I'm for Trump because we White People don't get no damn respect from SNOWFLAKES

What does President Trump have to do with it?

Sounds like everyone envolved is acting oversensitive. What’s the term? Recreational outrage.

You can’t satisfy anyone these days.

What if Trump was a Democrat like he was in 1999 or '04 when he
thought of running ? Would you still be for (D) Trump ?

Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics

Actually IN 1999, the very year cited above, he announced he was leaving the Republican Party to join the Independence Party. Not that leaving the Republican Party would be necessary to do that, but that's what he said publicly, and he had been a registered Republican since at least 1987.

This is actual registration records, not some quip about "I probably identify more as....".

Not that it means jack friggety squat ---- nobody goes through some weird personality change as a result of a frickiin' voter registration.

But please to essplaiin what the fuck any of this has to do with the topic.

Teacher fired over controversial slavery lesson building $1 billion class-action lawsuit

None. We even get fired for trying to teach these blacks about slavery
Its your kind, that keeps the madness of Trump alive. Now you can keep on this path of Nazism or you can retrain your brain to accept that yes, we have crazy people who do stupid shit in this country, but supporting a mad crazy mf will not end well, just ask an old German
Oh please RW racist muthrefuckers don't need me to rally round Trump. LOL

But the actual link didn't have a political spin, but then this is the SARCASM board you humorless fuck.

It is pretty funny, though, that the woman thinks she needs to give black kids a lesson in what it feels to be a slave ... by standing on them.

please to essplaiin what the fuck any of this has to do with the topic.
It was just a hypothetical question.
You're free to react or not any way that makes you happy.

translation; Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just fucking with you.

:dunno: Doesn't matter to me, it was a rhetorical question. I knew there was no answer.

This is what I do in this joint ---- smell a Composition Fallacy coming and nip it in the bud.

nipit1.jpg

These things can be looked up however, rather than speculated upon.

Ever see a black person on that show ?
Go to 9:11....

Funny you should bring that up. I heard this very point made one day while driving somewhere on a radio talk show. I don't remember what show or talking head it was, it was on satellite radio. Specifically the guy said, "no black people in Mayberry? And you're in the South?"

--- which just demonstrates how willing some people are to step in the shit of their own ignorance. "Mayberry" is of course based on Griffith's home town of Mount Airy North Carolina (near the town of Pilot Mountain, made into "Mt. Pilot" for the show). It's not far from where I sit. And that casting was accurate since there ain't no black population in Mount Airy. Just as there ain't no black population here in Appalachia, somewhat west of there. The simple-enough reason is that influx of black population would have come from one of two factors: either (a) slavery was practiced there, or (b) some kind of industrialization attracted workers. Neither of those happened around these parts, ergo very few blacks.

It further demonstrates how this talk show host fuels on stereotypes, in this case "The South", as if "The South" is a single monolith, the same anywhere in "The South", as if the land, and the language, and the history, and the culture, doesn't change as one travels within it. Dood probably thinks "The South" was all in on the Civil War too. These are the wages of stopping short on one's education. And the manifestations of the Cult of Ignorance.

Forum List

Back