Trump Is A CLOSET DEM...

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

GOP Operative Plans ‘Guerrilla Campaign’ Against Donald Trump

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

I have an OP on here attempting to have a discussion on Hillary's spending plan. I invite all you smear merchants to go on that thread and support your own Presidential candidate. I know already that you will not do this because you can't defend your own candidate.
Just because someone (me) hates Trump does not mean they like Hillary (I hate her guts more than Trump's).

Don't make an ASS of U and ME.

This is getting patently obvious. He's having a great time stirring up the unwashed masses into a frenzy, splitting the GOP into camps and setting himself up for a war with GOP leaders in January.

The Clintons are laughing all the way to the polls. It's a set up, folks. The rich and powerful always look out for the rich and powerful, they have their own secret political party. It's called the One Percenters.

I have an OP on here attempting to have a discussion on Hillary's spending plan. I invite all you smear merchants to go on that thread and support your own Presidential candidate. I know already that you will not do this because you can't defend your own candidate.
Just because someone (me) hates Trump does not mean they like Hillary (I hate her guts more than Trump's).

I don't have to break a sweat making one out of you.

Trump is more of a closet ISIS terrorist than a Democrat. He's doing exactly what ISIS wants, as if he is reading from an ISIS-approved script. They are pretty media savvy, it so happens.

I am sure he is featured heavily in their recruitment videos.
Please provide example ISIS script to substantiate your bullshit.

He is Hillary's "stalking horse" and the xenophobe supporters can't figure it out :lol: She'll prolly tell him he can visit the WH anytime after she wins.

Trump is more of a closet ISIS terrorist than a Democrat. He's doing exactly what ISIS wants, as if he is reading from an ISIS-approved script. They are pretty media savvy, it so happens.

I said "as if" he is reading from an ISIS script, dipshit. It's too bad you rubes don't parse Trump this much. The country would be better off.

He is Hillary's "stalking horse" and the xenophobe supporters can't figure it out :lol: She'll prolly tell him he can visit the WH anytime after she wins.
Trump is neither a Trojan nor stalking horse for anyone.

He is an egomaniac, that's all. And like all egomaniacs, completely clueless to the damage he is doing.

I love people like this.......Hillary had it sewn up, no way can the Republicans win, the Democrat starts with 230 electoral votes.......but oh, oh, Trump is the "stalking, Trojan horse."

It really is unbelievable, in fact, it is kind of a farce. So when were the lefties telling us the truth? When they proclaimed that their person had it in the bag, started with 230 something electoral votes, a Republican couldn't win, or rather when they said that Hillary needs a Trojan Horse?

The lefties are so screwed up, they don't even know what they really believe-)

I love people like this.......Hillary had it sewn up, no way can the Republicans win, the Democrat starts with 230 electoral votes.......but oh, oh, Trump is the "stalking, Trojan horse."

It really is unbelievable, in fact, it is kind of a farce. So when were the lefties telling us the truth? When they proclaimed that their person had it in the bag, started with 230 something electoral votes, a Republican couldn't win, or rather when they said that Hillary needs a Trojan Horse?

Not to buy into the Trojan horse bullshit, but Nixon had the 1972 election in the bag and yet still bugged the Democratic National Headquarters and did other "dirty tricks".

Corruption is compulsive.

Hillary Clinton belongs to the 1%, dumbass.

I always get a kick out of libs warning us that Trump is a RINO, meanwhile they promote John Kasich and Jeb Bush. I'll get you don't even see the irony there, do you?

Not to buy into the Trojan horse bullshit, but Nixon had the 1972 election in the bag and yet still bugged the Democratic National Headquarters and did other "dirty tricks".

Corruption is compulsive.

But it didn't cost him anything till he got caught. This Trojan horse theory is costing money, and lots of it. And let us be honest here; who would have ever thought that the Donald could end up winning the GOP nomination?

Nah, he is running, but some are correct, he is not running as a Republican or Conservative. He is running as a hybrid, but people are willing to accept the 1/2 they agree with because they believe he means it, instead of normal politicians, who change positions depending upon which way the wind is blowing.

Obama is doing what ISIS wants. Only idiots like you are confused about that. You would have us believe that any measure we take to actually thwart ISIS is "doing what they want." What's wrong with this picture?

Last edited:
Exactly whose Chump is Trump? If he's the Dem's Trojan horse, then it was a brilliant plan. If he's the Repub's to make the rest of the idiots look "moderate", it might work. Go, Trump, go Independent!
A Trump or an Independent Republican third party will completely reshape the GOP, casting aside the far right as it moves into the 21st century.

Your version of the 21 Century looks a lot like the book 1984.

I think the day is coming when some of Trump's supporters and apologists are going to turn on him. Viciously, a la Révolution française.

The way they have turned on Bush, only worse.

Hope springs eternal in the liberal breast.

You "hate" her, but you'll dutifully line up and vote for her in the election.

Trump, yes, is a closet Dem.

The part about a closet and Trump has to do with something else and not about his part in helping Hillary or Bernie win the national election... Any man that keep a dead squirrel on his head and talk so much others looks is in the closet about his sexuality... ( My opinion only )

I keep telling all my friends and family members who are Trump supporters that if he were to actually get elected president they will all hate his guts by the end of his first year.

I keep telling all my friends and family members who are Trump supporters that if he were to actually get elected president they will all hate his guts by the end of his first year.
How could I possibly hate him any more than I hate Obama?

So you wont mind if he's the President than?

I said "as if" he is reading from an ISIS script, dipshit. It's too bad you rubes don't parse Trump this much. The country would be better off.
I didn't think so.

What you said about what ISIS wants doesn't stand to reason. This group would prefer that we keep our heads in the clouds imagineering what they want rather than attending to what we need.

Forum List

Back