Ben Carson Wants Hillary To Win

Between destroying the GOP or having Bush be our candidate, um, what was the question?

Speaking of Bush...

The last thing Americans wanted was to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton. That's why I keep saying we will have a low voter turnout.

It is because Bush was the presumed nominee that Trump and Carson entered the race in the first place. For that reason, to get rid of Trump, we have to first get rid of Bush.

The sooner the GOP realizes this, the sooner the GOP can recover from Bush and Trump.

And Carson.

There are a lot Republican Establishment types who would also love to see that happen so Hillary, or whoever the Dem candidate is, would win

There are a lot Republican Establishment types who would also love to see that happen so Hillary, or whoever the Dem candidate is, would win
You can be sure the Hillary campaign is jumping up and down with glee at Carson's hissy fit.

They'll be popping champagne bottles if Trump goes third party.

Speaking of Bush...

The last thing Americans wanted was to have to choose between another Bush and another Clinton. That's why I keep saying we will have a low voter turnout.

It is because Bush was the presumed nominee that Trump and Carson entered the race in the first place. For that reason, to get rid of Trump, we have to first get rid of Bush.

The sooner the GOP realizes this, the sooner the GOP can recover from Bush and Trump.

And Carson.

You're not making any sense, the brokered convention would be for Bush

You can be sure the Hillary campaign is jumping up and down with glee at Carson's hissy fit.

They'll be popping champagne bottles if Trump goes third party.

He won't, you and Jake will just have to hold each other close

Speaking of Bush...

And Carson.

You're not making any sense, the brokered convention would be for Bush
The brokered convention is a fevered night sweat bowl of piss created by bored people with too much time on their hands between one Trump expletive and the next.

TrojanHorse.gif

Trump's not a Trojan horse, either. He's an egomaniac, that's all. And like most egomaniacs, completely clueless to the harm he is causing to everyone around him.

Carson's not a Trojan horse. He's a naive man who let too much flattery go to his head. Just as I have said since the beginning of his campaign.

Do not attribute evil to that which can be explained by stupidity.
Should have put the Trump on the Trojan Horse.................There were some comments on Trump and that is who I think is a Trojan Horse.

Ben Carson is just trying to stay relevant, and he thinks that sounding like Donald the Chump is going to get him to go up in the polls.

Carson is out. He never really had a chance. Now he's blowing off some steam and hoping to stay in the picture.

It won't work and at the end of the day he will endorse Trump, like all of the other GOPers. The only thing that the GOP hates more than Trump is the thought of another Clinton. That is why there will be very few defections.

:thup:

Trump's not a Trojan horse, either. He's an egomaniac, that's all. And like most egomaniacs, completely clueless to the harm he is causing to everyone around him.
Yeah...like Obama the narcissist....
Yes, just like that! An apt analogy. Obama's ego is gigantic.

Fortunately, Trump doesn't have a chance to do as much damage as Obama.

Forum List

Back