According to a Christian survey, 70% of respondents who have had an abortion identify as Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn free will. Clearly, if Christians were more like followers of Islam there wouldn't be this awful abortion problem, right? The mothers who don't want to be mothers would just be dead.

Last edited:
For me personally, anyone who is so self absorbed and irresponsible that they decide to kill a baby because it's inconvenient should be sterilized.

Liberals in general should be spayed and neutered just for the sake of the gene pool.

For me personally, anyone who is so self absorbed and irresponsible that they decide to kill a baby because it's inconvenient should be sterilized.

Liberals in general should be spayed and neutered just for the sake of the gene pool.

You want to sterilize people who have political beliefs than you? That was tried before, and we know how well that worked out.

That doesn't surprise me... because Christians... are sinners.

The difference between Christians and Evil... such as yourself, is that Christians strive to be BETTER.

Meaning that Christians do not have an abortion, then walk down main street celebrating that they just murdered their baby... demanding a RIGHT so that others should do the same. Because Christians know what they did was WRONG, they're sorry that they did so... and they ask that their Lord and Savior would forgive them... as they turn from that evil thinking and toward the light of God's reason, OKA: reason.

See how that works?

A one word opening statement doesn't make the grade

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back