Trump Is Helping Iran Get Nukes!

You parroting rubes know damn well you'd be SCREAMING and SCREAMING and SCREAMING and SCREAMING if Hillary was President and said the Iranians were following the agreement.

You know damn well you would be told to scream, and you would obey.

How many anti-Trump threads a day does this whackaloon start?

Geeze Louise.
This is all you got? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

This is the only topic I've started today, tard. I've never seen you whining about easyt's spamming of the board, hypocrite. Nor do I recall you whining about all the anti-Obama and anti-Hillary threads, superhypocrite.

Now, do you have anything to say about Trump helping Iran get nukes, or just more red herrings?

Trump hoaxed your out of your votes, rubes. You paid for a tough guy and got a fat naked emperor.

"yeahbut we won!"

winner winner, bullshit dinner .... as they fight for the biggest spoon.

Trump is helping Iran get nukes! Don't you people care? Why aren't you screaming your heads off non-stop about this?

Where is Hannity's outrage that Trump is helping Iran get nukes?
/----/ More fake news. Get a life will ya?

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

TRUMP: My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you.

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
You're a fool.

Trump is helping Iran get nukes! Don't you people care? Why aren't you screaming your heads off non-stop about this?

Where is Hannity's outrage that Trump is helping Iran get nukes?
/----/ More fake news. Get a life will ya?

NOPE it's true. Trump just certified that Iran is in compliance, which means it's free to making a nuclear weapon.

Trump is helping Iran get nukes, and the pseudocons are perfectly okay with it.

They have totally rolled over.

Trump's confidence in their stupidity and gullibility is well founded.

"yeahbut we won!"
They just recertified that Iran is meeting the requirements in the Iran deal. They do this every 90 days. However, they said Iran is not following the 'spirit' of the law and I believe we have asked for additional sanctions, which is pissing off Iran ROYALLY.
So now what are you upset about? Take it step by step 'cause I'm slow.

They just recertified that Iran is meeting the requirements in the Iran deal. They do this every 90 days. However, they said Iran is not following the 'spirit' of the law and I believe we have asked for additional sanctions, which is pissing off Iran ROYALLY..

I think the sanctions are for the missile tests, Trump isn't doing anything about their nuclear weapon capability. Tee Hee.

Iran will have Nukes at some point. So will numerous other nations in the future. The Genie's out of the bottle on that. Human Beings are rapidly heading towards mass self-destruction. It's inevitable. It'll be just another mass extinction. There's been many many of em in the past.

Personally, i feel human beings go back much further in Earth's past than what most currently believe. I think advanced human civilizations have come & gone on Earth for a very long time. The next mass extinction will just be another one. But some will survive. And human Civilization will start over again.

They just recertified that Iran is meeting the requirements in the Iran deal. They do this every 90 days. However, they said Iran is not following the 'spirit' of the law and I believe we have asked for additional sanctions, which is pissing off Iran ROYALLY..

I think the sanctions are for the missile tests, Trump isn't doing anything about their nuclear weapon capability. Tee Hee.
Isn't the fact that Iran is doing what it should mean that they are NOT coming closer to nuclear weapons at this time? Isn't that what the Iran deal is all about? That's what confused me about G's remark. He seems to think this is helping Iran get a nuclear weapon?

Iran has no choice but to obtain Nuclear Weapons. The US and others have basically promised to attack Iran at some point. Iran has to defend itself. And obtaining Nuclear Weapons is the most effective way to do that. It's the only thing that will discourage the US and others from attacking. That's just the reality.

I think he already tore up the agreement, in secret.

He has Iran on double secret probation too!

Huh. When the black guy said Iran was following the agreement, the pseudocon rage machine went into overdrive, claiming the black guy was helping Iran get nukes. I mean, how many times did we hear that?

Obama is the one helping Iran acquire nukes

He is helping Iran get nukes....

like helping Iran and Venezuela develop nukes...just sayin....

Fox News: Iran Deal Makes Obama Admin the Top 'Financier' of Terrorism

hannity_tweet_iran.jpg

But when the white guy "extends the sanctions relief granted to Iran under the agreement", the parroting rubes are silent. No one is telling them to scream that Trump is helping Iran get nukes. No one is telling them to scream Trump is helping Iran finance terrorism.

Fascinating.

Dontcha just hate it when your own benchmarks come back and smack you in our open-mouthed faces? :lol:

Trump hoaxed you out of your votes, rubes. And you cucks just sit there and take it.

Can't you just imagine the howling and foaming at the mouth if two days ago President Clinton certified Iran was following the agreement?

I know you can.

Hannity would still be going for five days straight. And Alex Jones. Holy shit, Alex Jones would have a stroke.

Someone just whined about the number of topics I started today about Trump. I started only one topic today. Just one!

You all know there'd be at least TEN A DAY for the past two days if Clinton had done this. And at least one of them would be started by the hypocrite who complained about me starting one topic. :lol:

So, by the Tard Herd's own benchmark, Trump is financing terrorism and helping Iran get nukes.

Another hoax exposed.

Here's Trump talking to the Jews in March of 2016: Read Donald Trump's Speech to AIPAC

TRUMP: My number-one priority is to dismantle the disastrous deal with Iran.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you.

His obedient servant last October: Pence goes farther than Trump on Iran deal, says US will "rip up" - CBS News

Well, Trump's had six months to tend to his number one priority of tearing up the Iran agreement.

Oh, wait...

Trump administration: Iran complying with nuclear deal - CNNPolitics.com

The United States said Monday that Iran is continuing to comply with the terms of the nuclear deal that curbed Iran's nuclear program in exchange for sanctions relief.
Trump didn't make any agreement with Iran and he is under no obligation to honor Obama's agreement.
And yet he is honoring it.

He just extended their sanctions relief. Thus he is helping Iran get nukes!
Not really.

Forum List

Back