Elijah Cummings is a racist

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Racist: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Cummings says ‘I cross the street’ when white women walk toward me. He lied by saying it’s because he thinks that white women are afraid of him, but it’s really because he is prejudice. If any white women are really afraid it’s because they know that he is an angry racist cretin. It’s obvious that he is very comfortable being a racist under the protection of the Left Wing Press.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/19/cummings-i-cross-the-street-when-white-women-walk-toward-me/

Milkdud head is a POS...him and Sharpton. Both race baiting pieces of shit

Has Al "the Mouth: Sharpton ever had a real job. Seems you only see him after the shooting stops. The good reverend should go and preach for peace in these run down , ghettos, He'd have to be careful though they don't care if he's wearing a thousand dollar suit and Gucci shoes. Maybe west Baltimore after dark would be a good starting point. Go Rev !

new-photos-emerge-showing-al-sharpton-jesse-jackson-thanking-49910450.png

Anyone who has half a brain knows that Rev Al and Jessie are in the "Activist role" because there is a lot of "Non Profit" money to scam the communities out of. These two whore themselves out to the highest bidders and race baiters of the day!

Racist: prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Cummings says ‘I cross the street’ when white women walk toward me. He lied by saying it’s because he thinks that white women are afraid of him, but it’s really because he is prejudice. If any white women are really afraid it’s because they know that he is an angry racist cretin. It’s obvious that he is very comfortable being a racist under the protection of the Left Wing Press.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/19/cummings-i-cross-the-street-when-white-women-walk-toward-me/

Elijah Cummings, VOICE Ben Carson.png Elijah Cummings, kendrick lamar.jpg

Lol! The false equivalences never cease at USMB.

Trump is a racist. Him being in a picture with a famous black person doesn't change that.

I think MD needs to stop paying in to the Federal Government more than they get and I think all the RED STATES who take more federal dollars than they pay in need to start paying their fair share.

Looking at the total federal taxes paid by state, here are the ten states that pay the most:

per%20capita.png

What's striking about the differing federal tax burdens states pay is the scale of the differences. California alone pays more federal taxes than the 25 lowest-paying states combined. Taken together, the ten states on the above list pay 59 percent of all federal taxes.

The SALT deduction cap: Whose tax bills will go up most?
A key deduction in years past for residents in some states has been for state and local taxes, commonly known as the SALT deduction. Beginning with the 2018 tax year, this deduction has been capped at $10,000.

Who will be most affected by this?

SALT%20deduction%20cap%20chart.png

We need to stop funding red states now

States that pay the least in Federal Taxes

1 New Mexico 85.81 2 3
2 Mississippi 81.46 7 1
3 Kentucky 78.76 6 5
4 West Virginia 72.34 4 12
5 Alabama 71.65 5 11
6 Arizona 67.03 11 4
7 Alaska 64.30 8 9
8 Montana 63.88 15 6
9 South Carolina 61.31 3 33
10 Indiana 59.74 9 14
11 Louisiana 58.11 27 2
12 Tennessee 52.21 21 7
13 Maine 50.89 12 19
14 Wyoming 50.39 22 8
15 North Dakota 46.99 1 47
16 Vermont 46.46 18 17
17 Oklahoma 44.24 19 21
18 Missouri 43.76 36 10
19 Oregon 43.44 25 15
20 Pennsylvania 42.94 17 28
21 Maryland 41.38 14 37
22 Arkansas 40.78 40 13
23 Idaho 40.69 20 27
24 South Dakota 39.94 24 20
25 Florida 37.96 26 24
26 Georgia 37.58 32 18

I think MD needs to stop paying in to the Federal Government more than they get and I think all the RED STATES who take more federal dollars than they pay in need to start paying their fair share.

Looking at the total federal taxes paid by state, here are the ten states that pay the most:

per%20capita.png

What's striking about the differing federal tax burdens states pay is the scale of the differences. California alone pays more federal taxes than the 25 lowest-paying states combined. Taken together, the ten states on the above list pay 59 percent of all federal taxes.

A key deduction in years past for residents in some states has been for state and local taxes, commonly known as the SALT deduction. Beginning with the 2018 tax year, this deduction has been capped at $10,000.

The people in the red states that are using the federal funding are Democrats.

per%20capita.png

I got you, you stupid lying mother fucker.

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256
L G. Johnson 1.4% 24
I E. McMullin 0.2% 3
A R. De La Fuente 0.1% 2
G J. Stein 0.0% 0

Did You Know The Food Stamp Capital in the U.S is a Town That’s 99% White? |

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Now, were you just wrong or are you a lying piece of shit? I can't wait to hear your reply.

per%20capita.png

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256
L G. Johnson 1.4% 24
I E. McMullin 0.2% 3
A R. De La Fuente 0.1% 2
G J. Stein 0.0% 0

Owsley Country is 99% white, the food stamp capital of the USA, and 84% of those fuckers voted for Trump.

Now, were you just wrong or are you a lying piece of shit? I can't wait to hear your reply.
But I have never even met your mother.
One little county doesn't prove anything.
Republicans are the Taxpayers, and the Democrats are the Moochers.
This is why all of the 2020 Democrat Candidates are promising $trillions$ new welfare for the bottom dweller Democrat Voters.
It's why the freeloader Democrat Voters hate rich people so much and why they always complain about tax cuts.

per%20capita.png

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256
L G. Johnson 1.4% 24
I E. McMullin 0.2% 3
A R. De La Fuente 0.1% 2
G J. Stein 0.0% 0

This is why all of the 2020 Democrat Candidates are promising $trillions$ new welfare for the bottom dweller Democrat Voters.
It's why the freeloader Democrat Voters hate rich people so much and why they always complain about tax cuts.

Funny but the white takers vote Republican. They basically bite the hand that feeds them. That's why I want places like MD to stop paying more federal dollars than they TAKE and I want places like KY to stop taking more than they pay in. We need to stop giving Republican voters welfare. If they don't like welfare, lets stop giving it to them. Most of them don't realize they are voting against their own financial interests when they vote GOP.

per%20capita.png

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256
L G. Johnson 1.4% 24
I E. McMullin 0.2% 3
A R. De La Fuente 0.1% 2
G J. Stein 0.0% 0

Funny but the white takers vote Republican. They basically bite the hand that feeds them. That's why I want places like MD to stop paying more federal dollars than they TAKE and I want places like KY to stop taking more than they pay in. We need to stop giving Republican voters welfare. If they don't like welfare, lets stop giving it to them. Most of them don't realize they are voting against their own financial interests when they vote GOP.
So you are for Tax Cuts and reduced welfare spending, that is awesome.
Republican Voters are middle class and upper middle class voters.
This graph shows that the majority of the poor vote Democrat.
demspoorvoters.JPG

per%20capita.png

Owsley County

R D. Trump 83.8% 1,474
D H. Clinton 14.6% 256
L G. Johnson 1.4% 24
I E. McMullin 0.2% 3
A R. De La Fuente 0.1% 2
G J. Stein 0.0% 0

So you are for Tax Cuts and reduced welfare spending, that is awesome.
Republican Voters are middle class and upper middle class voters.
This graph shows that the majority of the poor vote Democrat.
View attachment 273258

Yea well too bad 80% of the poor don't vote.

Forum List

Back