell others what to do and how to think.

Me "discombobulated?"

Trump is the moron that is 'discombobulated.'

WTF?!?

Well fvck me.

Me "discombobulated?"

Yes you. You and people like you are precisely what is dragging this country down.

WTF?!?

Well fvck me.

Me "discombobulated?"

Yes you. You and people like you are precisely what is dragging this country down.

A nation, any nation, including the US, is supposed to be guided by leadership.

OUR current leadership is a train wreck.

Leadership is supposed to bring a nation together; not rip it asunder.

Too bad you & others have yet to notice the fact.

I am not dragging the country down; Trump is.

Try and pay attention next time.

Trump reminds me of the 'roaring lion' of 1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Wonderful scripture that fits Trump, to a T.

Trump is a failure
4. A failure to understand shutdown politics. If you don’t want to be blamed for one, don’t say you’re going to own it. Mr. Trump sacrificed that option when he boasted how “proud” he’d be to grind the government to a halt.

5. A failure to understand how the government works.Neither Mr. Trump nor anyone on his team had a cluehow disruptive even a partial shutdown could be — and how they’d need to scurry to prevent millions of people from losing food stamps, housing or tax refunds.

6. A failure to understand how members of Congress operate. Standing by the president when he’s tweeting out empty threats and insults is one thing. But when a shutdown starts causing pain and outrage back home, Republican lawmakers, especially those in vulnerable districts or states, start asking themselves which they value more — their president or their political hides. Even casual students of Congress know that this is not a tough call.

Bottom line: Mr. Trump loves to boast that he leads with his “gut.” He really can’t be bothered with all the humdrum details of governing, remaining proudly ignorant of how anything works in Washington — the presidency, the Congress, the Constitution. That’s left him in a standoff for which he was wholly unprepared.

For the sake of the millions being hurt, let’s hope he manages to blunder himself back out of this mess soon.

Follow The New York Times

God bless Trump. God damn the Democrats.

The Democrats are the ones losing it. They are not use to a Republican standing up to their agenda of destruction. They are all afflicted by this mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome and that is causing them to be crazy. Imagine being so crazy as to oppose securing our borders as to shut down the government over it? Baffles the mind, doesn't it?

Trump knows how destructive this flood of welfare queens, terrorists, human traffickers, criminals, gang members and drug traffickers are to this country and knows that it has to be stopped.

WTF?!?

Well fvck me.

Me "discombobulated?"

A nation, any nation, including the US, is supposed to be guided by leadership.

OUR current leadership is a train wreck.

Leadership is supposed to bring a nation together; not rip it asunder.

Too bad you & others have yet to notice the fact.

I am not dragging the country down; Trump is.

Try and pay attention next time.

People elected this leadership and instead of working with it you whine and try to damage it. People like YOU are the problem. There are two sides to every debate you only see one.

WTF?!?

He has an ego of a spoiled teenager.
It’s Colbert’s fault. The two political parties in US Congress seemed to have a budget deal last month when on his show later that day, Colbert made fun of Trump for caving in on his wall promise, and Trump’s responding tantrum made history!

What the fuck?!?

And if this makes perfect sense to you - make an appointment with your doctor RIGHT AWAY because you are either dangerously stupid/delusional and/or you have dementia.

It makes perfect sense that Trump should be taking your dumbass anti-wall arguments and throwing them right back in your face! I mean, you people are so pathetic, I've seen the exact same arguments tried HERE that Trump is seeing there.

Lessee: the wall is: medieval, archaic, not 21st century, outdated, won't work, 13th century solution.

Meantime you asswipes have only one solution: KEEP LETTING THE ILLEGALS IN.

TRUMP: Right on target.

YOU'VE long since lost it.

[YouDupe blab erased]

What the fuck?!?

Trump is losing it...

So, hint #3794 finally clued you in?

Forum List

Back