Trump is giving a speech. "WE HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT!"

R

rdean

Anyone watching this speech?

He says, "I am the law and order candidate".

And the police killing two unarmed men. Why? We have to figure it out.

And think of Hillary's emails. Oh, Hillary's emails.

Crime rate in inner cities, crime rate way up. 5,000 dead in Chicago since Obama became president and no one is talking about it.

We will build a wall. I can tell you.

Who is going to pay for the wall? MEXICO! 100%. And they will be happy to pay for the wall. We are losing billions and billions and billions a year to Mexico. Are you going to build a wall? Yea, a wall. Wall don't have bathrooms. Just a big beautiful gate.

We already figured it out rdean

upload_2016-7-12_19-45-45.png

Did you see what happened in Orlando so we are building up our military. We never should have been in Iraq. I never wanted to go from the beginning because I knew it was destabilize the entire Middle East where we spent 4 trillion. We are going to make a great military and keep the oil. I said it for years, keep the oil. We should have left troops there. Keep the oil. So who has the oil? Isis has the oil. We created Isis. It was Hillary Clinton who created Isis. She created Isis with stupidity. Stupid, stupid. She created Isis. Now we have problems all over the place.

Now our cities are exploding. The other night, you had 11 marches all over the United States. Started by a maniac who asked people for a moment of silence for the killer.

See our deficits. We don't win anymore. Now we never when. We won when I went to college. Our military has spider jets.

They interrupted the speech. That's where it stopped. I got it almost word for word.

View attachment 81353

YOUR only mad? You should be mad for not staying in school.
I would have but I could never get past the 3d grade.
Clearly.

View attachment 81353

YOUR only mad? You should be mad for not staying in school.
I would have but I could never get past the 3d grade.

3D?

You appear one dimensional around here.

lolol

He rolled out the Mexico will pay for the wall line, again.
Congress approved funds for a fence a few years ago. Trump is upgrading it to a wall. A yuuuuuge wall. It'll work because the Chinese built their wall 220-206 BC and they haven't been overrun by Mexicans even one time.

Crime rate in inner cities, crime rate way up. 5,000 dead in Chicago since Obama became president and no one is talking about it.

Who is going to pay for the wall? MEXICO! 100%. And they will be happy to pay for the wall. We are losing billions and billions and billions a year to Mexico. Are you going to build a wall? Yea, a wall. Wall don't have bathrooms. Just a big beautiful gate.
--------------------------------- sounds good to me RDean !!

--------------------------------- sounds good to me RDean !!
Our trade with Mexico is over $600,000,000,000.00 a year. We can't afford a trade war with Mexico, much less the rest of the world.

He rolled out the Mexico will pay for the wall line, again.
Congress approved funds for a fence a few years ago. Trump is upgrading it to a wall. A yuuuuuge wall. It'll work because the Chinese built their wall 220-206 BC and they haven't been overrun by Mexicans even one time.

I'd rather have a 80 meter wide telecope that can discover earth like planets and image them. ;) Maybe a few billion for cancer research.

I couldn't find one brown, black or asian face in that crowd. Not one!

You would think he would have at least brought his African-American with him.

Forum List

Back