Trump is losing it...

Here he goes again with this 'wall/wheel nonsense':

3:00 to 4:00 of the video:

Holy crap!?! The second example sounds even more screwy.

This guy is clearly showing signs of dementia.

Janitors having their jobs taken by illegals hired by republican business owners, are tired of being marginalized! We demand a president who speaks for us! Undereducated billionaire capitalistic employers have explained to us how Jose is taking everything away from us!

Our magnificent Pres.Trump, besides being honest and forthright, is one of the most pragmatic and common sense leaders the world has ever seen. .:thup:

I gotta LOVE how batshit crazy he drives the Dimz.

I can tolerate all of his weird quirks and character flaws.. . for as long as he keeps doing that!

The Satanic DemNazi Party is allied with The Satanic IslamoNazi Political Movement.

They should be more concerned about losing their Eternal Souls on Judgment Day

The Satanic DemNazi Party is allied with The Satanic IslamoNazi Political Movement.

They should be more concerned about losing their Eternal Souls on Judgment Day

Yeaaaaaah.....suuuuuure they should.

Might I suggest more R.E.M. sleep?

Last edited:

What the fuck?!?

And if this makes perfect sense to you - make an appointment with your doctor RIGHT AWAY because you are either dangerously stupid/delusional and/or you have dementia.

The people that love America understand what he is saying.....52% of voters approve of Trump's job performance....you are in the minority....

What the fuck?!?

And if this makes perfect sense to you - make an appointment with your doctor RIGHT AWAY because you are either dangerously stupid/delusional and/or you have dementia.

Are you Tards really this Stupid or are you pulling my leg?

It’s called an analogy,

To make it easy for you Tards to understand it’s a comparison.

Trump was making fun of your ignorant asses….

Let me explain it for you….

You Tards have called the wall Medieval…..

And you are right about that…

The wheel is also Medieval……

They both serve their purposes well…

It’s even funnier that you are all too stupid to get it…..

You tards are truly ate up with Dumb Ass…………………

God bless Trump. God damn the Democrats.

The Democrats are the ones losing it. They are not use to a Republican standing up to their agenda of destruction. They are all afflicted by this mental illness known as Trump Derangement Syndrome and that is causing them to be crazy. Imagine being so crazy as to oppose securing our borders as to shut down the government over it? Baffles the mind, doesn't it?

Trump knows how destructive this flood of welfare queens, terrorists, human traffickers, criminals, gang members and drug traffickers are to this country and knows that it has to be stopped.

Love the majority of your post but dude,please tell me you are not dense to the point that you dont get it that there is no difference in the two parties,that they are one in the same,just have two different names so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected?:abgg2q.jpg: are you that dense that they are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring,they pretend to hate each other but outside,they let their guard down and have beers together? same here.

the thing i like about trump and will say he is different from the previous five corrupt administrations before him,is he is not part of that corrupt two party system that the bushs,clintonns and obamas all are.he is not part of the establishment they all are and the majority of congress in both parties are.so america FINALLY has a chance to be a free country again.something it has not been since the year 1913.

Forum List

Back