The same day Trump Warns Mueller About Digging into his Finances, that's Exactly What He Does.

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Yeah.., Trump really intimidated Bob Mueller..
Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Trump is Bob Mueller's bitch.

• Banned
Next step... Mueller will subpoena Trump's tax returns.

Be afraid. Be very afraid Trumpies.

I don't like Trump.
But I am able to think for myself.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

That is what is happening.
"....and this is how liberty dies, at the sound of thunderous applause"

• Banned
I don't like Trump.
This is a witch hunt. And nothing but. It is deplorable, and if anyone is acting like Russian operatives it is the Democrats. Because this is the kind of thing Russians do.
Can you imagine if our law enforcement could simply start investigating people's whole lives in hopes of finding crimes? That by mere accusation and loose evidence be able to open investigations into all aspects of our lives??

Trump helps Putin in Syria the day after his hour meeting.,
NYT interview Trump is obsessive about Russia.
He talks about what great warriors Russians were.
Bill Krystal: Trump is obsessed with Russia because it scares the shit out of him.

Yeah a witch hunt.,lmao

• Banned
I don't like Trump.

Once Mueller gets ahold of Trump tax returns you'll be changing your tune.

I don't like Trump.

Bill Krystal: Trump is obsessed about Russia because it scares the shit out of him.

Yeah a witch hunt.,lmao

Are you being obtuse? I sure hope so.
Everything you just said here reiterates my point. Do you realize this??
If you want to live in a country where your whole life can be scrutinized by government operatives in hopes they find a crime.......then you are the one who loves Russia.

Ha!

The U.S. special counsel investigating possible ties between the Donald Trumpcampaign and Russia in last year’s election is examining a broad range of transactions involving Trump’s businesses as well as those of his associates, according to a person familiar with the probe.

FBI investigators and others are looking at Russian purchases of apartments in Trump buildings, Trump’s involvement in a controversial SoHo development in New York with Russian associates, the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow and Trump’s sale of a Florida mansion to a Russian oligarch in 2008, the person said.

The investigation also has absorbed a money-laundering probe begun by federal prosecutors in New York into Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

All of this could have been avoided if Trump started out transparent, instead he has done everything he can to block , interfere, and deny since day one, he has brought this on himself..

Ha!

damn right...

so funny that he thought he could intimidate mueller...

I'll get the popcorn ready

I don't like Trump.

Bill Krystal: Trump is obsessed about Russia because it scares the shit out of him.

Yeah a witch hunt.,lmao

Are you being obtuse? I sure hope so.
Everything you just said here reiterates my point. Do you realize this??
If you want to live in a country where your whole life can be scrutinized by government operatives in hopes they find a crime.......then you are the one who loves Russia.
Just stating the facts which are like kryptonite to conservatives.

Ha!

All of this could have been avoided if Trump started out transparent, instead he has done everything he can to block , interfere, and deny since day one, he has brought this on himself..

Again, you guys are the ones who loves Russia, since you seem to like their methods.
If a cop came to your door and started asking questions about your finances, relationships, information about your career.....would you comply?
So in your book, all the government needs is accusation...and if you don't comply - you aren't being transparent.
Again....you guys are the ones that are acting like Russians.

Ha!

I'm not a Trumpster but
i don't think trump's threat was about these type of things mueller is investigating that you have listed....i believe he was saying his and his family's businesses that ARE NOT RELATED to the Russia investigation?

Ha!

Trump has walked over people all his life... he's never listened to anyone including his own lawyers..

All the quicksand he is now in is of his own making.

Ha!

I'm not a Trumpster but
i don't think trump's threat was about these type of things mueller is investigating that you have listed....i believe he was saying his and his family's businesses that ARE NOT RELATED to the Russia investigation?
oh really?
Don Jr: Most of our money comes from Russia.
DT: I don't have any business dealings in Russia.
That conflict of interest reeks of investigation..

Donald Trump: The only business I've had with Russia was with the Miss Universe Pageant..

Don Jr: We get most of our money from Russia.

Who's lying DEPLORABLES?
No one wanted to answer my question.
Wonder why. Lol

Ha!

I'm not a Trumpster but
oh really?
That involves Russia....

I was out most the morning, but I believe that Trump's warning, at least what I had heard about it last night on the 24/7's, was that it was a warning NOT to spread this investigation out FURTHER than the Russians, regarding his finances...

I could be wrong.... is Trump's actual threat, in this thread with a link? (Haven't read the thread yet)

Ha!

I'm not a Trumpster but
oh really?
That involves Russia....

I was out most the morning, but I believe that Trump's warning, at least what I had heard about it last night on the 24/7's, was that it was a warning NOT to spread this investigation out FURTHER than the Russians, regarding his finances...

I could be wrong.... is Trump's actual threat, in this thread with a link? (Haven't read the thread yet)
Yup. Trump threatened Mueller. Trump's business interests are totally intertwined with Russia. Mueller can't find out the truth w/o going there. Everything Trump does and says is against his own self interests.

6 months in and even in my wildest dreams I never thought Trump would be on this much trouble.
Sweet.

I don't like Trump.

This is not some private individual but the President of the US....

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...

Mueller is highly respected by both democrats and republicans. Check out his resume. It's second to none..

That's why Trump is considering firing Mueller.,He's doing his job too well.

I don't like Trump.

This is not some private individual but the President of the US....

Lets remind you that Muller is a Republican, these committees are led by GOP... Trump could have just told the truth... He fired the head of the FBI for investigating him, it was a very big mistake and that is how the investigation was initiated... Trump is his own worst enemy...
Muller is not a Democrat, either is the guy who appointed him, Comey is not a democrat...

Why are you trying to blame Democrats because professional lawmen are doing there jobs...
They have to blame democrats or Hillary or Obama.
What do you expect them to do?
Hold Trump accountable? ? ?
Ha ha

Forum List

Back