CDZ Trump impeachment

The question is: are some Republicans in the House of Reps. willing to vote for impeachment? If not will Republican Reps. face a hostile group of American voters in the next election? We have three plus years to go with Trump, and is it possible that Trump could lose Republican voters in that period?

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
/---- So you're saying Trump obstructed justice because he fired Comey while the investigation was on going. Well if that is true, then it follows that ALL FBI investigations would come to a grinding halt when Comey was fired and not just the Trump Russia case. So you think the FBI is twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do waiting for a new director to be sworn in? That makes no sense.
confused.jpg

In my 40 yrs. of voting I've voted republican 70% of the time,so I consider this an unbiased statement,Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice,in the firing of Comey. What say you?
"Should be" is wishful thinking, as at the moment there are not enough votes for it. But there were enough cover ups of various things and other suspicious behavior to warrant an impeachment, which is simply an accusation, it is not being found guilty. Although even the lying to cover things up and various threats can be construed as crimes.

The Special Counsel is also not enough. What is now needed is a Special Prosecutor.

I think if Trump had not fired Comey the Dems and the MSM would be demanding it long and loud.
They were demanding it. Up until the point that it happened.

It was rather funny listening to CNN before and after. Before he was fired they clearly stated that he had lost the confidence of the rank and file and that he should resign. Directly after, they claim that there was no evidence at all that he had lost the confidence of the rank and file.

What passes for news these days has become really pathetic.

and yet he didn't commit obstruction of justice.......at all....in any way....so...now what.....do you want to talk about puppies....? Kittens? Talking about those things would be about as productive as talking about crimes Trump didn't commit....

I rarely vote GOP for POTUS.

The last time I did was right after Carter fokked up the country.

But I prefer that the GOP controls the Senate because these boyz are in charge of the SCOTUS ratifications.

So with the Senate being largely GOP and the House being DEM, the POTUS can be either one.

But with HIllary-gate (Clinton Foundation Inc) and Trump's crotch grabbing at age 60 it was not a good year for good candidates.

Third party was the only good choice in 2016.
yep that the ticket just split the vote and let the Progressive run the ship for another 8 years.

1. Firing the acting FBI director cannot stop an FBI investigation.
2. A president saying that they hope an investigation can be let go is not grounds for impeachment. Being accused of obstruction of justice must be because of a corrupt act.

How is it not the dems crashing into a black hole of this ?
The narrative doesn't even follow any accuracy to the judicial process at hand, and he's not even under investigation. He has it on tape. Hope they get prosecuted,

He does NOT have it on tape because it never happened. Trump lies. And when caught on his lies, he doubles down and lies again.

Where is his evidence that Obama or anyone wiretapped Trump? There isn't any. It was deflection.

Trump is scared shitless of this investigation or he wouldn't be trying to hard to shut it down. If he's innocent, why is he behaving like there's something to hide. Why hasn't he released his tax returns?

Every investigation Clinton faced, she stood up and let them dig, and they found nothing. She didn't deny, deny, deny, every day in the media, and blame the media for reporting on it.

Every investigation Clinton faced, she stood up and let them dig, and they found nothing. She didn't deny, deny, deny, every day in the media, and blame the media for reporting on it.

Think what you want, see it however you wish, but Hillary also had a massive army of deeply entrenched supporters and backers all through government that wanted her to succeed. They found a ton of evidence, did you miss the July 5 proclamations by Comey? He buried her in evidence, yet she still walked. Even the Attorney General had a highly irregular secret private meeting with her husband and further documents show that she told the Clintons in advance that she would block any investigation into her.

So with all that at your back, of course she "stood up"! Then she denied, denied, denied, but she didn't have to blame the media, she blamed first "The Russians," then Comey, and as usual, the "Vast RightWing Conspiracy." I'm still waiting for someone to show me any evidence that Trump did anything improper conspiring with a foreign entity. All the known questionable dealings with Moscow were between Obama and Hillary!

I'd say that you can't impeach someone based on, rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking. The standard of actionable evidence kind of trumps all of that. But knock yourselves out being outraged.

and yet he didn't commit obstruction of justice.......at all....in any way....so...now what.....do you want to talk about puppies....? Kittens? Talking about those things would be about as productive as talking about crimes Trump didn't commit....
Let's talk about pie!

I'd say that you can't impeach someone based on, rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking. The standard of actionable evidence kind of trumps all of that. But knock yourselves out being outraged.
Impeachment is the method for removing a president. Crimes and Misdemeanors provide the means. However, the real reasons for impeachment are far different. Trumps inflammatory speeches, his open admiration of dictators, his flip flopping on major issues, and his treatment of women has split the nation. Most Republicans see his actions as excusable behavior because of his goals. Most Democrats see them as serious character flaws.

Some people seem see Trump as a one of a kind leader. I do not. The world is full of Trump wannabes, authoritarians that believe the path to power is to appeal to the majority by framing the weak and the minorities as evil responsible for all that ails the nation. If Trump is successful, Trump wannabes will be crawling out of their holes.

Last edited:
Impeachment is the method for removing a president. Crimes and Misdemeanors provide the means. However, the real reasons for impeachment are far different. Trumps inflammatory speeches, his open admiration of dictators, his flip flopping on major issues, and his treatment of women has split the nation. Most Republicans see his actions as excusable behavior because of his goals. Most Democrats see them as serious character flaws.

Some people seem see Trump as a one of a kind leader. I do not. The world is full of Trump wannabes, authoritarians that believe the path to power is to appeal to the majority by framing the weak and the minorities as evil responsible for all that ails the nation. If Trump is successful, Trump wannabes will be crawling out of their holes.

Rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking isn't crimes and misdemeanors. At the end of the day, all the left has is outrage based on being poor losers. They need to do a lot more reflection and a lot less resisting. When they figure out and accept WHY they lost, they can work to correct what they did to separate themselves from the people and offer a better candidate and message that actually appeals to working class people. Next opportunity is 3.5 years away. Do they really want to waste it talking about how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets? If the left/media continues down their current path of faux outrage, their candidate will get it back in spades next election from all the people they pissed off prior to 2016. Hint, they are still pissed off and growing more so. Their anger trumped the left's approach once. It will only be worse next time around.

If Trump is successful, Trump wannabes will be crawling out of their holes.

It is on us, the voters, to make intelligent choices for who our elected representatives are going to be. IMHO it is high time we took individual and collective responsibility for that. Trump's character flaws were not unknown long before he was elected, but he was elected anyway. You get the government you deserve.

Terminating Comey does not obstruct justice in any way. The phony investigation will continue to it's ridiculous end. Now if Trump fired the whole entire FBI you would have a point but he didn't. He fired a showboat FBI chief that allowed his position to go to his head. Comey needed to be fired, he made several mistakes that led to his termination. I would have fired him on day 1.

Rumors, innuendo, hopes, dreams or wishful thinking isn't crimes and misdemeanors. At the end of the day, all the left has is outrage based on being poor losers. They need to do a lot more reflection and a lot less resisting. When they figure out and accept WHY they lost, they can work to correct what they did to separate themselves from the people and offer a better candidate and message that actually appeals to working class people. Next opportunity is 3.5 years away. Do they really want to waste it talking about how many scoops of ice cream Trump gets? If the left/media continues down their current path of faux outrage, their candidate will get it back in spades next election from all the people they pissed off prior to 2016. Hint, they are still pissed off and growing more so. Their anger trumped the left's approach once. It will only be worse next time around.
I think Democrats are quite aware of why they lost the election. They had a badly damaged candidate. They were overconfident believing that America would never elect a candidate so flawed as Trump. That's not likely to happen again.

I think Democrats are quite aware of why they lost the election. They had a badly damaged candidate. They were overconfident believing that America would never elect a candidate so flawed as Trump. That's not likely to happen again.
/---- Liberal arrogance will ensure it happens again and again and again.

Forum List

Back