Even Obama warned that democrat voter fraud is rampant...

Obama warned nothing of the sort.
Awww.....I burst your Obama bubble....good, you stupid fucktard liberal.....
Warning of voter suppression is not the same as a rigged election based on voter fraud.

What we do know: Republican state legislastures were passing voter photo ID laws meant to suppress the vote of minorities.

We know that Republican districts in Ohio put too few polling stations in Democrat areas to create voter lines causing a two hour wait,.

Here's a suggestion for you whiners. Try running better candidates & proposing better ideas instead of trying to win by cheating.

Warning of voter suppression is not the same as a rigged election based on voter fraud.

What we do know: Republican state legislastures were passing voter photo ID laws meant to suppress the vote of minorities.

We know that Republican districts in Ohio put too few polling stations in Democrat areas to create voter lines causing a two hour wait,.

Here's a suggestion for you whiners. Try running better candidates & proposing better ideas instead of trying to win by cheating.
That's why Obama spoke of democrat voter fraud, as he agrees it's worse than democrats voter suppression...

That's why Obama spoke of democrat voter fraud, as he agrees it's worse than democrats voter suppression...
What Democrat voter suppression. Lets ave some details.

What Democrat voter suppression. Lets ave some details.
You just piss on the military for enjoyment we take it.....

Forum List

Back