Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

b56038caf58667f5b235b8bb3756607d--heavenly-father-choose-life.jpg

BTW Sassy if you did not know, Mr. Lucy and me are expecting Kid E to arrive later this year, this is number 5 we are now just one kidlet off you and Mr. Sassy as you have 6 kidlets.

Congrats!!!!!!! And actually we now have seven, we adopted again two years ago in May. She was 12 when we adopted her. She's a gem and loved as much as the others. It's worked out very well, she's happy, excelling at life and has developed a no fear attitude. An example of what love, support and encouragement can achieve

Thanks! Excellent that you and Mr. Sassy have adopted that child, she is now in a loving environment which is what all children deserve.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

Of course he doesn't give shit. He's a salesman and salesmen know what their audience wants to hear. So they say it. And these turnips eat it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

BTW Sassy if you did not know, Mr. Lucy and me are expecting Kid E to arrive later this year, this is number 5 we are now just one kidlet off you and Mr. Sassy as you have 6 kidlets.

Congrats!!!!!!! And actually we now have seven, we adopted again two years ago in May. She was 12 when we adopted her. She's a gem and loved as much as the others. It's worked out very well, she's happy, excelling at life and has developed a no fear attitude. An example of what love, support and encouragement can achieve

Thanks! Excellent that you and Mr. Sassy have adopted that child, she is now in a loving environment which is what all children deserve.

I wish I could adopt them all. We're not done, our twins and the recent addition will be off to college in about three years....;)

Democrats are a lost cause but even though republicans claim to be pro-life Trump is the first republican with the political balls to address a pro-life rally. God bless him. Fox estimates about 100k but you can bet Media Matters will have their calculators out to call Trump a liar if there are only 99k. Trump never said women should be punished for having abortion. It's fake news generated by the left. Ironically it seems that most women who undergo abortions, especially late term, feel punished with PTSD like symptoms and physical disorders that the MSM dismisses.

*snicker*

1470447011090.gif

1470447011090.gif

^^^^ See below:

upload_2018-1-19_18-29-25.png

This gif you post is from the film "Freaks" a Pre-Code film directed in 1932 by Tod Browning, I post still picture from scene in the film it is from and highlight.

A very creepy film I have only ever watched it one time I cannot handle watching it a second time. The original film ran at 90 minutes but was decided by MGM to be too shocking so they edit it down to a running time of approx 64 minutes, the original footage shot was destroyed so WTF was happening in that nobody will ever know but it had too be pretty grotesque. When shown in 1932 in cinemas the audiences were very upset and the film was a massive flop and was pulled, it is the only MGM film in their history that was pulled from release before completing it's run, totally bizarro also that MGM would have made a film like "Freaks", it would have been expected in the early 1930s if say Universal would have produced a film like that it would have fitted in with all their Pre-Code Horror films.

upload_2018-1-19_18-30-55.png

^^^^ This is Schlitzie who they think was born Simon Metz and born with the Zika Virus as you can see shape of head and skull, he was in a few films other than "Freaks" but mainly he was part of the Barnum & Bailey Freakshow Circus, pretty horrendous IMHO that unfortunates like him were once paraded around as entertainment for people, how sick and tragic.

Schlitzie - Wikipedia

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

The Supreme Court and its decisions are part of the Constitution you idiot.

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

A Supreme Court decision is every bit part of the Constitution. They are binding and the supreme law of the land.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

Of course he doesn't give shit. He's a salesman and salesmen know what their audience wants to hear. So they say it. And these turnips eat it up.

Whatever he was willing to say to sell the Trump U. con he's certainly willing to say to con the anti-abortionists.

Democrats are a lost cause but even though republicans claim to be pro-life Trump is the first republican with the political balls to address a pro-life rally. God bless him. Fox estimates about 100k but you can bet Media Matters will have their calculators out to call Trump a liar if there are only 99k. Trump never said women should be punished for having abortion. It's fake news generated by the left. Ironically it seems that most women who undergo abortions, especially late term, feel punished with PTSD like symptoms and physical disorders that the MSM dismisses.
Uhmmmmm, maybe its because he's pro life and the others weren't, ever think of that, you idiot?

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

A Supreme Court decision is every bit part of the Constitution. They are binding and the supreme law of the land.

They are not a part of the Constitution, unless actually added as an amendment.

They are someone's opinion on the Constitution that is binding only so long as that opinion is maintained by later versions of the same body that created them in the first place.

God bless him.

Listen, anywhere, anyplace there;s a crowd of white people, Trump will show up....got nothing to do with God...trust me.

^^^^ You racist what does skin colour have to do with this? Nothing and also I add in America the the number one killer in the Black Community is abortion, so The Donald is at a March for Life thing supporting not murdering anymore Black babies as they slumber in the womb.

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

They are someone's opinion on the Constitution that is binding only so long as that opinion is maintained by later versions of the same body that created them in the first place.

It's an absolutely necessary function that the SCOTUS have the power of judicial review.

It's an absolutely necessary function that the SCOTUS have the power of judicial review.

Judicial review doesn't mean their decisions become part of the Constitution. Only the Amendment process can add or subtract things from the document.

And Judicial review doesn't mean making shit up as you go along, which is what was done with Scott, Plessey, Roe, and Obergfell.

No, a majority of unelected judges said otherwise.

That's the same thing you moron.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

Judicial review doesn't mean their decisions become part of the Constitution. Only the Amendment process can add or subtract things from the document.

And Judicial review doesn't mean making shit up as you go along, which is what was done with Scott, Plessey, Roe, and Obergfell.

Interpretation is what it is.

You want to eliminate the Supreme Court? How would that work?

God bless him.

Listen, anywhere, anyplace there;s a crowd of white people, Trump will show up....got nothing to do with God...trust me.

Naw, it's God.
God protecting black babies and black girls from being torn apart by butchers who take their money, tell them to be grateful, get back on the street and make their pimps money... and vote democrat. You should be cheering.

No, a majority of unelected judges said otherwise.

That's the same thing you moron.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

So the right of an individual to own a gun isn't a constitutional right, it's just a mere interpretation made by unelected judges?

The right to bear arms is stated specifically in the Constitution. Please find me the part of the constitution where killing a human being is listed as a right.

Forum List

Back