Trump insults the voters

We're not the ones touting the demise of Trump.....it's your establishment Republicans and Faux News that has been doing that.....we actually want Trump to win the nomination....he's the gift that keeps on giving.

Donald Trump restarts war with Fox: 'Trump haters'

The Republican establishment's demise has been greatly exaggerated.
Of Course the GOP Has a Plan to Get Rid of Trump and Carson

Sure you want Trump to win. That's why you and your ilk are always trying to smear him.

Let me explain it to you. Trump is an idiot.....of course we want him to win the Republican nomination, it will be so much fun to see Hillary's landslide victory against him. And, the fact that we smear him doesn't take away from the fact that we still want him to win the nomination.....the two statements are not mutually exclusive.

Hmmmm, no, it you actually wanted him to win, you would be trying to help him. Bush or Kasich are the ones you want to win. They are the ones you dumbasses are always praising. You smear Trump because you fear him. He's your worst nightmare. You know if gets elected, it's the end of the road for the Democrat Party. It will be the end of open borders, buy politicians, Obamacare and all the boondoggles you turds were scheming to foist on America.

But I am trying to help him. By exposing what an idiot he is, more morons on the right will want to vote for him, like you, and we know that the majority of Americans don't buy his type of behavior.

The only fear I have of Trump is that if he should by some chance in hell get elected, he is going to finish the job that George W. Bush started....tanking the country. Most of Trump's base doesn't have the sense to realize that he is not qualified to lead the country, he wouldn't know shit from shinola....he is a buffoon who makes fun of handicap people and lies through his teeth, and keeps making promises that he can't explain how he is going to accomplish....and the morons that support him believe it.

But, I want him to win because I know that the majority of Americans don't support his behavior and can see that his is just a blowhard, so he has no chance of becoming President....so yes, I do want him to win. You're not sophisticated enough to understand that kind of logic.

Do you actually believe anyone is swallowing your horseshit? You're helping Trump by trying to smear him?

Libturds are so fucking stupid it's amazing they have enough brain power to make their lungs work.

I don't expect a morontard like you to understand why the majority of Democrats want that blowhard idiot to win.....but if you're stupid enough to think he has a chance, then that is one moron we have convinced that idiot T-Chump is the candidate clown of choice. And, idiot, we're not "trying" to smear him......we are smearing that blowhard, but all we have to do is show his own comments and actions....which only makes rightards like you like him even more. Too bad you're too stupid to realize it, but it's good for us. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Sure you want Trump to win. That's why you and your ilk are always trying to smear him.

Let me explain it to you. Trump is an idiot.....of course we want him to win the Republican nomination, it will be so much fun to see Hillary's landslide victory against him. And, the fact that we smear him doesn't take away from the fact that we still want him to win the nomination.....the two statements are not mutually exclusive.

Hmmmm, no, it you actually wanted him to win, you would be trying to help him. Bush or Kasich are the ones you want to win. They are the ones you dumbasses are always praising. You smear Trump because you fear him. He's your worst nightmare. You know if gets elected, it's the end of the road for the Democrat Party. It will be the end of open borders, buy politicians, Obamacare and all the boondoggles you turds were scheming to foist on America.

But I am trying to help him. By exposing what an idiot he is, more morons on the right will want to vote for him, like you, and we know that the majority of Americans don't buy his type of behavior.

The only fear I have of Trump is that if he should by some chance in hell get elected, he is going to finish the job that George W. Bush started....tanking the country. Most of Trump's base doesn't have the sense to realize that he is not qualified to lead the country, he wouldn't know shit from shinola....he is a buffoon who makes fun of handicap people and lies through his teeth, and keeps making promises that he can't explain how he is going to accomplish....and the morons that support him believe it.

But, I want him to win because I know that the majority of Americans don't support his behavior and can see that his is just a blowhard, so he has no chance of becoming President....so yes, I do want him to win. You're not sophisticated enough to understand that kind of logic.

Do you actually believe anyone is swallowing your horseshit? You're helping Trump by trying to smear him?

Libturds are so fucking stupid it's amazing they have enough brain power to make their lungs work.

I don't expect a morontard like you to understand why the majority of Democrats want that blowhard idiot to win.....but if you're stupid enough to think he has a chance, then that is one moron we have convinced that idiot T-Chump is the candidate clown of choice. And, idiot, we're not "trying" to smear him......we are smearing that blowhard, but all we have to do is show his own comments and actions....which only makes rightards like you like him even more. Too bad you're too stupid to realize it, but it's good for us. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

You've already posted that moron argument, and only a fool like you would swallow it. If you're telling the truth about Trump, then you aren't smearing him. Apparently you're so stupid you don't even know what the word "smear" means. That's not surprising given the calibre of your "logic."

You've already posted that moron argument, and only a fool like you would swallow it. If you're telling the truth about Trump, then you aren't smearing him. Apparently you're so stupid you don't even know what the word "smear" means. That's not surprising given the calibre of your "logic."

No idiot.....only retards like you think it is a smear.......the truth is there for you to see....he makes fun of handicapped people and idiots like you think that is okay.

No idiot.....only retards like you think it is a smear.......the truth is there for you to see....he makes fun of handicapped people and idiots like you think that is okay.

You admitted it was a smear. Then you said it was the truth. You can't even keep track of what you posted 10 minutes ago. You aren't helping yourself to look smart.

I think it's perfectly OK to make fun of lying leftwing scumbags participating in a smear.

You admitted it was a smear. Then you said it was the truth. You can't even keep track of what you posted 10 minutes ago. You aren't helping yourself to look smart.

I think it's perfectly OK to make fun of lying leftwing scumbags participating in a smear.

No, idiot.....you said it was a smear........and I just pointed out to you the fact that his comments are there for you to see and hear....if you thought it was a smear, and that makes you like the blowhard even more, then you are the retard.....because I posted the video to show you what kind of a person he is. And you're just as bad if you think making fun of handicapped people is an okay thing....

Here's a better picture for your siggie.......

hqdefault.jpg

No, idiot.....you said it was a smear........and I just pointed out to you the fact that his comments are there for you to see and hear....if you thought it was a smear, and that makes you like the blowhard even more, then you are the retard.....because I posted the video to show you what kind of a person he is. And you're just as bad if you think making fun of handicapped people is an okay thing....

hqdefault.jpg

Allow me to quote you, moron:

"we're not "trying" to smear him......we are smearing that blowhard"

Why don't you just admit you're a moron and give up while you're behind?

hqdefault.jpg

Let me break it down for you, moron. YOU thought it was a smear, and said I was "trying" to smear him....but if YOU thought it was a smear, I wasn't "trying" - I actually did (in your brain)....geez....you are really slow. Maybe you need to exercise your brain a bit more.

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women
and finally Independent voters were insulted when he tried to make them believe he didn't do something that clearly shows him doing it.

that leaves him with a whopping 30% (+/-) of his own people to come up with enough votes to elect him.

moral to the story ..

The Donald is fucked ... over, under, sideways, and down.

He insulted them how?

:link:

hqdefault.jpg

Let me break it down for you, moron. YOU thought it was a smear, and said I was "trying" to smear him....but if YOU thought it was a smear, I wasn't "trying" - I actually did (in your brain)....geez....you are really slow. Maybe you need to exercise your brain a bit more.

If you could hear me now I sound just like Trump ridiculing the lying scumbag reporter.

"Ahbdya aahhhh dabba aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

That's me mocking you, in case you didn't get it.

You're a lying hosebag who can't even keep track of what he said a couple of posts previously, and when you get nailed on it you try to lie and weasel your way out of it.

Your disgrace is on the board for everyone to see. Claiming you weren't trying to smear Trump after you just got done saying you were trying to smear Trump only convinces the rest of the forum that there is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Last edited:
as stupid as voters are, the isn't enough stupidity to put Donnie in office ...

I don't know, they put Obama in office, twice. That takes an astronomical amount of stupid.

Considering the morons that put Bush in office twice, and Bush tanked the country, while Obama saved it.....guess who is the really stupid one here?

Obama took a short sharp recession and turned it into a 7 year long depression. Recessions have always cured themselves in the past. Obama just happened to get into office at the right time to take the credit. However, his economic policies meant that it took far longer to recover than it should have taken.

as stupid as voters are, the isn't enough stupidity to put Donnie in office ...

I don't know, they put Obama in office, twice. That takes an astronomical amount of stupid.

Considering the morons that put Bush in office twice, and Bush tanked the country, while Obama saved it.....guess who is the really stupid one here?

Obama took a short sharp recession and turned it into a 7 year long depression. Recessions have always cured themselves in the past. Obama just happened to get into office at the right time to take the credit. However, his economic policies meant that it took far longer to recover than it should have taken.

You and the rest of the Trump droolers are in denial. Obama resurrected the country after Doofus sunk it so low that Romney wouldn't have been able to do what Obama did.....I suppose that the tanking of the country by Doofus Bush was just coincidence, it was going to happen under any President.....bwahahaha....you can't make this shit up....you all really believe it.

hqdefault.jpg

If you could hear me now I sound just like Trump ridiculing the lying scumbag reporter.

"Ahbdya aahhhh dabba aaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

That's me mocking you, in case you didn't get it.

You're a lying hosebag who can't even keep track of what he said a couple of posts previously, and when you get nailed on it you try to lie and weasel your way out of it.

Your disgrace is on the board for everyone to see. Claiming you weren't trying to smear Trump after you just got done saying you were trying to smear Trump only convinces the rest of the forum that there is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

I know you're angry. That's what nincompoops do when they lose an argument. Your hero T-Chump is an idiot. He'll never be President, but keep on drinking the Kool-Aid....

and take a Xanax, it might help you feel better

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women
and finally Independent voters were insulted when he tried to make them believe he didn't do something that clearly shows him doing it.

that leaves him with a whopping 30% (+/-) of his own people to come up with enough votes to elect him.

moral to the story ..

He insulted them how?

If you have to have it explained to you.........there's no hope for you and no sense in doing so. Go ahead and vote for T-Chump.....I dare you.

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women

moral to the story ..

He insulted them how?

If you have to have it explained to you.........there's no hope for you and no sense in doing so. Go ahead and vote for T-Chump.....I dare you.

You seem to have a problem with comprehension.

I am not asking for explanation. I am asking for links.

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women

moral to the story ..

He insulted them how?

Really? "How" translates into links for you? Seems you are the one with the comprehension problem.

But, oh yeah.......I forgot, you probably just watch Faux....they probably didn't cover it.

Try The Donald Trump Insult Generator

Here’s everyone Donald Trump has insulted in November

An incomplete list of everyone Donald Trump insulted in and after the debate

And the one that endeared most conservatives to him was when he insulted the handicapped reporter....yeah, he's real Presidential.

Donald Trump Criticized After He Appears To Mock Reporter With Disability! | New Video

we'll see how far out of the mainstream in about 12 months Bulldog !!

trump is about 70% out of mainstream Republicans right now ... but I'll wait 12 months for him to be completely out of everything.

:eusa_whistle:

Mainstream Republicans are Progs... and Progs are Irrelevant.

In your mind, about 80% of Americans are irrelevant.
According the Gallup, the far right of the GOP, the Tea Party, pummeled down to 17% support.
In U.S., Support for Tea Party Drops to New Low
Just because there are a bunch of wackos on USMB doesn't mean that USMB mirrors this country's demographics. Poof of that comment is the last two presidential elections when there was high voter turnout. The largest voting bloc? Moderates
Yes, the GOP did well in 2014, with the lowest voter turnout in 72 years. Midterm elections always have low, low turnouts and the GOP always does well when there's low voter turnout, where as the Dems typically do well when there's high voter turnout.
With all this in mind, who is going to vote Trump/GOP if the GOP continues it's venture into Fringeville?

Last edited:
African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women

moral to the story ..

He insulted them how?

Really? "How" translates into links for you? Seems you are the one with the comprehension problem.

But, oh yeah.......I forgot, you probably just watch Faux....they probably didn't cover it.

Try The Donald Trump Insult Generator

Here’s everyone Donald Trump has insulted in November

An incomplete list of everyone Donald Trump insulted in and after the debate

And the one that endeared most conservatives to him was when he insulted the handicapped reporter....yeah, he's real Presidential.

Donald Trump Criticized After He Appears To Mock Reporter With Disability! | New Video

Thanks for all the leftist links, they all say Trump is insulting someone and you obviously agree with it them.

Sooo, why are you offended and how does that effects you?

Forum List

Back