Trump is giving a speech. "WE HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!"

They interrupted the speech. That's where it stopped. I got it almost word for word.
You missed the part where he said, "we're going to repeal obamacare, and replace it with --- drum roll please --- something great". LOL.
And I bet the republicans read it before they pass it, and oh yeah allow us plebes to know what's in the law

Anyone watching this speech?

He says, "I am the law and order candidate".

And the police killing two unarmed men. Why? We have to figure it out.

And think of Hillary's emails. Oh, Hillary's emails.
We have to figure it out, is something someone says when they realize they don't know everything. You know, unlike Obama. He knows everything so there is nothing to figure out, only compliance to be demanded.
Damn you just napalmed rdean. Dayyyyum as the hood rats say

I couldn't find one brown, black or asian face in that crowd. Not one!

You would think he would have at least brought his African-American with him.

He did. It's called "Secret Service Agent".
Trump-Speech2.jpg
Atleast the ones at republican events don't wear chains and have whip marks.
That shows how much you know dumbass.

GOP Committee Investigating $2K Trip to Topless Bondage-Themed Club

Michael Steele's Topless Lesbian Bondage Strip Club Dancers
Mikey likes it! And the brotha can parrrrtayyyy.

But he's not forced to wear em like democrats do.

We have to figure it out, is something someone says when they realize they don't know everything. You know, unlike Obama. He knows everything so there is nothing to figure out, only compliance to be demanded.
That doesn't even make sense. Sounds like propaganda from a brain dead tard.
It makes perfect sense. Trump is all but admitting he doesn't claim to know everything. He's saying "WE" need to figure out our problems.
Pull your head out of your ass
It's rdean, he does nymph understand criticism of Obama, after all he jerk off to Obama posters every night

Trump-Speech2.jpg

You gotta admit, accusing Democrats of doing something that Republicans actually do is pretty fucking hilarious.

Trump-Speech2.jpg

You gotta admit, accusing Democrats of doing something that Republicans actually do is pretty fucking hilarious.
Republicans don't force Bondage on people, but if you find it funny, its not very funny, Grand Wizard!

How many people 20 or 30.............thousand? :lol:

Meanwhile, Hitlery is busy managing her hundreds.....

Crime rate in inner cities, crime rate way up. 5,000 dead in Chicago since Obama became president and no one is talking about it.

We will build a wall. I can tell you.

Who is going to pay for the wall? MEXICO! 100%. And they will be happy to pay for the wall. We are losing billions and billions and billions a year to Mexico. Are you going to build a wall? Yea, a wall. Wall don't have bathrooms. Just a big beautiful gate.
--------------------------------- sounds good to me RDean !!
Our trade with Mexico is over $600,000,000,000.00 a year. We can't afford a trade war with Mexico, much less the rest of the world.
-------------------------------------------- no disrespect to you RDean but my Dad told me over 55 years ago that the only type person that puts money as the most important thing is WHORES .

They interrupted the speech. That's where it stopped. I got it almost word for word.
You missed the part where he said, "we're going to repeal obamacare, and replace it with --- drum roll please --- something great". LOL.
Wowie Kazowie! Something GREAT! Like Sugar Frosted Flakes.

“Don’t use my name,” he said. “I don’t want anyone to know I’m there.” Republicans referring to the GOP convention.
Something great is better than, we'll find out what's in the law AFTER we pass it, then we'll let the little people know

Crime rate in inner cities, crime rate way up. 5,000 dead in Chicago since Obama became president and no one is talking about it.

Who is going to pay for the wall? MEXICO! 100%. And they will be happy to pay for the wall. We are losing billions and billions and billions a year to Mexico. Are you going to build a wall? Yea, a wall. Wall don't have bathrooms. Just a big beautiful gate.
Our trade with Mexico is over $600,000,000,000.00 a year. We can't afford a trade war with Mexico, much less the rest of the world.
600 billion are you high?

I want to see the link.

Trump-Speech2.jpg

Republicans don't force Bondage on people, but if you find it funny, its not very funny, Grand Wizard!
They pay for it.

They pay for it.
So, you judging? I Thought people like you didn't judge? And yeah republicans pay for it, democrats force it on people.....boooyaaa.

I want to see the link.
Close to 300 million in exports and close to 300 billion in imports and you want to see a link?

You know, when I don't believe someone, I go and look it up. And if I can't find it, then I ask for a link. Asking for a link to something that is pretty much common knowledge demonstrates both a lack of ability using a really easy to use program like Google and it demonstrates a lack of knowledge. Mexico is our second largest trading partner after China.

I'm curious, what do you think our imports and exports to Mexico are?

They pay for it.
So, you judging? I Thought people like you didn't judge? And yeah republicans pay for it, democrats force it on people.....boooyaaa.
Who's judging. You insist Democrats force bondage on people without a shred of evidence. And I PROVED that Republicans pay for it.

-------------------------------------------- no disrespect to you RDean but my Dad told me over 55 years ago that the only type person that puts money as the most important thing is WHORES .
Who said money is the MOST important thing?

The truth is, there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled in this country right now because people don't have the skills to do them. So who do GOP CEO's want?

Survey: GOP business executives want immigrant workers, not voters

GOP Legislators Push Plan To Replace 264,000 Americans With Foreign Workers

Maybe that's why the GOP base is revolting. Only picking the world's biggest swindler was a terrible mistake.

They pay for it.
Who's judging. You insist Democrats force bondage on people without a shred of evidence. And I PROVED that Republicans pay for it.
Really? you might want to learn some history....and the left forces us to buy something....what bullshit....

I want to see the link.
Close to 300 million in exports and close to 300 billion in imports and you want to see a link?

You know, when I don't believe someone, I go and look it up. And if I can't find it, then I ask for a link. Asking for a link to something that is pretty much common knowledge demonstrates both a lack of ability using a really easy to use program like Google and it demonstrates a lack of knowledge. Mexico is our second largest trading partner after China.

I'm curious, what do you think our imports and exports to Mexico are?
Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with Mexico

$500 billion and change.....you're only like 70 billion too HIGH.....

And holy shit we had a surplus before NAFTA, massive deficits since....what a great trade deal...Trump can't come fast enough.

Forum List

Back