Trump is a great salesman

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

I'm not saying this as a slam against President Trump, because I've posted some less than flattering things here about him. As a business owner, I must say I do admire his sales skills though. He's well dressed, confident, and creates a sense of urgency regarding what he's selling, be it his properties or his political message. I've also listened to a number of his youtube speeches, such as commencement addresses to college grad's and business seminar's; his speeches don't contain any new information, but they're well thought out and concise. I wouldn't hire Trump to run my business, since he's run his own enterprise into the ground 6 times, and had to declare bankruptcy each time, but if I needed a salesman, I'd hire Trump in a heartbeat.
:2cents:

How The Trump Con Works

Were it not for the willingness of the rubes to bleev what Trump knows they want to hear, and for their total lack of critical thinking skills, Trump would be a used car salesman in Queens.

I don't blame Trump for the credulity of his marks. I do blame him for not having a conscience and exploiting the weak-minded and weak-willed.

I'm not saying this as a slam against President Trump, because I've posted some less than flattering things here about him. As a business owner, I must say I do admire his sales skills though. He's well dressed, confident, and creates a sense of urgency regarding what he's selling, be it his properties or his political message. I've also listened to a number of his youtube speeches, such as commencement addresses to college grad's and business seminar's; his speeches don't contain any new information, but they're well thought out and concise. I wouldn't hire Trump to run my business, since he's run his own enterprise into the ground 6 times, and had to declare bankruptcy each time, but if I needed a salesman, I'd hire Trump in a heartbeat.
Hire him. You hire liars? Good luck.

Will you hardcore LefTarded folks please stop with the "Independent" bullshit...NOBODY buys that shit.

How The Trump Con Works

Were it not for the willingness of the rubes to bleev what Trump knows they want to hear, and for their total lack of critical thinking skills, Trump would be a used car salesman in Queens.

I don't blame Trump for the credulity of his marks. I do blame him for not having a conscience and exploiting the weak-minded and weak-willed.
What is worse... RE salesman or used car flinger?

Don is an empty vacuous shell whose only claim to competency is in serial bankruptcy, being cut off by US banks, and endless petty lawsuits.

How The Trump Con Works

What is worse... RE salesman or used car flinger?

Depends upon your blindass partisanshithead allegiance.

Forum List

Back