Trump is "least racist" person in world

Glad to see this controversy is settle.

The President spoke today to get this matter cleared up.

Trump: 'I am the least racist person there is anywhere in the world' – video
He didn't clear anything up. He is a racist. There is no doubt about. I mean seriously, did you expect the president of the United States, a man seeking a second term, to stand in front of the nation proclaiming he is a racist?

And for those who wish to argue that he's not, consider this:

Why is Maxine Waters low IQ, but Nancy Pelosi isn't?

Both oppose Trump and Pelosi has far more power.

Why does the squad need to go back where they came from, but Amy Klobachar is just fine?

The squad are first term congressional reps that oppose Trump, Klobachar is a Senator running for president who definitely opposes Trump and has called for his impeachment.

Why is he attacking Cumming and making all kinds of racist comments about his neighborhood, but does not attack Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler in the same way?

All three of these men are investigating Trump, and Nadler is beginning the process of impeachment.

You see for you Trump supporters to just reflexively dismiss racism because you don't want to believe there are whites who are still racists, means you pay no attention to all the subtleties involved in how racism is practiced in 2019. Especially when it pertains to people in positions of leadership. Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color.

He even managed to talk about his schlong at a political debate. Are we supposed to believe anything he says?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He didn't clear anything up. He is a racist. There is no doubt about. I mean seriously, did you expect the president of the United States, a man seeking a second term, to stand in front of the nation proclaiming he is a racist?

Why does the squad need to go back where they came from, but Amy Klobachar is just fine?

The squad are first term congressional reps that oppose Trump, Klobachar is a Senator running for president who definitely opposes Trump and has called for his impeachment.

Why is he attacking Cumming and making all kinds of racist comments about his neighborhood, but does not attack Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler in the same way?

All three of these men are investigating Trump, and Nadler is beginning the process of impeachment.

You see for you Trump supporters to just reflexively dismiss racism because you don't want to believe there are whites who are still racists, means you pay no attention to all the subtleties involved in how racism is practiced in 2019. Especially when it pertains to people in positions of leadership. Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color.
Good points.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He even managed to talk about his schlong at a political debate. Are we supposed to believe anything he says?

Little Marco brought up the issue of penile size, not Mr. Trump. Trump merely responded to Rubio's provocation.

President Trump has commented on Biden's lack of intelligence too. And Shifty Shiff's pencil neck. And Nadler's former extreme weight problem. The President considers no one "off limits" if they attack him first.

As far as Maxine Waters, Ms. Waters attack Trump first, how would you have suggested he respond

President Trump has commented on Biden's lack of intelligence too. And Shifty Shiff's pencil neck. And Nadler's former extreme weight problem. The President considers no one "off limits" if they attack him first.

As far as Maxine Waters, Ms. Waters attack Trump first, how would you have suggested he respond

"Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color."

Trump is the president. He will get criticized. Watters has not attacked Trump. She has criticized him for things he has said and done. Trump is a racist and I am not going to argue with anyone white about this.

"Now do not try citing examples where Trump has attacked the people I mentioned claiming that he attacks whites to so he is not racist. Start looking at the WAY he attacks and you will find there is a different pattern with more hostility he uses with blacks and other people of color."

Trump is the president. He will get criticized. Watters has not attacked Trump. She has criticized him for things he has said and done. Trump is a racist and I am not going to argue with anyone white about this.
You are too picky-he attacks everybody-don't try to twist things.

I'm not twisting anything. Trump is a racist and that's the way it is. I am not going to argue with your white ass about it. I am going to call Trump out on his racism and you're going to accept that opinion based on my 58 and one half years of facing it compared to your zero.

Least ? Probably not. overall.....I'd say he's speaking truthfully.
Of course you do. Because you're a racist.
I appreciate your evaluation.Idiot redneck
lesboooooo.jpg

memixa.jpg

View attachment 272000

I'm not twisting anything. Trump is a racist and that's the way it is. I am not going to argue with your white ass about it. I am going to call Trump out on his racism and you're going to accept that opinion based on my 58 and one half years of facing it compared to your zero.
Sorry sonny, I am older than you and have seen and experienced more of life. Your blind prejudice against whites and Trump in particular limits your ability to see things clearly. If Trump is a racist, you are a bigger one.

This took me all of 30 seconds to track down:

True: Feds sued Trump for housing discrimination

The Trump Organization was sued in a bullshit lawsuit.

The patriarch of the Trump Family agreed to pay a settlement with no admission of wrongdoing, although Donald disagreed.

It was undoubtably the correct move. Beating the fair housing bureau in court would have earned the eternal enmity of the government, endless appeals, repeated citations and bullshit charges.

You can't beat an adversary with unlimited amounts of money to fight you.

Giving the Fair Housing bureau a "victory" was a smart move.

The patriarch of the Trump Family agreed to pay a settlement with no admission of wrongdoing, although Donald disagreed.

It was undoubtably the correct move. Beating the fair housing bureau in court would have earned the eternal enmity of the government, endless appeals, repeated citations and bullshit charges.

So the world's greatest deal maker elected to pay money to people who charged him for discriminatory housing, which is exactly what people do when they know that they have no case.

Tramp settled because they had him dead to rights. In the sting they sent black families and they were told there was no housing available, then they sent white families with the same credit rating and they were told there was a choice of housing available.
You only settle and pay out money when you know you will lose.

So the world's greatest deal maker elected to pay money to people who charged him for discriminatory housing, which is exactly what people do when they know that they have no case.

Being innocent of the charges isn't a good reason not to pay and isn't a very good case, not with the Federal Government, who has unlimited resources to attack you , if you refuse to assent.

About 1995, I got a extra tax owed with penalties and interest from the IRS. I was innocent. But it was only $500, and the legal fees would have been more to defend it.

Tramp settled because they had him dead to rights. In the sting they sent black families and they were told there was no housing available, then they sent white families with the same credit rating and they were told there was a choice of housing available.
You only settle and pay out money when you know you will lose.

Trump would have lost more money, a lot more money, in legal fees as well as future "revenge" citations afterwards, if he didn't settle and had won the case. NO wrongdoing on Trump's part was admitted.

Government bureaucrats file these cases to justify their own jobs. If they lose their cases, they are on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back