Trump is at the same time vulgar and dangerous for our country

Do you realize that Trump is deceiving us all in talking vulgarly and commonly as he is doing ?
I also realize that his way of talking looks like the period in Germany 1935-1945.
He is very dangerous for our country and fool us with a lot of words which in fact don’t mean anything.
Please realize what he is representing!
Best regards,
Eric Pennsylvania

Eric, do you realize that Hillary has said she will more or less do what Obama has been doing for the last eight years?

Do you realize that the defense department has raised the defcon level? Which means we are closer to war? War with Russia? Do you think that continuing the Obama legacy is dangerous or nothing to worry about?

Are you happy with the greatest humanitarian crisis since WW2 that was caused by the direct actions of Hillary Clinton? Remember her famous quote "We came, We saw, He died." Is that really someone you want on the nuclear button? Does that not scare the crap out of you?

Do you know or do you ignore the fact that Hillary threatened Iran with total oblivion? I assume nuclear? Why doesn't that fact scare the living crap out of you and the rest of the liberal left?

Trump has said a whole lot of stuff that I wish he had not. But what he has said has not concerned me nearly as much as what Hillary has done. From Waco to Libya a clear path of destruction.
What should seriously concern you is that trump has no idea what he is doing and no idea of what he is talking about. he has zero political experience and his mouth and actions throughout this campaign have been dangerous
that explain all those buildings with his name on it.
Is that the qualification of a candidate for president? Did you happen to notice the story about Trump hotels, yesterday. It seems that business in them is so bad, that their name is going to be changed to Scion, and the Trump name eliminated.
have you ever tried to put up a skyscraper in manhattan ? no politics there.
Is putting up a building the same as knowing about national defense and foreign affairs? Trumps sole qualification seems to be buildings.

Eric, do you realize that Hillary has said she will more or less do what Obama has been doing for the last eight years?

Do you realize that the defense department has raised the defcon level? Which means we are closer to war? War with Russia? Do you think that continuing the Obama legacy is dangerous or nothing to worry about?

Are you happy with the greatest humanitarian crisis since WW2 that was caused by the direct actions of Hillary Clinton? Remember her famous quote "We came, We saw, He died." Is that really someone you want on the nuclear button? Does that not scare the crap out of you?

Do you know or do you ignore the fact that Hillary threatened Iran with total oblivion? I assume nuclear? Why doesn't that fact scare the living crap out of you and the rest of the liberal left?

Trump has said a whole lot of stuff that I wish he had not. But what he has said has not concerned me nearly as much as what Hillary has done. From Waco to Libya a clear path of destruction.
What should seriously concern you is that trump has no idea what he is doing and no idea of what he is talking about. he has zero political experience and his mouth and actions throughout this campaign have been dangerous
Is that the qualification of a candidate for president? Did you happen to notice the story about Trump hotels, yesterday. It seems that business in them is so bad, that their name is going to be changed to Scion, and the Trump name eliminated.
Is putting up a building the same as knowing about national defense and foreign affairs? Trumps sole qualification seems to be buildings.
Obama organized communities....l:rofl:

I don't see any connection between Trump and Nazi Germany at all and that sort of talk makes me fearful in that it strikes me as a reason to validate violence, whether intentionally meant that way or not.

and what else??? THINK!

and what else??? THINK!
He was a soap boy in a gay Chicago bath house....

and what else??? THINK!
Its got to eat your heart out that BHO will leave office with triple the approval rating of the failed cowboy.

and what else??? THINK!
Its got to eat your heart out that BHO will leave office with triple the approval rating of the failed cowboy.
I'm sure he will decree it 100% upon his ouster....:lol:

and what else??? THINK!
Now you can see the difference between a successful President and a republican failure

I don't see any connection between Trump and Nazi Germany at all and that sort of talk makes me fearful in that it strikes me as a reason to validate violence, whether intentionally meant that way or not.
You see wrongly.

and what else??? THINK!
Now you can see the difference between a successful President and a republican failure
Yes, bending over to pick up soap makes Obama infinatly more qualified....:lol:

Do you realize that Trump is deceiving us all in talking vulgarly and commonly as he is doing ?
I also realize that his way of talking looks like the period in Germany 1935-1945.
He is very dangerous for our country and fool us with a lot of words which in fact don’t mean anything.
Please realize what he is representing!
Best regards,
Eric Pennsylvania

Source?
"GOOGLE"

and what else??? THINK!
Approval numbers are generated by the media. We have a dismal economy but they paint a rosy picture. However, most Americans agree we are on the wrong track. Approval numbers are based on popularity, not performance.

Source?
"GOOGLE"
I knew you couldn't back it up.

and what else??? THINK!
Approval numbers are generated by the media. We have a dismal economy but they paint a rosy picture. However, most Americans agree we are on the wrong track. Approval numbers are based on popularity, not performance.
They agree we are on a wrong track that is being pushed by the far right in the House.

so much more, it's like basing hillary's "appeal" in her ability to manage security, which as it turns out is a big part of being presidents. leadership has to come from in front, and being able to delegate authority and responsibility. also it's nice if the people who work for you also like you.
he's really good at politics for a first timer. people actually will leave their house to go hear him speak. obama had that.

and what else??? THINK!
Dismal economy??? Employment up, stock market up, profits up, debt down. The definition of a dismal econpmy were the last 2 years of the Bush administration.
Is your house worth more today?
Is your 401K considerably higher?
How bout your stock market investments?

Source?
"GOOGLE"
I knew you couldn't back it up.
Back what up? If you don't believe a post try google. Its all there for you

and what else??? THINK!
Dismal economy??? Employment up, stock market up, profits up, debt down. The definition of a dismal econpmy were the last 2 years of the Bush administration.
Is your house worth more today?
Is your 401K considerably higher?
How bout your stock market investments?
The 1% is doing better and the stock market isn't the economy. That can disappear overnight. The economy tanked at the end of Bush's term so trying to fluff up the economy based on that disaster is telling.

and what else??? THINK!
They agree we are on a wrong track that is being pushed by the far right in the House.
Yet, republicans will continue to elect those members of congress who do absolutely nothing

Forum List

Back