Trump Is Helping Iran Get Nukes!

Huh. When the black guy said Iran was following the agreement, the pseudocon rage machine went into overdrive, claiming the black guy was helping Iran get nukes. I mean, how many times did we hear that?

Obama is the one helping Iran acquire nukes

He is helping Iran get nukes....

like helping Iran and Venezuela develop nukes...just sayin....

Fox News: Iran Deal Makes Obama Admin the Top 'Financier' of Terrorism

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

But when the white guy "extends the sanctions relief granted to Iran under the agreement", the parroting rubes are silent. No one is telling them to scream that Trump is helping Iran get nukes. No one is telling them to scream Trump is helping Iran finance terrorism.

Fascinating.
hey g....my statement was made 2 years before you even joined here and had nothing to do with the shit you put up which was 6 fucking years later.....try and keep up would ya?....

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

TRUMP: My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you.

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
Very clever...now the Jews can level the place.

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
Trump didn't make any agreement with Iran and he is under no obligation to honor Obama's agreement.
And yet he is honoring it.

He just extended their sanctions relief. Thus he is helping Iran get nukes!
Not really.
Yeah, really. By Trump's Chumps and Hannity's own standards, he is.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Very clever...now the Jews can level the place.
The White House?

Trump has hoaxed them. He better watch out!

Huh. When the black guy said Iran was following the agreement, the pseudocon rage machine went into overdrive, claiming the black guy was helping Iran get nukes. I mean, how many times did we hear that?

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

But when the white guy "extends the sanctions relief granted to Iran under the agreement", the parroting rubes are silent. No one is telling them to scream that Trump is helping Iran get nukes. No one is telling them to scream Trump is helping Iran finance terrorism.

Fascinating.
hey g....my statement was made 2 years before you even joined here and had nothing to do with the shit you put up which was 6 fucking years later.....try and keep up would ya?....
What is taking those darned Iranians and Venezuelans so long to make a nuke since Obama was helping them?!?!

Bush helped the North Koreans get one in WAY less time!

It's a good thing we hired a businessman like Trump to get the job done right. He's already got the Koreans halfway to an ICBM. Iran should be a snap.

Last edited:
Trump is helping Iran get nukes! Don't you people care? Why aren't you screaming your heads off non-stop about this?

Where is Hannity's outrage that Trump is helping Iran get nukes?
The $12 billion is already gone. It's not likely they will return the money Obama gave them.

Trump is helping Iran get nukes! Don't you people care? Why aren't you screaming your heads off non-stop about this?

The $12 billion is already gone. It's not likely they will return the money Obama gave them.
And Trump just rogered up on it.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

/----/ Didn't Obozo allow Iran to self monitor their compliance? How can you believe anything a terror state claims?

Uh, Corky...

Trump is effectively acknowledging that the Obama nuclear deal with Iran is working.

Which in fairness is to Trump's credit.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Sorry, that mess is still owned by BO and John Kerry. GOP tried to do something about BOcare and thus own it as much as the DEMS. Keep an eye on Iran, and if they don't move closer to nukes under the orange clown then you can't hang it on him.

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

Fascinating.
What is taking those darned Iranians and Venezuelans so long to make a nuke since Obama was helping them?!?!

It's a good thing we hired a businessman like Trump to get the job done right.
what i said was about russia not obama ......like i said g.....keep up.....

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

Sorry, that mess is still owned by BO and John Kerry. GOP tried to do something about BOcare and thus own it as much as the DEMS. Keep an eye on Iran, and if they don't move closer to nukes under the orange clown then you can't hang it on him.
I know. All credit for Iran not moving closer to a nuke will go to Obama and the agreement.

Trump's got North Korea halfway to an ICBM, though.

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

I know. All credit for Iran not moving closer to a nuke will go to Obama and the agreement.

Hey, if Iran doesn't move closer in the next 4 years, then BO and the Orange Clown did right, I'll give you that. Explain to me your logic(?) on how, in 6 months, Trump got NK halfway to an ICBM.

Hey, if Iran doesn't move closer in the next 4 years, then BO and the Orange Clown did right, I'll give you that. Explain to me your logic(?) on how, in 6 months, Trump got NK halfway to an ICBM.

:Like the great majority of Trump campaign promises, reality set it.

And Trump just rogered up on it.
Absolute lie. Post the article that says he was fine with obama giving $12 billion to the Iranian military. All you have are lies.

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

Fascinating.
Obama picked up the baton. What is taking Iran so long? Bush got nukes for North Korea in MUCH less time!

Another hoax exposed.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

Oh, wait...

I am using the pseudocons' own benchmarks. North Korea's missiles are Trump's fault.

Turnabout is fair play.

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

Fascinating.
Obama picked up the baton. What is taking Iran so long? Bush got nukes for North Korea in MUCH less time!
i did not see it before g,but now i see why so many here think you are a dipshit....

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

Fascinating.
i did not see it before g,but now i see why so many here think you are a dipshit....
Yeah, pseudocons just hate it when I use their own benchmarks against them. I love their howls of pain. :lol:

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

Fascinating.
Yeah, pseudocons just hate it when I use their own benchmarks against them. I love their howls of pain. :lol:
i can understand that IF you use the correct benchmark.....try doing that sometime.....

Forum List

Back