Trump Is A CLOSET DEM...

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

I think Trump is just about as sick of both parties as everyone else is, but like most cognizant people he knows the democrooks are the worst part of the shit sandwich.

Trump is more of a closet ISIS terrorist than a Democrat. He's doing exactly what ISIS wants, as if he is reading from an ISIS-approved script. They are pretty media savvy, it so happens.

I am sure he is featured heavily in their recruitment videos.

NTTP is truly desperate I see. Hell all the progs are desperate. The more shit you try and smear him with the more obvious it is that he scares the shit out of you as he rightly should. Anyone with a brain KNOWS he's neither a D or an R. He's a T. That means he will do anything and everything that helps him.

He just doesn't lie about it.

NTTP is truly desperate I see. Hell all the progs are desperate. The more shit you try and smear him with the more obvious it is that he scares the shit out of you as he rightly should. Anyone with a brain KNOWS he's neither a D or an R. He's a T. That means he will do anything and everything that helps him.

He just doesn't lie about it.

Maybe the bed wetters would be happier if he told flat out lies like the criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths they vote for.

I think Trump is a closet transsexual. His face has that Caitlyn Jenner thing going on. He clearly has too much estrogen and not enough testosterone.

He whines in fear like a woman, and he complained about having to stand for 3 hours during the debates. He's too old. He wouldn't live out his first term.

He and Hillary even have the same body shape.

Exactly whose Chump is Trump? If he's the Dem's Trojan horse, then it was a brilliant plan. If he's the Repub's to make the rest of the idiots look "moderate", it might work. Go, Trump, go Independent!

Exactly whose Chump is Trump? If he's the Dem's Trojan horse, then it was a brilliant plan. If he's the Repub's to make the rest of the idiots look "moderate", it might work. Go, Trump, go Independent!
A Trump or an Independent Republican third party will completely reshape the GOP, casting aside the far right as it moves into the 21st century.

I think the day is coming when some of Trump's supporters and apologists are going to turn on him. Viciously, a la Révolution française.

The way they have turned on Bush, only worse.

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

I have an OP on here attempting to have a discussion on Hillary's spending plan. I invite all you smear merchants to go on that thread and support your own Presidential candidate. I know already that you will not do this because you can't defend your own candidate.

Forum List

Back