Trump: I’m being indicted for you

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's not enough that he paints himself a victim, despite all his troubles being of his own making. He has to claim he's doing it all for you. He's the martyr and your savior. Classic cult leader propaganda. The grift goes on and Trump is a regular Warren Jeffs

It's not enough that he paints himself a victim, despite all his troubles being of his own making. He has to claim he's doing it all for you. He's the martyr and your savior. Classic cult leader propaganda. The grift goes on and Trump is a regular Warren Jeffs
That's exactly what this is. He's the sin eater.

And they eat it up. This is incredible. Still.

Not a fan either but grift?....You have the unmitigated gall to talk about grift what with Joe "Uncle RICO" Biden in the WH.

Surely Sir, you jest. :laughing0301:
Trump’s martyr complex – the lie that Trump is a ‘hapless victim’ set upon by partisan attackers.

Indeed, the victim lie is consistent among the right; the wrongheaded notion that conservatives are subject to some sort of ‘persecution,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump’s martyr complex – the lie that Trump is a ‘hapless victim’ set upon by partisan attackers.

Indeed, the victim lie is consistent among the right; the wrongheaded notion that conservatives are subject to some sort of ‘persecution,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
Leftists are perpetual "victims" so right-leaning folks have a lot of catching up to do to even make par on that course.

As for Trump, yeah, he's making my ass tired so I won't be voting for him come Super Tuesday. We have a deep bench to choose from, all you have is Uncle RICO.

By indicting Trump they are intimidating Americans who think differently than our government.The few that speak up suffer all kinds of indignities at the hands of the media mob and weaponized authorities. Justice has been turned upside down and patriotism now equates to hating the right people and demonizing or censoring what they have to say.

Our Constitution will not survive if this continues and I think anyone with a brain should be able to see that. I await replies from the brain dead sycophants who support the criminals in power.

"Other highlights from the rally include Trump’s attacks on Biden over his suspicious ties to China, his pledge to take on the Marxists in addition to Biden’s IRS, his reminder that he was the first US president in decades to not start any new wars, and an assurance that he will swiftly end the conflict between Russia and Ukraine."

The former president also said he will end the “child trafficking crisis” and return children to their parent’s home countries immediately.

No. They're just indicting Trump. But you morons have swallowed his "poor me" act hook, line, and sinker.
He created and fostered ALL of his own problems but whines incessantly how he was wronged.

And you rubes are soft enough to believe it...and send him money.

On your own heads be it. :)

By indicting Trump they are intimidating Americans who think differently than our government.The few that speak up suffer all kinds of indignities at the hands of the media mob and weaponized authorities. Justice has been turned upside down and patriotism now equates to hating the right people and demonizing or censoring what they have to say.

Our Constitution will not survive if this continues and I think anyone with a brain should be able to see that. I await replies from the brain dead sycophants who support the criminals in power.

"Other highlights from the rally include Trump’s attacks on Biden over his suspicious ties to China, his pledge to take on the Marxists in addition to Biden’s IRS, his reminder that he was the first US president in decades to not start any new wars, and an assurance that he will swiftly end the conflict between Russia and Ukraine."

The former president also said he will end the “child trafficking crisis” and return children to their parent’s home countries immediately.

The tide is high and I'm holding on!

No. They're just indicting Trump. But you morons have swallowed his "poor me" act hook, line, and sinker.
He created and fostered ALL of his own problems but whines incessantly how he was wronged.

And you rubes are soft enough to believe it...and send him money.

On your own heads be it. :)
They are persecuting Trump. Only liars deny that this is true.

Leftists are perpetual "victims" so right-leaning folks have a lot of catching up to do to even make par on that course.

As for Trump, yeah, he's making my ass tired so I won't be voting for him come Super Tuesday. We have a deep bench to choose from, all you have is Uncle RICO.
Trump is the typical dishonest conservative – using lies and demagoguery to stoke fear and violence.

Forum List

Back