Trump is digging his own grave

Let's just revisit some polls, shall we?

vxRf9Y2g.jpg

6Xdt4EW.jpg

CliiIrX.jpg

Those polls couldn't possibly be biased and trying to skew public opinion could they? :eek:

Actually, yes they could, and were,and it's glaringly obvious. :dunno:
Deplorable logic: since polls were wrong for one event( with dozens of extenuating circumstances) that means they'll always be wrong from that day forward.
Idiots like you crack me up..

vxRf9Y2g.jpg

6Xdt4EW.jpg

CliiIrX.jpg

Those polls couldn't possibly be biased and trying to skew public opinion could they? :eek:

Deplorable logic: since polls were wrong for one event( with dozens of extenuating circumstances) that means they'll always be wrong from that day forward.

Oh believe me, I'd cherish an opportunity to "crack you up". You're right up there with douche of the universe, IMO.

Trump is losing the business community. What's left? Can you circle the wagons if only one wagon is left?
Trump ran against the business community.
But I forget you didn't follow his campaign, you followed CNN.
The business community is abandoning him. Do you even know why?
It's called PC.
I also know that every business that ranks on him loses money and every entertainer that ranks on him loses sales.
What say you concerning these facts?

Trump is losing the business community. What's left? Can you circle the wagons if only one wagon is left?
It's called PC.
I also know that every business that ranks on him loses money and every entertainer that ranks on him loses sales.
I say that if Trump was a CEO of any big company ( that's not his) he'd be fired on the stop.
For the same reason the members of his business counsel abandoned him.

So are some Repubs.

But hey, he's got this guy on his side.

This pussy changed his tune real quick once he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
Note his tie. Lol
In a previous video he was strutting his toughness and racism wearing a wife beater saying, " I work out a lot to get strong so I can kill people."
Now this nazi is a sniveling coward. Lol
I just saw this video 5 minutes ago on Joy Reid's show.

vxRf9Y2g.jpg

6Xdt4EW.jpg

CliiIrX.jpg

Oh believe me, I'd cherish an opportunity to "crack you up". You're right up there with douche of the universe, IMO.

With your avi and your screen name - wow. That's scary.

:banana:

So are some Repubs.

But hey, he's got this guy on his side.

This pussy changed his tune real quick once he found out there was a warrant for his arrest.
Note his tie. Lol
In a previous video he was strutting his toughness and racism wearing a wife beater saying, " I work out a lot to get strong so I can kill people."
Now this nazi is a sniveling coward. Lol
I just saw this video 5 minutes ago on Joy Reid's show.

Yep. All talk until its time to back it up.

Just like the Keyboard Kowboys here.

It's called PC.
I say that if Trump was a CEO of any big company ( that's not his) he'd be fired on the stop.
Most CEOs do fire people on the spot...for being Americans.

Oh and all the whiny little boys saying they didn't want their photos being published all over the world. And, poor babies are losing their jobs.

Well, duh.

They were carrying their mommy's tiki torches and screaming their chicken shit heads off. What did they think was going to happen?

It's called PC.

Newsflash, dorple lorple: Trump is and has been the CEO of many companies. Sure they were his own, so what? It seems they were run successfully. Who are you to judge him? Aye?

It's called PC.

That is such a bizarre thing to write.

Back it up with some facts.

:link:

It's called PC.

Newsflash, dorple lorple: Trump is and has been the CEO of many companies. Sure they were his own, so what? It seems they were run successfully. Who are you to judge him? Aye?

No, they were not run successfully.

Even you know that.

Or can you prove what you write?

Credible sites only, please.

LOL

It's called PC.
That's as clear as mud.

It's called PC.

That is such a bizarre thing to write.

Back it up with some facts.

Are you retarded?
25,000 factories off-shored and over 3,000,000 Americans replaced by BVs since 2001.
Because you weren't affected you think no one else was?

He's doing just fine. Hard at work keeping his promises, while the Democrats, Rinos and media try to kill him.
We don't care. We care that Hillary didn't get a chance to pay Lynch back by making her a Supreme Court for life Justice.
And we get the word "both". That you are having such a hard time with it is too bad. And that Russian thing? Where did it go? I haven't heard the media say Russia since they were befuddled with 'both'. Have you replaced that nothing burger with Russian dressing for a "both" burger?
We elected Trump to stop this bizarre liberal behavior. And replace it with common sense.
See if you can figure this out:
If I said that Bill and Reasonable were both going to join ISIS, tell me, who is going to join ISIS?
If you can answer that question, then you can also make sense of what Trump meant when He said, "both".
But go ahead and run with it. In the mean time, Trump is rounding up the thugs that Kasich welcomed to Ohio.
Thank you President. That alone gives you my vote next time. And keep an eye on the politicians that are going after Trump over this. They should be the ones NOT getting our votes next time.

Trump and common sense in the same sentence, seek help immediately!

There is an old saying in politics: "When you find you're digging your own grave, stop digging!" Sadly Donald Trump refuses to learn this.

* Trump has found bullying lawmakers, staff members, and judges doesn't work, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to alienate the intelligence community, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found it's not wise to put neo Nazi's on the same level as other protesters, yet he keeps doing it

* Trump has found attacking members of his own political party is eroding his support in Congress, yet he keeps doing it.

* Trump has found blaming the media for all of his problems is wearing thin with the public, yet he keeps doing it.

Donald Trump has created most of his own problems. I'm sorry Trump supporters: The GOP controls the House, the Senate, and the White House. Blaming the Liberals and the Media for all Trump's problems isn't going to work. :bye1:

It is almost as if Republicans are saying to Democrats "dammit, why did you put us in charge!?"

Forum List

Back