Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

No such march exists.

You don't think most of the supporters at this march want to end the abortion RIGHTS provided in Roe v Wade?

Are you mentally retarded?
No, but more clever than you are. You're attempting to rename it to control the discussion is about as intelligent as a third grader thinking they're being clever by having a cough right after dinner to get out of washing the dishes.

No such march exists. They are marching in support of life.

Get it right for a change.

God bless him.

The Donald standing up for the protection of the most innocent who Leftists demand are murdered as they slumber in the womb.

Yes May Our Lord Bless The Donald and his beautiful family and keep all of them safe from the Devils who wish them harm.

trump doesn't stand up for anyone, but himself.

Your witnessing shameless promotion.

Ironically what Trump got thrashed for most by the anti-abortion crowd was when he stated the most logical, rational anti-abortion position...

...that women who have abortions should be PUNISHED for that act.

God bless him.

The Donald standing up for the protection of the most innocent who Leftists demand are murdered as they slumber in the womb.

Yes May Our Lord Bless The Donald and his beautiful family and keep all of them safe from the Devils who wish them harm.

The guy who was able to con thousands with Trump University has to see the anti-abortion con as a walk in the park.

No such march exists.

You don't think most of the supporters at this march want to end the abortion RIGHTS provided in Roe v Wade?

Are you mentally retarded?
No, but more clever than you are. You're attempting to rename it to control the discussion is about as intelligent as a third grader thinking they're being clever by having a cough right after dinner to get out of washing the dishes.

No such march exists. They are marching in support of life.

Get it right for a change.

You didn't answer my question.

So I know therefore what you concede the answer is. This is a march by people who oppose reproductive rights, specifically, and especially, the Constitutional right to an abortion.

b56038caf58667f5b235b8bb3756607d--heavenly-father-choose-life.jpg

^^^^ This:

upload_2018-1-19_18-5-2.png

upload_2018-1-19_18-1-7.png

End the life of a human baby is not a reproductive right.

A reproductive right would be the right not to get pregnant

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, a majority of unelected judges said otherwise.

That's the same thing you moron.

No, it isn't. The proper term would be "They say that the Constitution says otherwise"

For the Constitution to say it the document would have to be amended and the words "Abortion is a right" or something similar would have to be added.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

Does a fetus meet these requirements?
hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance

Hek man, they dont even meet basic requirements for living organisms..

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

The Supreme Court and its decisions are part of the Constitution you idiot.

No they are not. they are merely interpretations of the Constitution. To be part of the document you have to use the amendment process.

BTW Sassy if you did not know, Mr. Lucy and me are expecting Kid E to arrive later this year, this is number 5 we are now just one kidlet off you and Mr. Sassy as you have 6 kidlets.

Congrats!!!!!!! And actually we now have seven, we adopted again two years ago in May. She was 12 when we adopted her. She's a gem and loved as much as the others. It's worked out very well, she's happy, excelling at life and has developed a no fear attitude. An example of what love, support and encouragement can achieve

God bless him.

The guy who was able to con thousands with Trump University has to see the anti-abortion con as a walk in the park.

Ironically what Trump got thrashed for most by the anti-abortion crowd was when he stated the most logical, rational anti-abortion position...

...that women who have abortions should be PUNISHED for that act.

Put up the whole quote with the question he was asked? Double dare you to put up it up NYC.

Forum List

Back