Trump insults the voters

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women
and finally Independent voters were insulted when he tried to make them believe he didn't do something that clearly shows him doing it.

that leaves him with a whopping 30% (+/-) of his own people to come up with enough votes to elect him.

moral to the story ..

The Donald is fucked ... over, under, sideways, and down.
I am both a woman and an Independent and I wasn't offended.

Stop speaking for me.

the ego hound has alienated every voting block he can, even the people that give him the nomination are out for his wig ...

he can't even muster 40% approval amongst his own birthers and whackos.

African Americans
Mexican/ Latino
Women
and finally Independent voters were insulted when he tried to make them believe he didn't do something that clearly shows him doing it.

that leaves him with a whopping 30% (+/-) of his own people to come up with enough votes to elect him.

moral to the story ..

The Donald is fucked ... over, under, sideways, and down.
I am both a woman and an Independent and I wasn't offended.

Stop speaking for me.

please quote me speaking for EVERYONE in EVERY sector ... don't flatter yourself.

The same number of Americans favor Trump as believe the moon landings were hoaxed.

He's nothing.

About 80 percent of voters are undecided for whom they will vote.

as stupid as voters are, the isn't enough stupidity to put Donnie in office ...

I wouldn't go that far. Given the right circumstances at play it could certainly happen, but I'm not betting on it.

waaaaaaay too much ground in waaaaaay too many different directions for Mr Hair Club President to make up IF he gets the nomination, which he won't.

we'll see how far out of the mainstream in about 12 months Bulldog !!

trump is about 70% out of mainstream Republicans right now ... but I'll wait 12 months for him to be completely out of everything.

:eusa_whistle:

Mainstream Republicans are Progs... and Progs are Irrelevant.

Republicans are 30% of the population. But according to Where_r_my_PubliusInfinitum, only 30% of Republicans matter. By this "logic," only 9% of Americans matter. The other 91% are Irrelevant.

And these people don't understand why they keep losing Presidential elections.

"You can't make this up, folks!"

the ego hound has alienated every voting block he can, even the people that give him the nomination are out for his wig ...

he can't even muster 40% approval amongst his own birthers and whackos.

He won back to back elections.... oh wait, nevermind. You said 'ego hound', and I thought you were talking about the 'Narcissist and Chief'. :p

Voters ARE VERY STUPID. Look what was elected TWICE. Not to mention look at the morons elected from the inner city districts.

I'm sure it must be frustrating being so far from the mainstream of society. You might want to consider some other country where they believe more like you do. Perhaps Iraq?

You know libs are full of shit when they start complaining about the cost of something.

Voters ARE VERY STUPID. Look what was elected TWICE. Not to mention look at the morons elected from the inner city districts.

I'm sure it must be frustrating being so far from the mainstream of society. You might want to consider some other country where they believe more like you do. Perhaps Iraq?

So you think you and your fellow leftwing turds are close to the "mainstream?" Really?

You know libs are full of shit when they start complaining about the cost of something.

What does that have to do with what I wrote, or with the thread?

So you think you and your fellow leftwing turds are close to the "mainstream?" Really?

Close enough to elect the president we want.

What does that have to do with what I wrote, or with the thread?

You whined about the cost of stopping illegal immigration.

This country is doomed it that's true.

If you don't like it, you are free to leave. We don't need traitorous people like you anyway.

If you don't like it, you are free to leave. We don't need traitorous people like you anyway.

So anyone who opposes your agenda is a traitor? Will you send us all to concentration camps?

Forum List

Back